bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

New Cycle

SpikedEggnog

weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end of cycle to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possibly a little bit due to Calorie Surplus. but i do want to cut a bit of fat as well.

i am starting the GW and osta early and will continue into trt bridge. i will start the Provi AFTER i go back to trt TEST dose and stop the deca.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker
possibly a finisher cut (i will figure out this later, for now ill focus on bridge and making tweaks to my DIET)

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possible a little bit due to Calories Surplus. but i due want to cut a bit of fat as well.

i am starting the GW and osta early and will continue into trt bridge. i will start the Provi AFTER i go back to trt TEST dose and stop the deca.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker
possibly a finisher cut (i will figure out this later, for now ill focus on bridge and making tweaks to my DIET)

i like it bro! your bridge is sick and should be excellent in between cycles...

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possible a little bit due to Calories Surplus. but i due want to cut a bit of fat as well.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker

Love that TRT bridge brother. Looks a lot like the one I just came off of!

TX TERROR

Proviron is great. Only downside is it may fuck with your stomach a bit at first. Goes away quick though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Kman61

I respond well to Deca. I have tried all levels of dose. 600mg ew; 450 ew; 300ew; 200 ew. 200 to 300 with a nice smooth Test (from 150 to 300 ew) dose yields monster results. I do not bloat on any level of deca and I get very vascular and hard so long as I manage my diet. I am not surprised at all with what is being presented here. What I like best about this type of cycle is it is one you can run longer...and feel good while on it. I always figure you should feel good on cycle, not crappy and this combo yields such a result.

SpikedEggnog

I respond well to Deca. I have tried all levels of dose. 600mg ew; 450 ew; 300ew; 200 ew. 200 to 300 with a nice smooth Test (from 150 to 300 ew) dose yields monster results. I do not bloat on any level of deca and I get very vascular and hard so long as I manage my diet. I am not surprised at all with what is being presented here. What I like best about this type of cycle is it is one you can run longer...and feel good while on it. I always figure you should feel good on cycle, not crappy and this combo yields such a result.

yes definitely...