napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle

That is awesome dude.I will tell drb today.You are doing the exact cycle that he wanted you to do and are getting the exact results that he said would happen.When that strength surge comes from the deca/test combo it puts you on top of the world.Add those plates bro...so that your workout is grueling.
You need not do anything else on this cycle.It will be good as is. I am waiting to see if dylan gets the deca hit!!

Now I am not suggesting anything else, but I used to take winny for the last 4 weeks and sometimes dropped the deca/test back to 150, but latter kept it there at 200/200. The 200/200 + winny in the last 4 weeks were some of my fav times .

I am sure I will get a laugh from drb today! Good work! Toward the end you might want to low carb for a few days, and it will take any water away. Deca is not a bloater at those doses.

thank you man. yeah the strength hit me out of nowhere. like i said i was doing 4 plates then all of a sudden im like What the heck? i just tossed 6 plates on and snatched it up. it was crazy....

and i have thought about winny, but i will add it to something in the future. if all goes well i plan on running another test/deca late spring then maybe there i can Cut it up a little at the tail end..

and i plan on doing a 2-3 day tuna regimen later lol..

ok, been about two weeks since last update.

After i dropped the TBOL two weeks ago i noticed a slight dip in vascularity and hardness, and a little softer.
the TBOL is the real deal for Lean Mass, it doesnt have an ounce of water but it makes you full, hard, and dry.

BUT here we are two weeks later and i am running the increased dosage of 200/200 test/deca after dropping the TBOL. my vascularity/hardness has increased again and my strength/appetite has increased. for example, on trap shrugs i normally do 405-455. i did that the other day but I felt i had more in me. so i tossed another plate on. i did it. felt light. i tossed another 45 on and grabbed the chalk because hands were getting sweaty. i snatched up 6 plates on each side for 16 reps, FULL reps none of this half rep garbage on shrugs, i let the traps hang and stretch then pull up to ears. thats 540 lb shrugs when i normally do 455. i do 8 reps with suicide grip then 4 with alternate grip, then switch hands and 4 more with alternate grip for a total of 16 reps. SO my strength is definitely UP.

same story with Calf Raises. im normally doing 455. crap felt light, so i tossed another plate on. still felt light, so what the heck TOSS another plate on. 6 plates on Calf Raise, 540 lbs 8 reps standing on tip toes with slow controlled reps. my strength is going up.

as far as my weight it has only increased slightly since last update BUT weight doesnt necessarily mean progress. last update i was 223-224, currently i weigh in at 225-226. but i believe i may have recomped slightly, my vascularity is up and i feel a little tighter. the cuts in my quads are more prominent and i am getting veins in my calves. so i am trying to not worry about weight so much but just focus on the mirror.

as far as my measurements go:

calves around 18s now, increase of 1 inch.

upper arms 18s increase of half inch

neck 17.5 increase of half inch

thighs 26 increase of 1 inch

chest, i cant remember earlier measurements but i believe i gained a inch or so in chest/back measurement

for those wondering i ran Pharmalady TBOL global anabolic, tested it with labmax it is Legit. i am currently running platinum biotech DECA, pharmalady, tested labmax it is Legit and perfectly match their pics of their pharma grade DECA. Props to pharma lady for her superb customer service and product.

i am currently running a new diet tweak and workout program so i will keep updates coming..

thats awesome bro! this is why i love tbol because you can get plenty of size but its so clean... tbol is definitely far too often overlooked but im really happy you saw what it can do first hand!

man, im telling you, your having the exact same experience im getting with deca... im running it slightly lower but i had this go on so far... my strength like tripled out of nowhere... i mean, its almost strange how much its gone up... i don't keep logs anymore but i can say, for instance, on the hammer strength chest press, im up nearly 50 lbs. on lifts and its almost like a 25% percent increase on everything... i was discouraged a few days because i thought i was holding water a bit and that frieks me out but now, all of a sudden, im more vascular and although up about 8 lbs. i look more shredded and far bigger... fucking deca is looking like the shit so far... we shall see but i, like you, have some really good reports at this dose...

thats awesome bro! this is why i love tbol because you can get plenty of size but its so clean... tbol is definitely far too often overlooked but im really happy you saw what it can do first hand!

man, im telling you, your having the exact same experience im getting with deca... im running it slightly lower but i had this go on so far... my strength like tripled out of nowhere... i mean, its almost strange how much its gone up... i don't keep logs anymore but i can say, for instance, on the hammer strength chest press, im up nearly 50 lbs. on lifts and its almost like a 25% percent increase on everything... i was discouraged a few days because i thought i was holding water a bit and that frieks me out but now, all of a sudden, im more vascular and although up about 8 lbs. i look more shredded and far bigger... fucking deca is looking like the shit so far... we shall see but i, like you, have some really good reports at this dose...

dude that is crazy lol, youre saying pretty much EXACTLY what i am. strength going up slowly, and for a bit after TBOL i got a little softer (i thought i was getting a bit of water retention) and lost a bit of vascularity BUT couple weeks later it came back and my strength nearly doubled out of thin air. like you said it was really strange man lol..

dude 8lbs already? dang man thats awesome. im up freaking 12 lbs dude. i was gonna try and push it and try to hit 240 but i figure it would be best to try and get a tighter 235 then a looser 240 AND give my body more time to get accustomed to being heavier. i dont want to gain weight too fast because there is a lot more to gaining weight then people usually realize aka new diet, pressure on joints, mobility, cardio/breathing, etc.

and yeah TBOL is nice man. i can see it being really nice for a Cut too, like you said its versatile

dude that is crazy lol, youre saying pretty much EXACTLY what i am. strength going up slowly, and for a bit after TBOL i got a little softer (i thought i was getting a bit of water retention) and lost a bit of vascularity BUT couple weeks later it came back and my strength nearly doubled out of thin air. like you said it was really strange man lol..

dude 8lbs already? dang man thats awesome. im up freaking 12 lbs dude. i was gonna try and push it and try to hit 240 but i figure it would be best to try and get a tighter 235 then a looser 240 AND give my body more time to get accustomed to being heavier. i dont want to gain weight too fast because there is a lot more to gaining weight then people usually realize aka new diet, pressure on joints, mobility, cardio/breathing, etc.

and yeah TBOL is nice man. i can see it being really nice for a Cut too, like you said its versatile

I have veins coming frommy obliques ive never seen yet im much thicker... Its crazy man... I am really encouraged seeing that were having the same results with trt doses ... Fuck, if this continuesi may just stay at these doses even on a blast and add primo and eq at high doses... Why go higher and get sides when these results are so attainable at this dose... Same with tren... Ask thesvpdeal about tren cruising at 100-150... Also,waitintil you stack tbol with wi strol at 25 mg each! Then you will see something!

Tbol is fucking great man. It leaped my strength way off the board. When I was on tbol two years ago I was stronger then than I am today lol. Ridiculous. Havnt ran it since but I will for sure incorporate it in my next cycle. I'm going for a solid strength building cycle next.

Love love love tbol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have veins coming frommy obliques ive never seen yet im much thicker... Its crazy man... I am really encouraged seeing that were having the same results with trt doses ... Fuck, if this continuesi may just stay at these doses even on a blast and add primo and eq at high doses... Why go higher and get sides when these results are so attainable at this dose... Same with tren... Ask thesvpdeal about tren cruising at 100-150... Also,waitintil you stack tbol with wi strol at 25 mg each! Then you will see something!

nice man lol. yeah i have some of that also, veins in hips and calves coming out..

true, you are getting the results cant complain..

and im looking forward to the TBOL + WInny sounds sick

Tbol is fucking great man. It leaped my strength way off the board. When I was on tbol two years ago I was stronger then than I am today lol. Ridiculous. Havnt ran it since but I will for sure incorporate it in my next cycle. I'm going for a solid strength building cycle next.

Love love love tbol.

yeah TBOL is nice. the way i felt it was slow n steady but the DECA, its like barely anything then all of a sudden crap HIT like a freight train and doubled strength..

Damn, you guys both have me super excited to start my deca blast! You guys are having some incredible results from it, and experiencing exactly what I'm looking for. I can't wait! Mine starts in about 10 days! :D

Love love love tbol.

tbol and npp would be sick... my next one is going to be test, primo, npp and mast e... probably a tbol and winstrol 25 mg each stack as well with sr9009, gw and s4...

Damn, you guys both have me super excited to start my deca blast! You guys are having some incredible results from it, and experiencing exactly what I'm looking for. I can't wait! Mine starts in about 10 days! :D

im telling you, at this dose of 125, its perfect... im sure you can get even more at 200 but for the way im doing it, i am thrilled with it

awesome dude, youre gonna love it

That's what up.. I was really interested to see if you retained water on Deca. Very Interesting.

im telling you, at this dose of 125, its perfect... im sure you can get even more at 200 but for the way im doing it, i am thrilled with it

Awesome to hear Dylan! I'm really looking to add some decent size this winter, so I can't wait to get it started

That's what up.. I was really interested to see if you retained water on Deca. Very Interesting.

the key is obviously diet but also the dosing... spiked and i are doing the same type of thing where we are dosing in the 100-150 range and what i've noticed is that pinning it only once a week is actually highly beneficial... im loving that method but regardless, either way will work and the dosing is so ideal... THERES NO NEED TO GET CRAZY WITH THIS DOSING... i think a lot of the complaining of sides, water, etc is from absurd dosing, not using the proper ancillaries and not portioning out ratios of test and deca properly... if your not gyno prone then its fine to run higher test but if you are, you need to follow the more is not better rule... keep your test low... its dependent upon the individual... what i can say is that deca has A LOT to offer... it just has to be ran according to each individual... i will probably keep this as a trt staple but that leads me to try tren at this type of dosing... one of my closest friends, thesvpdeal can shed light on dosing tren in the 150 range and just how beneficial it is...

im doing a new video today on the more is better concept...

Top Bottom