napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No gainz are possible without the lord brahs..

f8454b449e8aacbe1488ee3679bcfe99.jpg
76a2c38ae29d42b89b1de61700b3b17a.png

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

absolutely right and that's why i never waste time on needless issues because its stupid and not worth it... it makes no difference whatsoever in your life now or down the road...

Gotta give praise to the BIG GUY for allowing me the success that I have attained in life and in the gym, for bringing me here to ISARMS and this forum of family; accepting me for who and what I am as a man, husband and father. GOD, GYM and GAINZ to us all. - The 44

I'm in Mathew today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice bro... its cool when you go between matthew, john and luke to see the different ways they interpret and convey the message... i took a class in college on Jesus as well and they really get into strong detail about the Gospels, how they were interpreted etc... very very interesting and honestly heart warming

2470071d6144d2469b9dbb6fcba8f193.jpg
ff44e39da33c60a285399a43cb5719d8.png

im so thankful for what i've gone through in the past... so many terrible mistakes that most people would look at me and think im fucking crazy for saying im thankful but i would never be what i've become without these experiences... you have to fail first to succeed and you have to make mistakes to learn and change... you can look back and realize exactly what you never want to be again and make your changes accordingly... i use it as fuel to my fire and it always works...

im so thankful for what i've gone through in the past... so many terrible mistakes that most people would look at me and think im fucking crazy for saying im thankful but i would never be what i've become without these experiences... you have to fail first to succeed and you have to make mistakes to learn and change... you can look back and realize exactly what you never want to be again and make your changes accordingly... i use it as fuel to my fire and it always works...

hell yeah bro what hardens the egg, also soften the potato, it's how you use chose to use your past that will determine you future, let it hold you back, or use it as gasoline to the success fire

Top Bottom