napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

white2626

New to the forum... Hoping its better than others I have read on... Being new you could imagine what I am looking for.. Been out of the "game" a few years, looking to find a way back in. Please PM with legit help or suggestions.

33 yrs
6'
16 yrs exp

white2626 said:
New to the forum... Hoping its better than others I have read on... Being new you could imagine what I am looking for.. Been out of the "game" a few years, looking to find a way back in. Please PM with legit help or suggestions.

33 yrs
6'
16 yrs exp

Welcome White, you've come to he right place! The info you'll get here will help you jump right back in the game. Best of luck to you bro, good to have you here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white2626 said:

33 yrs
6'
16 yrs exp

Welcome to the forum, lots for very helpful people here

white2626 said:

33 yrs
6'
16 yrs exp

Whats your past experience? Ever done aas before?

Awesome to have you here!! You will find this board will be your home. I have no doubts. We are all always here to help. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out at anytime.
SnS

white2626 said:

33 yrs
6'
16 yrs exp

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... what is your current body fat and you previous cycle history? what are your goals for this cycle? let me know and i'll be happy to help you set up a cycle or any other questions you may have... welcome home bro!

Welcome to the forum... If you need anything brother just let me know...

Welcome. This place is indeed much better than other ones you may have been on. Great ppl. Great staff. Great sources.

You will NEVER find another forum like this!! Hands down the best of the best. Professional advise and great people with the best information and knowledge. Welcome to AR Whitey

Welcome to AR! This is definitely the best forum out there hands down, and you won't find anywhere quite like it. We are glad to have you here in the family. I'm here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. We have a lot of great sponsors and sources on this board. If you'd like a price list for biotech labs, just let me know and I'll get you one!

Need help with formulating an amazing transformation.

32yrs 6ft 215ish apprx 18%

Want to gain size, lose a few % and get strong as hell. Not a beginner to lifting weights. Only done a mild of test E (250/wk) and currently on 50 MGs of Winnie.

I get acne from test, know I should up it to at least 500... Don't think I want to run Tren. Need dosage/product suggestions along with pct.

white2626 said:
Need help with formulating an amazing transformation.

32yrs 6ft 215ish apprx 18%

Want to gain size, lose a few % and get strong as hell. Not a beginner to lifting weights. Only done a mild of test E (250/wk) and currently on 50 MGs of Winnie.

I get acne from test, know I should up it to at least 500... Don't think I want to run Tren. Need dosage/product suggestions along with pct.

im happy to help here bro... the first thing that needs addressed before you do anything else is that you need to get your body fat down... its way too high right now for any sort of cycle to be ran... you need to get in that 13% range so you have a way to go... i have a perfect cycle for the goal you have but you have to be in the right condition first.. steroids don't put you in that condition... you get to a proper condition and they help you surpass what you simply cannot do without aide...

what i highly recommend is starting on a sarms cycle... get your body fat in the right range, get your conditioning proper and THEN run a steroid cycle... this is a marathon not a sprint and going too fast when your not ready will end you before you start... a sarms super stack will add lean muscle and melt fat in the process and have you prepared for your cycle in the right way... here is what i would go with...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 eca stack
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

white2626 said:
I am guessing with BF.... I dont know really... I know i could lose appx 8-10 of fat..

then your body fat is way too high... you can post a pic and i can tell you what it is...

Took this start of last month... Slimed down about 5-7... I dont care to be lean... just not fat! ha

Attachments

• Photo on 8-8-15 at 6.15 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-8-15 at 6.15 PM #2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom