napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Hey AR fam, quick check in...

Today is day 37 of the stack and I'm still feeling great. Actually was able to get a workout in a little bit ago and destroyed my shoulders. (Still wanting to see a shoulder video from you Dylan :D ) For anybody new reading this if you didn't happen to catch it earlier, this is the first time I've taken anything other than your typical supplements you can buy anywhere. I've NEVER experienced the kind of muscle harness I've got going on while on this stack. (DAT S4 DOE) :D ... My girl has taken notice as well.Whenever we get a chance to sit down and relax and watch a movie or something she always tends to rub my arms and has stated several times how they feel much harder ;)

As for strength...I'm on a cut and my strength isn't taking a beating as has happened during previous attempts at a full cut. Which is great because it can be mentally daunting to see and feel your strength drop when you get into a cut. Vision sides are still the same as when they first appeared and honestly at this point I'm used it to the point that I have to remind myself that my vision isn't actually normal lol. I have actually considered grabbing another bottle of s4 and following Dylan's s4 dosing protocol and possibly increasing my s4 dose towards the last few weeks of my stack but haven't made my mind up yet. I'm not actually sure the slight increase would really be that much of a game changer considering how good I'm already feeling. I'm always skeptical when I start something new especially when it is something I will be putting into my body and almost nervous to be honest. But I asked a lot of questions, read everything I could, watched Dylan's YouTube videos and read his write-ups on pureessencesarms.com. I'm confident in saying going this route was a better choice than jumping right into AAS. I'm enjoying this run and still have until August 27th before I come off and start my mini pct. Alright guys I'm off to eat and get ready for UFC 189 later tonight. Go Mcgregor!!!
Very nice update. I'm very happy for you bro, and thrilled that you've had such a positive experience. You've really killed this sarms run and made the most of it, and you still aren't done yet! These are the kind of things I'm happy to see, and a perfect example of just how powerful and effective sarms can be

Top Bottom