napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nOOb Help with SARMS

TurboZ

I've decided to get into fitness once again, I haven't lifted weights since college. I was never on anything in college other than creatine and protein powders. Earlier this year I went to the doctor and had a pretty bad report on my blood work. Typical high cholesterol, etc. This was the first time it had happened to me and realized I needed to do something about it. I had weighed more than I ever had at 210lbs. So, since May I have been in a fitness mode and getting deeper into it as I go. I was down to 184lbs and decided it was time to start lifting.

Total Nutrition just started up near me and I decided to go into there to see what I could do to see some gains back in mid July. I purchased protein powder as well as pre workout BCAAs. I have been on that since then, but of course I wanted to see what more I could do since I have been fully commited with this. A guy recommended me SARMS but unfortunately after reading here the last few days it probably wasn't a smart move. I purchased Chem Tek Labs Rad140 and Ligandrol with a free NutraOne AnabolicOne.

So, if you're still reading my novel and whole life story.....my question is, should I just take the loss and go with something different? Such as cutting or just try them out and see how they do and cut later?

6ft 0in
189lbs
~16% BF
Beginner Status
Goal: Cut midsection and gain muscle
Supplements: Chem Tek Labs: Rad140, Ligandrol, NutraOne-AnabolicOne, BCAAs

i wouldn't recommend that source for sarms at all brother. Capsulated sarms are not generally actual sarms at all in many cases, and actually dangerous prohormones. If you can take the, back I would, otherwise trash them. Just not worth the risk in my opinion.

What exactly are your goals for your sarms cycle? I can help,you set up a great one with legit high quality sarms from www.sarmsx.com

That's what I was afraid of....I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

Basically I am looking for a little bit of size/definition as well as cutting my mid section. I'm not "fat" per say, but definitely have some love handles that need to go away.

With that being said I was looking at something along the lines of LGD 4033, Rad140 and GW501516, thoughts? I am very open as I am ignorant to all this, but eager to learn.

I've decided to get into fitness once again, I haven't lifted weights since college. I was never on anything in college other than creatine and protein powders. Earlier this year I went to the doctor and had a pretty bad report on my blood work. Typical high cholesterol, etc. This was the first time it had happened to me and realized I needed to do something about it. I had weighed more than I ever had at 210lbs. So, since May I have been in a fitness mode and getting deeper into it as I go. I was down to 184lbs and decided it was time to start lifting.

Total Nutrition just started up near me and I decided to go into there to see what I could do to see some gains back in mid July. I purchased protein powder as well as pre workout BCAAs. I have been on that since then, but of course I wanted to see what more I could do since I have been fully commited with this. A guy recommended me SARMS but unfortunately after reading here the last few days it probably wasn't a smart move. I purchased Chem Tek Labs Rad140 and Ligandrol with a free NutraOne AnabolicOne.

So, if you're still reading my novel and whole life story.....my question is, should I just take the loss and go with something different? Such as cutting or just try them out and see how they do and cut later?

6ft 0in
189lbs
~16% BF
Beginner Status
Goal: Cut midsection and gain muscle
Supplements: Chem Tek Labs: Rad140, Ligandrol, NutraOne-AnabolicOne, BCAAs

hey brother... im sorry but they have a bad track record of shady actions bro... i would never use what they had... its one thing to take an underdosed product but something entirely different when you have no clue what your even taking... i would never use that whatsoever... i would take it as a lesson learned... its completely up to you but there's no way on earth i would take it... at the very least, know that your getting the very best and something you can actually trust with sarmsx

assessing your goal of a cut midsection while gaining muscle, you are definitely on the right track with what you have selected... the one thing that needs to be added in is s4... it fits perfectly into the entire equation here... here is the layout... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the exact same stack I would also recommend. It's called the ultra Recomp stack and it's one of my personal favorites that also is perfect for your goals. You will be in good hands with that stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

ricks stack is very strong as well... keep in mind, and this was just an oversight from rick, but that is the mega super stack, not the ultra and it also has mk2866... this is the link you would need for that one... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130&search=mega and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

here is the layout for this stack..

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I appreciate the replies! Would it be bad just to follow the Ultra Recomp? The price difference is where I am at with it, unfortunately.

Also, would you continue the BCAAs and Creatine or drop them?

I appreciate the replies! Would it be bad just to follow the Ultra Recomp? The price difference is where I am at with it, unfortunately.

Also, would you continue the BCAAs and Creatine or drop them?

the bcaas i would definitely continue... creatine it makes no difference bro...

yes, the ultra recomp is a great stack.. here are the links you need for everything... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Odered the Ultra Recomp! Will order the others next month. Any recommendations on the DAA?

FYI I read the backs of the ones I have and this is what was listed. I don't honestly know what half of it means, but:

RAD140:
2Chloro-4((1R,2s)-1-(5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-2-hydroxypropylamino)-3-methylbenzonitrile
OTHER INGREDIENTS- Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, DiPotassium, Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Acesulfame-K, Sucralos, and Gelatin

Ligandrol:
4-((R)-2-((R)-2,2,2-Trifluoro-1-hydroxyethyl)pyrrolidin-1-yl)-2-trifluoromethyl)benzonitrile (Ligandrol/LGD4033)
OTHER INGREDIENTS- Chlorophytum Borivillanum, Mucuna Pruriens, Vit D, Vit B12, Vit B6

I wouldn't buy SARMS at nutrition depot no matter what brand. Never have I met an employee who knew Jack shit about SARMS. I school every guy that works there EVERY time I walk in to scope the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, now there is a hold on my order.... about my luck.

Are these shipped from the US?

if it says cb form hold, its very normal... when you place a large order, as you just did, they simply ask you to send a copy of your credit card and id to prevent fraud... it happens too often on big orders and this protects you and them both... make sure your checking your email and spam folder the next few days for the form... get it back right away and your order will ship quickly

Top Bottom