napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides question

Alextonn

Today I started mixing my CJC 1295 peptides with bacteriostatic water.

I gently pushed the water in the side of the bottle because I heard you shouldn't just push it all in fast so you don't damage the peptide. I gently styred the bottle - no shake ...yet I can see residue in the bottle..the dust did not mix well...why ? what did I do wrong ..and is the peptide damaged ? Also I have see people mixing it with just squirting the water jet in and using it like that..I am confused...

there is no way to know if you damaged the peptide. but if you did it isn't the end of the world just try again

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

it sounds like you did it the right way so im not exactly sure what happened there... it could be a bad peptide or bad water as well but you should never just rush the water in either...

I did it again - it worked just fine. Clear as sky. The only difference is the water. First time I used bacteriostatic water from the fridge...not a good ideea it seems. That was the problem. Used the 2nd one at room temperature - all good.

strange, was the powder clumped before?
they were all the same...difference was the water. Same water but I did not know you shouldn't use it from the fridge...it must be room temperature...after you mix the peptide you store it in the fridge...live and learn :))

Top Bottom