bannednutritionRegenRx

Injury pictures

Re: RE: Re: Injury pictures

PHURIOUS said:
4ef4a1b4010a792ebf3ebb0d8169a461.jpg

18's BABY!

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol... Nice!

the knot has been swelling down but its more painful as it drains... it made my ankle look very puffy but that has finally gone away and now its mainly in the directly affected area of the shin...not to mention that i was throwing up non stop the past 2 days and basically bed ridden yet i was still trying to fix the forum etc.. so its been quite difficult... eating jello and chicken soup for two days straight and barely keeping that down... i know this, things like this just suck ass and it all happens at once... i despise not being able to workout and its very difficult but i just want to heal and get in there like an animal... i know pushing my leg too early will only cost me more time though and i absolutely do not want that...

This accident could have been completely avoided had u taken your 20 tabs of n2gaurd a day
:?

Re: RE: Re: Injury pictures

cmb5017 said:
This accident could have been completely avoided had u taken your 20 tabs of n2gaurd a day
Hahaha

cmb5017 said:

i know i know... that would have definitely been the quick fix... motherfuckers!! LOLL n2guard cures cancer remember? just ask them

Hope you get well soon. Try training after a broken hip...oh my...lol get well soon ... Nasty looking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
Hope you get well soon. Try training after a broken hip...oh my...lol get well soon ... Nasty looking

THANK YOU... i am finally seeing some progress now and hopefully by monday i am good to go...

DylanGemelli said:
depotgang1 said:

THANK YOU... i am finally seeing some progress now and hopefully by monday i am good to go...

Did you decide to get it scanned or just left it to heal by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
depotgang1 said:

Did you decide to get it scanned or just left it to heal by itself?

i just let it heal.. i could tell what the issue was etc... its swollen down a lot now... its so difficult for me to stay off of it so im sure thats what has extended the recovery a bit... i just can't wait to get back in the gym...i am never right without it

VtwinJunkie said:
get well. Hope all is good monday and you are back in the gym.

thanks brother... i feel like im ready but tomorrow will shed light when i start back with cardio... :D

Dang Dylan G that looks like it hurts! I wish you a speedy recovery brotha!

cmb5017 said:
Drb_aic wanted me to give u a message. ...
200 test/200 deca n 3 cans of tuna and youll be baxk in the gym by Wednesday !

LMAO!! I just about spit out my broccoli! Funniest damn thing I've read in a long time.

DylanGemelli said:
Here are some pictures of my shin after a 35lb free weight was dropped directly on it monday

Oh man! So sorry to hear about this. I did something similar to myself while skateboarding a few months back. I still have a bruise. Get better soon!

Damn it felt great to get back in the gym yesterday... I had a bit of a more difficult time with cardio obviously but other than that, right back on track as well as today... my leg is still swollen but nowhere near what it was and is fairly pain free... obviously i lost some weight on the down time but i will get it back right away... Thank you for all the encouraging words and support

DylanGemelli said:
Damn it felt great to get back in the gym yesterday... I had a bit of a more difficult time with cardio obviously but other than that, right back on track as well as today... my leg is still swollen but nowhere near what it was and is fairly pain free... obviously i lost some weight on the down time but i will get it back right away... Thank you for all the encouraging words and support

I'm really happy to see you start to get back into the swing of things buddy. I know how much it was killing you being out of the gym and just not being yourself, sick, etc. I know you are going to be back to killing it in no time. I'm just happy that you are on the upswing now, and getting all this behind you

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I'm really happy to see you start to get back into the swing of things buddy. I know how much it was killing you being out of the gym and just not being yourself, sick, etc. I know you are going to be back to killing it in no time. I'm just happy that you are on the upswing now, and getting all this behind you

thanks brother.. you already know me well enough that it was taking everything out of me not being able to go... one things ive learned as i get older is to let it heal first.. the old me would have just tried to keep pushing through it and just hurt myself worse... i tried it one day and it had me lying on the floor passed out because the pain made me so sick... i learned and stopped and just waited it out... its so hard to think long term but the more you practice that, the far better off you are...

I had an erection that lasted over 4 hours.. And didn't go to the doc. So I guess I'm kind of a badass.

Top Bottom