napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need to help my friend with his E levels

MarkD

My boy is a bit hesitant to post online about this stuff so I told him I'd help him out. He is experiencing ALL the symptoms of tanked E levels. He is an NPC competitor who had his previous coach Botch his PCT and cycle, I posted about it before actually.

He's 25, 180 lbs, 7-8% bf and running for the passed month:
Test Cyp 500 a week (kick started with prop for the first week before the Cyp started taking hold)
Tren E 400 a week
Arimidex from Sarms X at .25 a dropper EOD. He was doing.50 EOD last week.

Could he have crushed this E last week from the higher dose and needs to have it co!e back a bit before he starts using an AI at a new dose. This is a new one for me, I have dialed mine in through trial and error. Last week he said all the good feeling's and libido were amazing, then over the weekend it just stopped. I know we all respond to AI's differently, such as myself with Aromasin. His insurance won't cover a full hormone panel so I recommended privatemdlabs to him today. He has all the typical symptoms from tanked E, depression, dead feeling, no sex drive etc. I told him we all respond differently to AI's. Adex with myself I have to use .25 a dropper every 3 days to maintain good healthy levels. I also know that getting his levels checked now will be thrown off from the Trenbolone.

What do you guys suggest? Maybe try .25 e3d?

Honestly I don't think arimidex can crash estrogen..it's not a suicide inhibitor like aromasin..dex usually just treats the symptoms more than anything..without blood though we can just speculate

brother, you know better.. there's no way for anyone to tell what the problem truly is until the blood work results are here... the WORST thing you can do is speculate, assume wrong and then treat the wrong symptom... you just need to wait until the results come in...

brother, you know better.. there's no way for anyone to tell what the problem truly is until the blood work results are here... the WORST thing you can do is speculate, assume wrong and then treat the wrong symptom... you just need to wait until the results come in...

Yeah I know, I was hoping some one had experienced something similar. He has to drop the Tren though correct? I have always ran bloods without it because I have been informed it will throw your E levels off. I really think his botched competition cycle trashed his levels and he didn't recover properly. I'll send him to privatemedlab right away.

Yeah I know, I was hoping some one had experienced something similar. He has to drop the Tren though correct? I have always ran bloods without it because I have been informed it will throw your E levels off. I really think his botched competition cycle trashed his levels and he didn't recover properly. I'll send him to privatemedlab right away.

yes thats correct... you have to remember. a lot of low E symptoms are similar to high estrogen aside from flat out gyno showing... so you cant judge one or the other and just because one experienced certain things most certainly would not ensure the next experiences the same... once the bloodwork is received, let me know and we will get him fixed up quickly

yes thats correct... you have to remember. a lot of low E symptoms are similar to high estrogen aside from flat out gyno showing... so you cant judge one or the other and just because one experienced certain things most certainly would not ensure the next experiences the same... once the bloodwork is received, let me know and we will get him fixed up quickly

Im sending him there as of 2 minutes ago.

Glad you suggested privatemedlabs. For $50, there's no reason for users not being on top of their bloodwork.

Unfortunate that another coach may have screwed up someone but that's beyond the point.

Come back with BW and we could go forward from there.

I'd say bloodwork but his estrogen is almost guaranteed to come back ridiculously high for estrogen regardless of levels because of being on Tren. It gives a false positive for high E levels. So really it. Kinda makes bloodwork pointless for estrogen anyways.

I highly doubt at the dose of test and arimadex he is in that his estrogen is crashed. Adylan said, high estrogen symptoms aren't much different than being low actually

I've had low Estrogen symptoms on TRT dose of Test and 0.50 Arim EOD.

Blood test.

Revealed Estrogen through the roof instead. Doubled to 1mg EOD. All good. And yes, that's still on TRT dose!

I've had low Estrogen symptoms on TRT dose of Test and 0.50 Arim EOD.

Blood test.

Revealed Estrogen through the roof instead. Doubled to 1mg EOD. All good. And yes, that's still on TRT dose!

thats why the blood test is so important... you would have been addressing the issue completely wrong and made it far worse without the bloodwork..

I have him letting the Tren clear his system since it's the Enthanate ester and getting blood work ran. You can notice the change in mood and such easily. I want to find this out and help others steer clear from coaches that aren't informed of proper protocol and be able to help the best I can.

I have him letting the Tren clear his system since it's the Enthanate ester and getting blood work ran. You can notice the change in mood and such easily. I want to find this out and help others steer clear from coaches that aren't informed of proper protocol and be able to help the best I can.

We need the bloodwork

Top Bottom