napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle

weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end of cycle to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possibly a little bit due to Calorie Surplus. but i do want to cut a bit of fat as well.

i am starting the GW and osta early and will continue into trt bridge. i will start the Provi AFTER i go back to trt TEST dose and stop the deca.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker
possibly a finisher cut (i will figure out this later, for now ill focus on bridge and making tweaks to my DIET)

weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possible a little bit due to Calories Surplus. but i due want to cut a bit of fat as well.

i am starting the GW and osta early and will continue into trt bridge. i will start the Provi AFTER i go back to trt TEST dose and stop the deca.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker
possibly a finisher cut (i will figure out this later, for now ill focus on bridge and making tweaks to my DIET)

i like it bro! your bridge is sick and should be excellent in between cycles...

weighed in at 238 yesterday. haven't done measurements yet, but i am planning a 2-3 day tuna regimen at the tail end to shed any excess water and tighten up a bit before i hit my trt bridge. i dont have much water retention. possible a little bit due to Calories Surplus. but i due want to cut a bit of fat as well.

bridge will be:

trt dose
ostarine
cardarine
proviron

leading into next cycle:

test/deca
dbol kicker

Love that TRT bridge brother. Looks a lot like the one I just came off of!

Proviron is great. Only downside is it may fuck with your stomach a bit at first. Goes away quick though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I respond well to Deca. I have tried all levels of dose. 600mg ew; 450 ew; 300ew; 200 ew. 200 to 300 with a nice smooth Test (from 150 to 300 ew) dose yields monster results. I do not bloat on any level of deca and I get very vascular and hard so long as I manage my diet. I am not surprised at all with what is being presented here. What I like best about this type of cycle is it is one you can run longer...and feel good while on it. I always figure you should feel good on cycle, not crappy and this combo yields such a result.

I respond well to Deca. I have tried all levels of dose. 600mg ew; 450 ew; 300ew; 200 ew. 200 to 300 with a nice smooth Test (from 150 to 300 ew) dose yields monster results. I do not bloat on any level of deca and I get very vascular and hard so long as I manage my diet. I am not surprised at all with what is being presented here. What I like best about this type of cycle is it is one you can run longer...and feel good while on it. I always figure you should feel good on cycle, not crappy and this combo yields such a result.

yes definitely...

Top Bottom