napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ankle Surgery

art1234

Hello,

I 34M fractured my fibula, and I am about to get surgery on my ankle. I plan on using a nasal spray that is a stack of bpc-157 & tb-500 (I don't know if it's allowed to link to other websites).

I started thinking about HGH and found out about MK677. I have read previous posts and just want to confirm if the following is good enough.

Sarsms healing stack for weeks 1-12
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct for weeks 13-16
A daily dose of Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

I could not find the bottle size on the sales page of sarmsforsale.
Do you know if each bottle sold is a 30ml qty?
Do we have any discount codes for this forum?

The doctors said I can expect to have swelling for 3-4 months or even longer and start with limited weight bearing after week 6. I am looking forward to healing faster and recovering my ankle as close as possible to my pre-injury state with the help of SARMS and Peptides.

Thank you

injuries suck. hopefully u make a quick recovery

check out umbrella too. between them and sarms.forsale you are covered

Hello,

I 34M fractured my fibula, and I am about to get surgery on my ankle. I plan on using a nasal spray that is a stack of bpc-157 & tb-500 (I don't know if it's allowed to link to other websites).

I started thinking about HGH and found out about MK677. I have read previous posts and just want to confirm if the following is good enough.

Sarsms healing stack for weeks 1-12
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct for weeks 13-16
A daily dose of Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

I could not find the bottle size on the sales page of sarmsforsale.
Do you know if each bottle sold is a 30ml qty?
Do we have any discount codes for this forum?

The doctors said I can expect to have swelling for 3-4 months or even longer and start with limited weight bearing after week 6. I am looking forward to healing faster and recovering my ankle as close as possible to my pre-injury state with the help of SARMS and Peptides.

Thank you
Go to https://umbrellalabs.is

they have a 15% off sale this weekend to take advantage of and they have 30 ml and 60 ml bottle options to pick from

all the bottles on s4s are 30 ml

make sure you are running mk677 longer term, 6 months minimum, to get the most out of it...

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom