napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS PCT Recommendation

bulk1340

Hey all, for SA, a little over half way through my first SARMS cycle.

Rad-15mg
Ostarine-20mg
Cardarine-20mg

Planning to run for 12 weeks, then PCT. What do you recommend I take for PCT? I’ve searched through the forums and read Nolva or Clomid immediately after for 4 weeks. Is one better than the other?

And on another note, I cannot find a source I am able to buy from for either two. Does anyone have a reliable source that isn’t sold out or on back order? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

it makes zero difference whether you use clomid or nolva.. thats personal preference

the best quality i have ever used is with @domestic-supply.com

i guess im confused.. i post so many sarms cycles daily and the pct is included on every one.. i post them daily

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I'm a big believer in a low dose of Clomid and or Nolva don't run too high of a dose. It can have side effects and it's not any better for you.

Hey all, for SA, a little over half way through my first SARMS cycle.

Rad-15mg
Ostarine-20mg
Cardarine-20mg

Planning to run for 12 weeks, then PCT. What do you recommend I take for PCT? I’ve searched through the forums and read Nolva or Clomid immediately after for 4 weeks. Is one better than the other?

And on another note, I cannot find a source I am able to buy from for either two. Does anyone have a reliable source that isn’t sold out or on back order? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
BRO @domestic-supply.com get you PCT fast

bros i agree with dylan 50/50. GW and RAD is good. but drop the ostarine.

Don't forget to be using your n2guard as well during post cycle therapy. It is an important organ support product.

i actually like ostarine here. GW with it will work fine
Just make sure you run a great PCT

make sure you run GW and ostarine followed by nolva, i don't like clomid personally.

I actually prefer nolvadex, it gives me less side effects. nolva is the GOAT with pct
also use hcgenerate please

sarms will work fine and are easy to recover from
Steroids will shut you down hard and it takes much longer to come back.

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his usual tremendous advice! For the best quality SARMS and peptides I strongly recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom