napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Tren have a cosmetic effect?

I've been told tren is in a league of its own. It can completely change a physique. With that being said, there are a lot of potential sides that scare me, and it will be a while before I board that train lol.

Study up on it. The sides may be non existent for you.Remember just like all aas it is dose related. If you start use trenA at 75mg x 3. Within a week or 2 you will know if you like it. You can make adjustments from there or quit.

Last time I was on Tren I hated it because I do crossfit and I could not finish a wod. I was so out of breath. I took some low quality GW and it helped a tiny bit but not much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
no crossfit on tren bro. Purpose is to build muscle.Weights in a circuit style..maybe. Heavy duty training for tren

With that being said would GW and SR combat the cardio sides TREN brings?

when you kink the hose the water stops. Will it work better if I remove the nozzle? No. Use tren when you want hard muscle.I drop ALL cardio when on tren. I walk to my car at the gym. Then I watch the chicks do aerobics. Then I start preacher dumbell curls with 50's. All 8x8 heavy. The workout has begun. Then I look at the chicks again and then I walk back to the car....barely

when you kink the hose the water stops. Will it work better if I remove the nozzle? No. Use tren when you want hard muscle.I drop ALL cardio when on tren. I walk to my car at the gym. Then I watch the chicks do aerobics. Then I start preacher dumbell curls with 50's. All 8x8 heavy. The workout has begun. Then I look at the chicks again and then I walk back to the car....barely

Agreed. EQ doesn't even help me with tren. Good GW may help a bit but tren is just not what you want. God I remember doing division runs on tren with the whole 82nd airborne and thinking WTFFFFF!!!!!!?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Also the rest of that made me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

For example, masteron kicks in fast and it has a pretty strong cosmetic effect. Muscles look better and more ripped. Muscle separation is better and certain body parts tend to "pop" more, like biceps and abs. Can I expect a similar effect just from injecting Tren? Or is it just the gains that people love it for so much?

Im taking 600mg a week of mast, and I don't wanna stack too many steroids. I haven't lost any hair yet and I want to see how I react to Tren. I plan on taking 100mg Mast and 50mg Tren EOD with 200 test in case anyone was wondering.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Yes. Tren has an impact on look. It is the premier AAS for such things. It also has a psychological impact. In fact I recall when the great Lee H. was active and it was finajet. Damn. They trained twice a day and slept the rest of the day. They were pros and had no other job. I have been on it three different times. All three times I noticed significant changes in physiology and psychology. I got strong. I was hard and vascular. You could say I was aggressive but really I had a king of the world complex. I walk in the gym on tren and look at everyone thinking you are no threat to me. You are nothing. I see a beautiful woman when I am on tren I walk up to her and tell her how hot she is with no inhibitions. I had no care in the world. Could not care less. Then when I was not in the gym, all I wanted to do was sleep. I slept in spurts on tren. Limited night sweats but the broken sleep patterns were unpleasant for me. I like my sleep. I hear other guys have different experiences so it is all in how it impacts you.

Bottom line for me after years around this game is I like to feel good on cycle and tren while effective, does not lead to me feeling good so I avoid it. Will that mean I might not look as hard as the guy next to me on tren... maybe, but I will sleep better, think better, and be a better friend to people around me. Tren makes me too self centered.

I could definitely jerk off to myself on tren. Well.. There's not much I won't jerk off to on tren.
I feel like Tren makes my libido skyrocket then 10 minutes into a hard fks I'm like I'm dying why did I even put my hand in there to try to get some.

Who am I kidding 5 minutes.

The strength in crazy too. Once I get rid of this little belly fat I have I'll be more anti Tren lol

You description is exactly, exactly how I am from it, however II can't sleep, at all.. But the rest is dead on.Weights? Need more. Girls? Need more. Asshole? I'm too much.

Dude Can I ever relate. One guy walked up to me when I was helping some chick do squats (about a year ago). Turns out it was his current fling. He started trying to mark his territory saying he had tried to get her form perfect for a year. I told him (I was on tren) that if I had tried to coach someone for a year and failed I would turn in my man card. He started to strut. I then proceeded to tell him I was older than him and not afraid of prison and feared nothing and that he could mark his territory when I was done and he shrunk away quietly. This convinced me I might ought to back off the tren. I still LMFAO at that scene!

With that being said would GW and SR combat the cardio sides TREN brings?

Hell yes it would brother. I haven't even used SR yet, but it sounds amazing for fat loss and endurance. I use GW every time I run Tren for the purpose of combatting those cardio sides, as well as lowering blood pressure and improving lipids that Tren fucks up.

Adding SR9009 to that will only make all of that even better!

Dude Can I ever relate. One guy walked up to me when I was helping some chick do squats (about a year ago). Turns out it was his current fling. He started trying to mark his territory saying he had tried to get her form perfect for a year. I told him (I was on tren) that if I had tried to coach someone for a year and failed I would turn in my man card. He started to strut. I then proceeded to tell him I was older than him and not afraid of prison and feared nothing and that he could mark his territory when I was done and he shrunk away quietly. This convinced me I might ought to back off the tren. I still LMFAO at that scene!
Lol that's fucking legit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tren can be whatever you want it to be... If you want SERIOUS cosmetics stack with masteron, sr9009 and gw501516 and youll see ridiculous aesthetics!

*** Woo Wee ......That sounds like a" shred for summer " ,plan ..... gotta write this down. Looking into this nasty stack as we speak. ...
TY, Dylan

Top Bottom