napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Forum back and rolling!!

There is a way, but what will it accomplish,, don't stoop tot heir level, they are sealing their own fate... it is better for reputation to just let them do what they will say what they want and let their board defect..
I wish there was some way to hire a guy to go attack them lol.

yeah it makes you mad enough to maybe want to attack them BUT then you would be a stinking pile of fecal matter just like them. so we arent going to stoop to their level, let them stay down there so they can catch our scraps..

ok,, as I said there is a way,, hacker for hire.. thing is you run the risk of that guy turning on you, but you may recall the silk road website,, you could hire a hit man even, it was out there,, that particular site went down and so did it predecessor, but if yo know how to get to the deep web you can really find someone.. pay in bitcoin

honestly, they are just shitting in their hands and clapping... whatever reputation they might have had has to be going down the shitter,,, I was on and still visit IM..i barely know anything of Evo but from what ive seen here I have little interest.. they will pull their own house down its already happening..
Shit in your hands and clap...
Evo thinks it hot shit in a champagne glass, but really, they're just cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

yeah, no doubt its extreme, which is why I didn't say how to actually even get out there.. just saying,, sometimes you dont have to do anything and the "enemy" or adversary will turn on them-self,, it sounds like that already has happened and why a number of ppl left that board.. im sure there is a Sun Tzu quote that applies here..

"they" who ever that may be is their own worst enemy.. they will be a shadow of them-self.. their true nature is revealed,, it takes years to build a reputation and seconds to destroy it.. this borad has everything going for it.. Cross Fit.. BB'ers.. ive never seen anything like this.. it seems progressive to me.. i like it..
Really? Lol going a little extreme lol

Glad to see everything up and rolling strong again!!! #Fuckthehaters!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

5dcecb89ike-lolface.jpg

I stay off for a weekend and look what happens.... that was really some high school bull shit. I'm glad that everyone works so hard to keep our reputation intact and in an upstanding way.

Glad to see so many Bro's aware of the power of Karma.

It might feel real righteous to attack them back, but it is beat to learn from the situation and take the high road. The general attitude here at AR is to help each other, while the main focus over there is to take peoples money.

We have everything to gain staying the course.

Glad to see so many Bro's aware of the power of Karma.

It might feel real righteous to attack them back, but it is beat to learn from the situation and take the high road. The general attitude here at AR is to help each other, while the main focus over there is to take peoples money.

We have everything to gain staying the course.

yes, we fight head on by just being better... that's it... we don't hide like pussies behind keyboards etc... we are men and women, who have character and standards and that's never going to change... we do things the RIGHT way...

Okay everyone... Trust me when I tell you, I know how frustrating the last 24 hrs. have been... More for me than anyone but we had to take the time to migrate the forum... We are enhanced to the highest extent you can possibly be on security now.. They can try all they want now... FUCK YOU EVO... They need to be stopped because this is the biggest chicken shit cowardly move possible but that's what desperate pieces of trailer park trash do and live by... I am so sorry for the inconvenience but we all know who to blame... Let show why we are the strongest forum there is and we band together and NOW, we have huge news coming all through the holidays... be ready for Adrenaline Rush apparel, new Pure Essence releases by halloween, new contests etc...! HUGE THINGS COMING

So glad to see the new server kicking ass. Gotta admit I was a little worried when I got redirected ti the russia hotel investors conference website (wtf)

Glad you did your thing and saved us all again dylan

Top Bottom