napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next Cycle

klausisbad

Just some quick input if anyone has any suggestions for my next cycle. 32 yo Currently 165 pounds, 8-9% bf. This will be my 6th cycle over the last few years. Im going for 180 at 7-8% Ive lost a lot since my last cycle for variety of reasons. Want to get it back.
What i was thinking:
Sustanon 400 1-12
Anadrol 25 mg 1-2 50 mg 3-4
Tren E 200 5-6 up to 300 7-12
Masteron 600 1-12
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber .5 2x week 5-12
Maybe Proviron in there too. And thoughts on HcG during the tren so I dont shrivel all the way up. lol. The only compound I havent used is masteron.
Too much? Any tweaks you would do? What do you all think? Appreciate the feedback :)
trt dose of test C at 150 following week 12, so pct is absent for a reason.

Just some quick input if anyone has any suggestions for my next cycle. 32 yo Currently 165 pounds, 8-9% bf. This will be my 6th cycle over the last few years. Im going for 180 at 7-8% Ive lost a lot since my last cycle for variety of reasons. Want to get it back.
What i was thinking:
Sustanon 400 1-12
Anadrol 25 mg 1-2 50 mg 3-4
Tren E 200 5-6 up to 300 7-12
Masteron 600 1-12
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber .5 2x week 5-12
Maybe Proviron in there too. And thoughts on HcG during the tren so I dont shrivel all the way up. lol. The only compound I havent used is masteron.
Too much? Any tweaks you would do? What do you all think? Appreciate the feedback :)
trt dose of test C at 150 following week 12, so pct is absent for a reason.

you answered pretty much everything except for 2 things... 1. your height? 2. have you used tren in the past?

im running tren and anadrol together right now and its probably one of if not the best combos i have used... i have more to my stack, with primo and eq as well but eq and primo are longer esters, especially eq so i know when certain things are really hitting and tren has been getting me for weeks... night sweats etc plus keeping the anadrol gains so clean... anadrol is the shit in so many ways... i just want to make sure we get this dialed in properly... let me know the few answers i need and i'll get you moving in the right direction...

I am 5-11. I have used tren ace before. The only side effect I got on it was my cholesterol went crazy high. I started very low at 100 a week, and by end of week 6 had it to 200. only ran 6 weeks. I wasnt doing any cardio and my diet had too many raw eggs i think lol. I plan on having all those in check this next go around. I love EQ and have ran it last 3 cycles, love its vascularity, but the hardening of the masteron and tren together appeals to me a little more this time :)

I am 5-11. I have used tren ace before. The only side effect I got on it was my cholesterol went crazy high. I started very low at 100 a week, and by end of week 6 had it to 200. only ran 6 weeks. I wasnt doing any cardio and my diet had too many raw eggs i think lol. I plan on having all those in check this next go around. I love EQ and have ran it last 3 cycles, love its vascularity, but the hardening of the masteron and tren together appeals to me a little more this time :)

i would try to add a few more pounds before you run this cycle... at least 5 bro... your pretty small for 5'11"... you do whatever you want but i wouldn't that low...

i would highly advise taking GW-501516 with tren for cardio issues and to control cholesterol... i can help you with your set up... here's the links to a few things you need as well....

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136&search=recomp

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

1-12 sust 400 mg week
1-12 tren e 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 800 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Yeah Ive lost a lot of size this year. 20 pounds to be precise. Bad pct from fake shit, cost me a good 10 in the span of 4 months. Then I did a cut to get down to 7% which took another few pounds. And now the daily grind has been hindering my eating, so there went a few more. I hate it! Ive always been really thin though, and takes a while to gain. Hence why I went to steroids in the first place, plus my test was low. But I have tweaked my diet now and made it easier and healthier to get around 3k currently. I forgot cardarine helps with cholesterol. Running tren all 12 weeks kind of scares me to be honest haha.

Dude I'm sorry but you are just too far undersized at your height for being 5 cycles deep. That's way too much gear too, when there are obviouos holes that need addressed with diet, etc.

It might be a good idea to post up your current diet so we can look at it

Yeah Ive lost a lot of size this year. 20 pounds to be precise. Bad pct from fake shit, cost me a good 10 in the span of 4 months. Then I did a cut to get down to 7% which took another few pounds. And now the daily grind has been hindering my eating, so there went a few more. I hate it! Ive always been really thin though, and takes a while to gain. Hence why I went to steroids in the first place, plus my test was low. But I have tweaked my diet now and made it easier and healthier to get around 3k currently. I forgot cardarine helps with cholesterol. Running tren all 12 weeks kind of scares me to be honest haha.

You need to capitalize on muscle memory and get back to where you were before resorting to steroids man.

i think you grasp the concept that you are undersized, you know why, you know how to correct it... trust me here and listen bro, im only telling you this so you dont waste a sweet cycle and also so you dont cause yourself future problems... you need to let yourself get some of the weight back naturally first... im telling you, the wise thing to do is at least get back 5-10 lbs. but more so towards the ten... THEN consider the cycle... your ruining it by doing it now when your not physically ready... you will be shocked how quickly you get back what you lost and then some if you just get your eating dialed in and you have consistent training.. you do what you want but this is the smart thing to do and the other way is the way that ends up causing you to have a learn a hard lesson that is so stupid because it could have easily been avoided...

I definitely do. Diet is key to all of this. Training has never been an issue, i am 5 days a week no matter what. I planned on doing this in January. So i have time to gain 10 pounds if i tone in the diet which i have. Not being a smart ass, and i am definitely going to wait, but considering ive done cycles even more underweight, what is the major reason you say not to this time? As it seems passed the point of no return if you get my meaning. Also love this site and all the info man. Wish i would have known years ago when i got started.

I definitely do. Diet is key to all of this. Training has never been an issue, i am 5 days a week no matter what. I planned on doing this in January. So i have time to gain 10 pounds if i tone in the diet which i have. Not being a smart ass, and i am definitely going to wait, but considering ive done cycles even more underweight, what is the major reason you say not to this time? As it seems passed the point of no return if you get my meaning. Also love this site and all the info man. Wish i would have known years ago when i got started.

youre right diet is key.

just because you train 5 days a week doesnt mean youre training is good. you need high intensity training for hypertrophy

if you were heavy you should utilize muscle memory to get back to where you started. you really want a nice solid foundation before you use steroids to maximize the benefits

when you run cycles being too far underweight you are killing your joints, tendons and bones... what is going to happen is that as you age, and it wont be long, you will have constant nagging injuries and you will never really have consistency whatsoever and then before you know it, you will feel like a decrepit old man in your 40's... completely broken down

Top Bottom