napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy trying to learn.

Nofear202

Hey guys I need some advice on how to lose my loose skin and get cut. Ok so here’s my situation 5 years ago I lost 100 pounds. I have been working out for 2 1/2 years but still have my loose skin from the weight lose. For the past year I have been eating only meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruit and weigh protein after work outs. One of my friends told me I should try stacking Testosterone Propionate
1.5 cc with Equipoise also known as boldenone 1cc. He said to do them both once on Monday and once on Thursday each week. I already bought 1 bottle of EQ and one Propionate. I bought it in excitement to lose the loose skin but then I started to research it. Would that help me or not? From what I have read it seemed fine what he said but then I asked him about getting me aromasin, clomid, Nolvadex, Osterin, Gw501516, and mk2866? For my PCT and he said “He shld think about a post cycle til a year from now , cycle all year round the correct way then take a couple months off each year to post cycle but that's after u have put in your first full year straight on juice lol. Once he is put his full year in of rotating compounds every 12 weeks I'll can dial him in on. clomid and arimidex for post cycle lol”. Yea my first clue to not listen was his spelling and him saying I need to wait a year for my pct. So thats why I came to you guys. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

My Stats

Age 25
Height 6’2
Weight 215
Body fat 20
Years of training 2 1/2 years
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) None
PCT for each cycle none
Goals lose loose skin and get cut
Supplements (if any) weight protein
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) None, eat chicken, steak, pork, fish, vegetables, fruits and weigh protein after work outs.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Broken arm.

i think you have a lot of confusion here... steroids are not going to help loose skin whatsoever... not to mention your body fat is way too high, on top of the fact you would not run eq on a first cycle AND eq needs to be ran 16 weeks and pinning prop 16 weeks every other day will not be fun... i think you have a HUGE misconception... you are not going to cure ANY loose skin with steroids and i honestly dont know where you go that idea from?

I got the idea from friends saying it can help me with that. But now I know and will not be doing none of that. Thanks for clarifying this all for me.

no problem and DO NOT listen to your friend... hes fucking clueless and hes going to get you hurt

I got the idea from friends saying it can help me with that. But now I know and will not be doing none of that. Thanks for clarifying this all for me.
It doesn't work that way. Steroids don't burn fat and you aren't in the right shape to use them. You need to look into sarms, which are perfect for you and your goals to help burn fat along with the right diet and training. If you need help setting up a stack just let me know

That would be great if you can help me out. I’m clueless on these things. Thanks
here is a good stack for fat loss...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25

Does it matter if it’s pills or liquid? Also the clomid its 50mg the first week every day and 25mg 3 weeks everyday?

Thanks

Am I taking the clomid during the cycle or on the post cycle therapy? Also what’s the mini pct?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I’m doing this right. Thank you for helping me out.

Ok I’m sorry I was confused. Thanks for all your help man... I’ll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom