napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here new run.

nathaniel.adkisson

Hey guys I have been in the game for a bit was a competitive bodybuilder for awhile but I'm over it. I have other priorities in life now but I would like to get back in to half way decent shape again.

Stats are as follows:

Height: 6ft4in

Weight:310lbs.

Bf%: 20% last I checked

Still seen as muscular from everyone else's stand point but I miss the size and shape I was in a few years ago.

I will post a pic tonight to show what I'm working with.

I was at one time 308lbs and 6% bf and have been up to 330 lbs still about 10%

My main goal really is to recomp and get back to a more lean but still sizable shape. I have used sarms before and actually used to follow Dylan's progress a few years back but there are so many new ones out I'm sort of at a loss on dosing or what to go with. Back when I was using them there was only S-4 and GW and ostarine were new to the scene.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have been in the game for a bit was a competitive bodybuilder for awhile but I'm over it. I have other priorities in life now but I would like to get back in to half way decent shape again.

Stats are as follows:

Height: 6ft4in

Weight:310lbs.

Bf%: 20% last I checked

Still seen as muscular from everyone else's stand point but I miss the size and shape I was in a few years ago.

I will post a pic tonight to show what I'm working with.

I was at one time 308lbs and 6% bf and have been up to 330 lbs still about 10%

My main goal really is to recomp and get back to a more lean but still sizable shape. I have used sarms before and actually used to follow Dylan's progress a few years back but there are so many new ones out I'm sort of at a loss on dosing or what to go with. Back when I was using them there was only S-4 and GW and ostarine were new to the scene.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here... those are some impressive stats that you have had man... seriously... let me ask you this... what is your main goal at this time? i'll set everything up for you but i need to know what your aiming for?

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here... those are some impressive stats that you have had man... seriously... let me ask you this... what is your main goal at this time? i'll set everything up for you but i need to know what your aiming for?
Seriously at my height and with my Frame I would be pleased if I could get down to say 8% bf and try and keep a lean weight of like 280 which is not really far fetched for the size of man I am I was there once before and it was the best I ever felt and I was insanely strong then as well. The wife has started to give me crap for being a little soft lol
uploadfromtaptalk1465423293438.jpg

Here is a pic of the last time I was about that weight and size I found.

I appreciate the help man seriously!!!

Seriously at my height and with my Frame I would be pleased if I could get down to say 8% bf and try and keep a lean weight of like 280 which is not really far fetched for the size of man I am I was there once before and it was the best I ever felt and I was insanely strong then as well. The wife has started to give me crap for being a little soft lol
View attachment 1822

Here is a pic of the last time I was about that weight and size I found.

I appreciate the help man seriously!!!

bro come on, im more than happy to help... you have serious serious fucking serious potential so lets bring it all out! lets get started with this stack... it will take about 2 to get you where you need to be but this will put you well on your way... obviously basing on the fact your diet and training is conducive to what your wanting... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

if you have questions on new sarms etc... i have done videos on all of them... this is the ULTRA super stack listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey thanks so much!!! Question have your ever heard of or tried using triptorelin for pct dosed at 100mcg I used to do it back in the day with great success but it can only be used 2 times a year. If you haven't check it out pretty awesome stuff.

Yes my diet and training will be on point I know my way around a gym and how to diet properly so that part is no biggie I will buy this stuff next pay check and log it all here as I go.

Hey thanks so much!!! Question have your ever heard of or tried using triptorelin for pct dosed at 100mcg I used to do it back in the day with great success but it can only be used 2 times a year. If you haven't check it out pretty awesome stuff.

Yes my diet and training will be on point I know my way around a gym and how to diet properly so that part is no biggie I will buy this stuff next pay check and log it all here as I go.

i know it can be beneficial, yes, but i have not personally used it... im no trt now anyway so it wouldnt apply but its good to let others know...

excellent brother... please log it or keep us updated but a log would be excellent.. im here anytime you need me, just let me know! im more than happy to help..

Jesus! You're a monster. Welcome, I'm pretty new here as well trying to learn as much as possible about sarms. Lots of great info here. I will be following your progress!

Thanks!!! I'm glad to be here has be awhile since I tried seriously to make progress so I figured it was time for a come back of sorts

you came to the right place brother... you wont find any better minds and information anywhere on the planet...

Nice I left the other forums because the nonsense that was said on those boards on a regular basis. Glad I found this board yall are awesome thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the board man! You have a great physique and enormous potential to take it to whatever level you want to. You obviouosy have the work ethic and genetics for it. The right enhancements will only take it that much further

Dylan gave you a perfect setup that should treat you very well. I think you'll be quite pleased with the results it brings. If you have any other questions on anything don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the board man! You have a great physique and enormous potential to take it to whatever level you want to. You obviouosy have the work ethic and genetics for it. The right enhancements will only take it that much further

Dylan gave you a perfect setup that should treat you very well. I think you'll be quite pleased with the results it brings. If you have any other questions on anything don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks I'm exited to try it out. It looks awesome based off what I was reading about those sarms!!!

Top Bottom