napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle help

REDFOX1

A quick back ground, 6’4” 270lbs and about 13-15% body fat been working out for 8 years. My past cycles were 2 test cycles, Tren A/Test cycle and an NPP/Test cycle.
I do not function well on Tren, it fucks me up and with the stressful job I have I just can’t handle it.
The NPP was good for a while but started to notice some emotional problems. My estrogen was a little high but I was having trouble battling it (estrogen prone I guess) They missed the test for prolactin twice on my NPP cycle so I had no idea what it was. I did take the recommend Caber amount though.
All this being said, my Dr is wanting to put me on some cholesterol and high blood pressure meds but it’s really not that bad yet. I’ve been on TRT for a few years now and really like it, but this has caused my red blood cell count to climb, the Tren and NPP cycles really made this worse.
My question is, what is a good cycle to run with my TRT dose to get some good bulking results without messing my blood pressure, cholesterol and red blood cell count up to bad. I also don’t want something that I have to worry about prolactin levels with. I understand I’m kinda ruling out some of the top bulking steroids, but I thought there might be hope with some milder ones.
Thanks in advance.

you are ruling everything out... no deca, no dbol, no anadrol, no eq.. there are not any other options... rbc will get nailed with eq... blood pressure and cholesterol nailed with any oral... you dont have any options man... you could try sarms but steroids would be out..

Ok, I might have been a little strict with what I’m looking for. What I’m really looking for is something like NPP that doesn’t effect prolactin levels. I do not want an oral. And I do realize that every steroid will affect my blood pressure, cholesterol and my red blood cell count but I’m just wanting a cycle that doesn’t affect them like Tren did.

ALL STEROIDS have side effects and some have very unique ones. I've pretty much tried all of them you just have to choose the one(s) you can or are willing to tolerate.

right but all orals are out so that doesnt leave you with much to choose from for bulking... eq is the next best option but that can really hit your rbc, and it will do it more so than tren... so for bulking, that doesnt leave you much of anything for options... primo is a very nice, clean steroid in comparison to others but you are not going to bulk with it

I probably need to research orals more. I’ve just always worried them being harsh on my body. I’ve tossed the idea around about an equipoise cycle. I would probably go give blood just before to get my RBC down a little before I started the cycle and some time in the middle of it to help.
What would be a good equipoise does to take?
600-800mg per week? And what would the test mg need to be? I’m taking trt at 200mg per week. Maybe up that to 300mg or so?

Last edited:
Top Bottom