napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about sarmsx

KasonB_40

I ordered some SARM's off of sarmsx last night. The website said it went through. However, when I looked at my email this morning. I got an email from a guy named Justin Colton. He was saying that I needed to send a picture of my license, and sign and scan a chargeback withdrawal agreement. Is all of this normal when dealing with sarmsx? Thanks for everyone's help

Thank u for showing me that article that was extremely helpful. Do u think it is safe? The order was about 500$

No I'm in the U.S. But ya I would deffineatley say that it was an expensive order.

merchant requires these details for payment for large orders. same applied for me it's all good bro. you'll be researching on your lab rats in no time ;)

Thank u for showing me that article that was extremely helpful. Do u think it is safe? The order was about 500$

I only have two orders under my belt with them.I had no problems at all.Great comms & fast shipping.I would trust them.It seems they do this if it's over a certain amount or overseas orders.

My orders were all under $500.

You guys have been a great help thank you I really appreciate your guys input! I Can't wait to start testing my lab rats lol. While I'm on, I was instructed to have do a PCT after my SARM cycle. My question is where do I find a good Daa and what is a Daa? Also, where can I find clomid?

Dylan helped me out and instructed me to use S4, GW-510516, and MK-2866 for twelve weeks. On weeks 9-12 he instructed the Daa, and then weeks 13-16 he instructed a mini pct of clomid and Gw 510516. If I run an 8 week cycle do I still need the Daa? Thanks again for helping me out

Dylan helped me out and instructed me to use S4, GW-510516, and MK-2866 for twelve weeks. On weeks 9-12 he instructed the Daa, and then weeks 13-16 he instructed a mini pct of clomid and Gw 510516. If I run an 8 week cycle do I still need the Daa? Thanks again for helping me out

I'm doing the same one.I just started yesterday & notice improvements already.I'd have to agree with rockmfhudd about doing them for twelve weeks.That seems to be the general consensus to get the most out of them.As far as PCT goes I couldn't tell you since I'm on TRT & don't need it.I'm sure someone will come along with an answer soon enough though.

12 weeks it is! That's reassuring that it's already working! Thanks again for the help guys! Thank u as well for the websites they're a ton of help. I really appreciate how helpful u guys were to the new guy! Thanks again!

no problem brother that's what we are here for and welcome by the way. look forward to see your progress

12 weeks it is! That's reassuring that it's already working! Thanks again for the help guys! Thank u as well for the websites they're a ton of help. I really appreciate how helpful u guys were to the new guy! Thanks again!

wise decision bro.. you never want to run a 3/4 cycle and that's what you would be doing stopping at 8 weeks... you will find that 12 weeks is far superior in every way

Top Bottom