napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

Why not just wait 4 weeks after PCT, get bloods, and then start S4? That will give you a proper blood reading and some time to recover. S4 is mild but still suppressive.

you can start s4 right after but it may skew your bloodwork... likely after just 4 weeks it would not...

test e 500mg 1-12
LGD 1-6.
Hcg 10-14
clomid 50mg 16-20
Tamoxifen 20mg 16-20
Ostarine and gw 16-20
Aromasin 12.5 eod all the way through out

test e 500mg 1-12
LGD 1-6.
Hcg 10-14
clomid 50mg 16-20
Tamoxifen 20mg 16-20
Ostarine and gw 16-20
Pct should start two weeks after last injection, which would be week 17, not 16

I have a couple questions about the cycle. These aren't critiques, I legitimately don't know and am curious.

Why the LGD for only 6 weeks? Everywhere I read something about sarms I hear 8 weeks is when it really kicks in. Is LGD different and not meant to be run as long as other sarms? I assume it is on the higher side for suppression compared to other sarms but on a cycle with test I didn't think that would be a reason for running it for a shorter amount of time.

The Hcg I know a little bit about from research but wasn't sure about the timing in the cycle. I know some guys need it more than others or have their reasons for using it on cycle but is it being used here almost as a bridge to PCT? Since it is the only thing being taken for 2 weeks during and 2 weeks post cycle and looks to be delaying the PCT another two weeks. I just wanted to know the reasoning and logic behind it.

Always appreciate learning from you guys. Hope the cycle has been good to you so far U.K.Guy!

I have a couple questions about the cycle. These aren't critiques, I legitimately don't know and am curious.

Why the LGD for only 6 weeks? Everywhere I read something about sarms I hear 8 weeks is when it really kicks in. Is LGD different and not meant to be run as long as other sarms? I assume it is on the higher side for suppression compared to other sarms but on a cycle with test I didn't think that would be a reason for running it for a shorter amount of time.

The Hcg I know a little bit about from research but wasn't sure about the timing in the cycle. I know some guys need it more than others or have their reasons for using it on cycle but is it being used here almost as a bridge to PCT? Since it is the only thing being taken for 2 weeks during and 2 weeks post cycle and looks to be delaying the PCT another two weeks. I just wanted to know the reasoning and logic behind it.

Always appreciate learning from you guys. Hope the cycle has been good to you so far U.K.Guy!
That's how he did it, but yes LGD is needed to be ran a full 12 weeks.

Hcg is typically used the last 4 weeks of a cycle leading to pct, though post CT is a great preferred alternative in my opinion

lgd should be ran 12 weeks, not 6 or 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8... hcg is not even really necessary as you can just use dga post ct... the idea is that hcg will help the transition into pct become smoother... its not "delaying" anything... you dont just start pct the week after you stop pinning with a long ester man... you have to wait two weeks to let the esters clear... its not delaying anything

lgd should be ran 12 weeks, not 6 or 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8... hcg is not even really necessary as you can just use dga post ct... the idea is that hcg will help the transition into pct become smoother... its not "delaying" anything... you dont just start pct the week after you stop pinning with a long ester man... you have to wait two weeks to let the esters clear... its not delaying anything

Hey Dylan and Rick. I fully understand when PCT should start and assumed your Post ct would be a good alternative if properly timed in the cycle in comparison to hcg. If you look at the setup he is running hcg runs week 10-14 and his test ends after week 12. His PCT isn't starting till week 16. See what i mean below...

LGD 1-6
test e 500mg 1-12
Hcg 10-14
clomid 50mg 16-20
Tamoxifen 20mg 16-20
Ostarine and gw 16-20

I was thinking hcg should be run weeks 9-12 (like post CT would be) and his pct should start from 15-18. That's why I was thrown off because with his set-up PCT is being delayed an extra 2 weeks after the cycle of test. I just didn't know enough about hcg and wasn't sure if that timing was intentional in the above setup. thanks.

well he started pct too late.. thats on him, i cant answer that

I kind of figured that, was trying to clarify along with the LGD info as I was debating LGD, thank you Dylan. I like to keep things simple so knowing I can just use post CT over something like hcg and be covered is good to know, it's what I'll be using for my current cycle. A lot of information can be found on here but specifics like combinations (and why to combine them), timing of PCT and when to add in other steroids to a cycle etc. are scattered all over and usually vary. I'm new and trying to soak up all the info. I'm sure I'll
ask a lot of basic questions so hopefully you guys will tolerate me! don't really have anywhere but this forum to ask. Thanks for the help brotha.

U.K. -- Maybe if you haven't got to week 9 yet you can make the adjustment with the hcg/pct timing if that's what you're using. Good luck man!

I kind of figured that, was trying to clarify along with the LGD info as I was debating LGD, thank you Dylan. I like to keep things simple so knowing I can just use post CT over something like hcg and be covered is good to know, it's what I'll be using for my current cycle. A lot of information can be found on here but specifics like combinations (and why to combine them), timing of PCT and when to add in other steroids to a cycle etc. are scattered all over and usually vary. I'm new and trying to soak up all the info. I'm sure I'll
ask a lot of basic questions so hopefully you guys will tolerate me! don't really have anywhere but this forum to ask. Thanks for the help brotha.

U.K. -- Maybe if you haven't got to week 9 yet you can make the adjustment with the hcg/pct timing if that's what you're using. Good luck man!

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom