napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

Alright my AR folks...

Yesterday I started my 12 week Pure Essence Sarms run...

It will be as follows...

1-12 MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%
Goal- Lower Body Fat % and maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

Today will be the same schedule I followed yesterday. I took my 25mg dose of MK at 930am with a 25 mg dose of S4. I will take another 25mg dose of S4 alongside my 20mg dose of GW tonight 30 mins before I workout, which will be at 12am. As stated above I just started yesterday so I don't have much to note currently. I will say the taste wouldn't win any awards but I think I can speak for most when I say who gives a shit about the taste lol as long as the product does what it's supposed to do and does it well. I've heard NOTHING but GOOD things about Pure Essence so far so I'm confident all will be well. I know some people experience vision sides from the S4 and I've only started mine yesterday, but no vision differences to note at this moment. I feel good and I will keep you all updated as much as possible.

Re: RE: Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

1-12 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Today will be the same schedule I followed yesterday. I took my 25mg dose of MK at 930am with a 25 mg dose of S4. I will take another 25mg dose of S4 alongside my 20mg dose of GW tonight 30 mins before I workout, which will be at 12am. As stated above I just started yesterday so I don't have much to note currently. I will say the taste wouldn't win any awards but I think I can speak for most when I say who gives a shit about the taste lol as long as the product does what it's supposed to do and does it well. I've heard NOTHING but GOOD things about Pure Essence so far so I'm confident all will be well. I know some people experience vision sides from the S4 and I've only started mine yesterday, but no vision differences to note at this moment. I feel good and I will keep you all updated as much as possible.
I'm in to follow. Good luck and if you need any help along the way don't hesitate to ask, I'll help as much as I can. I think you will surpass all your goals.

I'm on day 6 but I'm using lgd. I already started to notice things kicking in yesterday on day 5, so you're in for a treat.

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Your setup looks absolutely perfect! I'm sure you will love the triple stack brother. I will be following your progress, and looking forward to your updates and thoughts on everything

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

For some odd reason that stack looks quite familiar.. LOL oh wait, that's a Gemelli special! Looks perfect brother... i anticipate big results for you coming... I am really looking forward to your log and i know you are going to see some big results brother. if you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

Re: RE: Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

ibleedoranbla said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

I'm in to follow. Good luck and if you need any help along the way don't hesitate to ask, I'll help as much as I can. I think you will surpass all your goals.

I'm on day 6 but I'm using lgd. I already started to notice things kicking in yesterday on day 5, so you're in for a treat.

I appreciate that bro! And good luck with your stack as well...

RickRock said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Your setup looks absolutely perfect! I'm sure you will love the triple stack brother. I will be following your progress, and looking forward to your updates and thoughts on everything

Thanks bro and I'll definitely keep everybody updated. BTW I gotta shout out Dylan for the set up :D

Surge said:
Following as well, whats your calories looking like? Deficit? Maintenance?

Calories currently are 2500 on training days and 2000 on rest days. Definitely a deficit... I'm always looking for the sweet spot so I will obviously tweak when necessary. :cool:

DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

For some odd reason that stack looks quite familiar.. LOL oh wait, that's a Gemelli special! Looks perfect brother... i anticipate big results for you coming... I am really looking forward to your log and i know you are going to see some big results brother. if you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

haha yes folks this would be the GEMELLI SPECIAL!!....seriously tho you've been a big help and I appreciate you answering my numerous questions. :) I'll keep you guys posted...

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
RickRock said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Thanks bro and I'll definitely keep everybody updated. BTW I gotta shout out Dylan for the set up :D

LOL ANYTIME BROTHER!

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

haha yes folks this would be the GEMELLI SPECIAL!!....seriously tho you've been a big help and I appreciate you answering my numerous questions. :) I'll keep you guys posted...

Im more than happy to help bro...

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
I'm going to knock out cardio...I'll either update tonight or tomorrow...

I'm sure you killed that cardio with that PE GW in your system buddy. Curious to hear your thoughts!

DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Is the triple stack dosed enough for the 12 week cycle or do you have to make a couple of orders of triple stack to finish your 12 week cycle?

cjaramillo1986 said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright my AR folks...

It will be as follows...

For mini pct- 13-16

Clomid- 25/25/25/25
GW-501516- 20/20/20/20

Height- 6ft
Weight- 200lbs
Body Fat-18%

Is the triple stack dosed enough for the 12 week cycle or do you have to make a couple of orders of triple stack to finish your 12 week cycle?

when you buy from pure essence they have an 8 week or a 12 week option to purchase...

Alright so today is Day 5 and I've taken my morning Mk dose and my first dose of s4 for the day. Yesterday was a much needed rest day for me but I still did cardio as I always do on a rest day. It's just a rest day from lifting when I have one not from cardio. So far I have noticed no vision sides from the s4 but it is still very early on so I know that could possibly change.

Unless it is placebo effect I think the GW-501516 (cardarine) is starting to kick in. I was doing my cardio on an elliptical on a rolling hills setting and my breathing was just so calm and deep. I was just aiming for a 30 min session and ended up going 60 mins literally just because I felt like I could go on forever. Another thing I noticed was my heart rate was as calm as ever. A week before starting my sarms using the the same setting on the elliptical I was using last night... my heart rate was in the 153-162 bpm range depending on the current resistance of the elliptical which changes on the rolling hills setting. Last night I was in the 129-136 range! If this is a result of the GW I will be a happy man.

Tonight is going to be a late night chest and cardio workout. My schedule will be changing pretty soon so I hope to switch to very early morning workouts because I prefer to start my day with exercise but for now late night during the week is what it is. As always I will be taking my 2nd and last S4 dose of the day alongside my dose of GW 30 mins before I hit the gym to destroy. Stay strong and workout hard my friends... :cool:

Very nice. It took about a week for me to notice the GW really kicking in, but then it was quite noticeable and I wait for "it must be obvious" before I say something is really happening.

I am sure you will like your stack. :) Following along.

cybrsage said:
Very nice. It took about a week for me to notice the GW really kicking in, but then it was quite noticeable and I wait for "it must be obvious" before I say something is really happening.

I am sure you will like your stack. :) Following along.

Yeah it's still early on so who knows what kind of changes I will feel. Thanks for following... :cool:

Alright AR family...

Today wrapped up day 6 of my sarms adventure...

I had a great back workout tonight that I actually just got BACK from <---see what I did there lol...anyways...all around I just felt wonderful. Came out of the gym with that natural high feeling.

The workout was as follows..

Back extensions with just bodyweight/4 sets/20 reps

Machine back flyes/75lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Back flyes with resistance band wrapped around squat rack/4 sets/12 reps <-----I love doing these because of the great ability to control the negative. It just feels awesome...

One arm dumbbell row/45lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Straight arm pulldown/75lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Seated cable row/75lbs/4 set/12 reps

No those are not max lifts for me in any way for anybody wondering.

I finished off with 20 mins of HIIT... :)

Time for ZzZzZzZz

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack Log

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Alright AR family...

Today wrapped up day 6 of my sarms adventure...

I had a great back workout tonight that I actually just got BACK from <---see what I did there lol...anyways...all around I just felt wonderful. Came out of the gym with that natural high feeling.

The workout was as follows..

Back extensions with just bodyweight/4 sets/20 reps

Machine back flyes/75lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Back flyes with resistance band wrapped around squat rack/4 sets/12 reps <-----I love doing these because of the great ability to control the negative. It just feels awesome...

One arm dumbbell row/45lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Straight arm pulldown/75lbs/4 sets/12 reps

Seated cable row/75lbs/4 set/12 reps

No those are not max lifts for me in any way for anybody wondering.

I finished off with 20 mins of HIIT... :)

Time for ZzZzZzZz
Keep up the good work. Around day 5-6 is when I REALLY started to notice the S4 kicking in.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom