Free t— 0.3 (0.198-0.619)------0.2
Testo— 504.9 (249-836)----------152.3
Shbg--- 38.1 (16.5-55.9)--------10.8
Bio available test,serum—8.15 (4.36-14.3)—3.73
Free testosterone index serum—45.6 (35-92.6)--47.95
Alt------26.0 (5-45)—48.2
Ast-----25.2 (5-40)---30.6
Alkaline phosphatase---43 (40-130)---37.1

the low estro is due to the ralox that am using 60mg ed to clear the gyno which is 90 percent gone..which also explains the corresponding prolactin values..ralox raised my test which I could see from my 29th april blood work but even ralox could not help my test after I started osta

the reason I did a 2 week blood test is because of my low hdl levels to begin with and its shocking that only in 2 weeks its gone down to 23

one more thing shocking is testo which in 2 weeks has been suppressed to 152 from 504..now that's really saddening considering I was enjoying myself on osta/gw and that's a huge suppression---whoever uses osta for pct I will say dont

I was feeling bit tired and low on energy recently and I was assuming that gw is not doing its job but considering these levels I think gw is rocking and thats the reason which kept me going..

the alt has gone out of range so quick just imagine 10 more weeks..ast is elevated but still in range

besides this morning wood is constant..workout is amazing..weights going up like crazy..and low estro effects like -left knee clicking/hairfall/mid day tiredness

guys I need advice on my way forward

drop osta and continue with the gw--
continue osta at a lower dose and add something to boost the hdl (I know only of statins that will raise hdl quick but statins are scary drugs)
use hcgenerate/daa or evl test which has daa for testo recovery--cannot use clomid as ralox is already in play
use something to up my estro as hairfall is massive and left knee clicking
continue with ralox till the gyno clears completely---not sure if I can reduce the dose to 30mg/ed

additionally besides osta/gw--I have sr9009/lgd... don't know lgd effects on hdl although I know it more suppressive than osta..may uses sr9009 at some point..

have put on mass on osta in 2 weeks so its not a weak builder but also strangely put on little bit fat too..will add pics if someone guides me with the process of uploading

help appreciated

I'm no expert but something doesn't seem right! Where did you get your sarms? The vets will chime in. My alt went down on osta

Everyone can certainly respond to things differently,and I will say that you probably experienced more suppression than Normal.

As for things like your HDL, it was already low to begin with,so I have to ask what your diet is. GW can help with cholesterol and generally does but of course you have to diet correctly in order for that to happen. Cholesterol is largely diet or genetic based more than anything. You probably need better diet control more than anything to fix that cholesterol

You are also using Raloxifene which can be affecting a lot of these numbers (not just estrogen) and not directly related to sarms as well.

thank you guys

the diet has been constant for the past 2 months..i have blood work on raloxifene but values have not changed infact gotten better for test and cholesterol..ofcourse I had a diet aiding hdl for eg avocados and supps aiding cholesterol but that remaining constant, levels have gone so drastic..

I acknowledge the good side of osta and gw but also have to acknowledge the downside esp of osta...

need advice on the way forward if possible

you do realize that if your testosterone is suppressed your body cannot make estrogen which may explain the low E level as well (test aromatizes into estrogen), not necessarily due to ralox. And you mention gyno, what kind of gyno did your doctor diagnose you with was this drug induced or pubertal ? alot of shit going on here man

I've been on the triple stack for 9 weeks and had bloods drawn and my test levels were at 42! Wish I would have done bloods before starting to know where the problem started. I'm going to finish my stack and do the pct and see where it goes from there. I'm not saying the sarms are causing the low testosterone, but I am in a similar situation. I'm going check my bloods again in a couple weeks and see if there's any change. I'll be following your post, kind of curious how this turns out.

thank you guys

the diet has been constant for the past 2 months..i have blood work on raloxifene but values have not changed infact gotten better for test and cholesterol..ofcourse I had a diet aiding hdl for eg avocados and supps aiding cholesterol but that remaining constant, levels have gone so drastic..

I acknowledge the good side of osta and gw but also have to acknowledge the downside esp of osta...

need advice on the way forward if possible
I really don't have a good recommendation but I would definitely stay on the GW. It's really surprising to see these types of changes in two weeks. It just doesn't make sense to me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really don't have a good recommendation but I would definitely stay on the GW. It's really surprising to see these types of changes in two weeks. It just doesn't make sense to me

Same here bro, I'm like ?

afbea1594c26c794f7d3319a9a36fab9.jpg
301dc29637cb6a70a625643b614e844d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks rick

well my diet is strict..
carbs--oats/brown rice/sweet potato
protein--8 egg whites,2 yolks/chicken breast/fish grilled
salads/bk coffees/carnivore protein/xtend bcaa and vitamins

have tried ralox and tamox on other instances when gyno triggered and have had estro as low as 10 with test/hdl in good range..so yes I blame ralox for estro but such low test and hdl in 2 weeks of osta was not expected

any suggestions on my way forward with hdl/low estro and test..will adding clomid increase gyno issues..cant add tamox to the ralox as hair is already harrowed

Everyone can certainly respond to things differently,and I will say that you probably experienced more suppression than Normal.

As for things like your HDL, it was already low to begin with,so I have to ask what your diet is. GW can help with cholesterol and generally does but of course you have to diet correctly in order for that to happen. Cholesterol is largely diet or genetic based more than anything. You probably need better diet control more than anything to fix that cholesterol

You are also using Raloxifene which can be affecting a lot of these numbers (not just estrogen) and not directly related to sarms as well.

thank angelo

its not pseudo gyno but glandular..got it from my 1st test cycle..

have reversed it earlier with tamox and ralox standalone..estro has gone as low as 10..and this is gyno just popping due to hormonal imbalance..out of gym for sometime/erratic eating and alcohol and boom theres the gyno..I once had it when I shifted from a 4 week bulking diet to a keto diet..damn irritating

any advice on my route ahead??..stopping my osta..will stay with gw..need to bring hdl and test/estro in range..

you do realize that if your testosterone is suppressed your body cannot make estrogen which may explain the low E level as well (test aromatizes into estrogen), not necessarily due to ralox. And you mention gyno, what kind of gyno did your doctor diagnose you with was this drug induced or pubertal ? alot of shit going on here man

garreth I suggest drop the stack...live to fight another day..

I have full range of products from sarmsx and sarms1..will use it but after getting my test and hdl in a fighting range..sarms are good but these issues need to be handled carefully..u need to know where ur liver values at..in 2 weeks my alt is out of range curious to know hows urs in 9 weeks

I've been on the triple stack for 9 weeks and had bloods drawn and my test levels were at 42! Wish I would have done bloods before starting to know where the problem started. I'm going to finish my stack and do the pct and see where it goes from there. I'm not saying the sarms are causing the low testosterone, but I am in a similar situation. I'm going check my bloods again in a couple weeks and see if there's any change. I'll be following your post, kind of curious how this turns out.

ive NEVER seen bloodwork like this with sarms use so something seems off to me... its quite obvious the effect raloxifene will have on values but what im having a harder time with is the values with your alt, ast as well as the cholesterol change.. GW generally drastically improves cholesterol... something is absolutely not adding up to me here... not even close... now i've seen some slight suppression changes several times but nothing drastic and especially not in two short weeks... where did you get the raloxifene from ? how much are you dosing?

rick I was ready for these issues but honestly results at 2 weeks shocked me too..25 mg is a good dose but for these sides I would have gone with a lower dose anyday..

does lgd lower the hdl and play with liver values like osta..because I can counter low test by adding test and liver values by udca or tudca but what about hdl .

Last edited:
The only thing I've checked was my testosterone. I'm going back next week for more tests and scheduled an appointment with an endo to figure things out. I'll be starting my Clomid from Sarmsx as soon as it comes in. It just sucks, I was seeing results and keeping my size while getting leaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank u Dylan

ralox is pharma grade..in my part of the world even test can be bought over the counter without prescription..60mg/day is my dose and gyno is 90 percent gone..

I admit I had hdl at low value of 42 but going to 23 and test going to 150 from 504 in 2 weeks shocked me too..

gw has kept me going..honestly I did the bloodwork out of sheer curiosity for hdl and as I wanted to add the lgd.

have used ralox and tamox standalone to clear this recurring gyno and always had blood work but never seen test and hdl so low..estro as low as 10 yes but no change in liver/testo and cholesterol

Dylan trust me,i have blood work every month..its very cheap here and the blood extracting people give you home service..i even have my next batch delivered as I decided to xtend my cycle as I was loving it..but these are the sides that must be acknowledged and rectified as sarms really work

ive NEVER seen bloodwork like this with sarms use so something seems off to me... its quite obvious the effect raloxifene will have on values but what im having a harder time with is the values with your alt, ast as well as the cholesterol change.. GW generally drastically improves cholesterol... something is absolutely not adding up to me here... not even close... now i've seen some slight suppression changes several times but nothing drastic and especially not in two short weeks... where did you get the raloxifene from ? how much are you dosing?

Last edited:
thank angelo

its not pseudo gyno but glandular..got it from my 1st test cycle..

have reversed it earlier with tamox and ralox standalone..estro has gone as low as 10..and this is gyno just popping due to hormonal imbalance..out of gym for sometime/erratic eating and alcohol and boom theres the gyno..I once had it when I shifted from a 4 week bulking diet to a keto diet..damn irritating

any advice on my route ahead??..stopping my osta..will stay with gw..need to bring hdl and test/estro in range..

Hormonal imbalance definitely can cause a lump, not full on set gyno if it comes and goes as true gyno would be there to stay but I personally would combat gyno with an AI if it was estrogen related as ralox is a SERM and only blocks estrogen from binding to the recpetors usually used after gyno has set in. But at least u understand that, so u can deal with it accordingly. I personally have never used ralox so I cannot comment fully on its capabilities or state any personal experiences

Last edited:
Top Bottom