napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed !

Julskee

Hi guys noob to this thread... im from Australia and I have been told that customs over here is very strict. Im just asking if someone can point me the right direction to a good reliable sarms company that I could ask about shipping. or if anyone knows a company that has shipped to Australia? Hope I don't get bashed for this lol

Thanks.

I dont have an answer. Pure essence is a good place. Not sure if they ship there. You wont get bashed. Welcome to ar

Hey buddy, welcome.not to sure on this one but someone will chime in on it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ive ordered some lgd on the 10th (a week ago) from Pure Essence. I'll let you know if and when i receive it. Im from Melbourne

Hi guys noob to this thread... im from Australia and I have been told that customs over here is very strict. Im just asking if someone can point me the right direction to a good reliable sarms company that I could ask about shipping. or if anyone knows a company that has shipped to Australia? Hope I don't get bashed for this lol

Thanks.

Hey brother, Pure Essence sarms is exactly what you want and they can absolutely ship to you no problem. They have a great way of getting around customs by shipping without labels and color coding their compounds. I know they have shipped to Australia many times without issues, so you should be in good hands!

Pure essence is honestly the best sarms I have ever used also. They are extremely high quality and very potent. Their customer service is too notch as well and one of the best I've ever encountered. If you need any help setting up a sarms cycle let me know!

Pure essence sarms is having a huge sale also. PM them for details (username pureessencesarms). You can check out the sarms and Articles on them at www.pureessencesarms.com

I've just received my first order from Pure Essence delivered to Singapore without a hitch ( very strict customs here)

Awesome to hear man! Pure essence has been very succesful in getting sarms to other countries. Even those with more strict customs due to the way they ship their products. I'm very happy everything went smoothly for you :)

pure essence ships to australia on a daily basis... they offer a free reship (you pay shipping) if anything does not pass however that is a very rare occurrence

Hey mate
I received a 12 week super stack here in Australia no problem at all. It arrived in less than two weeks, I also paid extra for express postage. This was about a month ago. Oh and this was my second stack ordered from Pure Essence. Hassle free bro!

you will be just fine with your order brother... sunday there is a big flash sale... flash20 saves you 20% off your entire order...

Top Bottom