napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My very first SARMs cycle

Hoxz

Hey guys, brand new here on this forum. My name is Hoxz and have done 3 test cycles in the past. Bittersweet experience though because I had amazing gains (roughly 15 pounds) but broke out like a MF.
Anyway, after much much research I ran into Dylan's YouTube videos on SARMs (always watched them for AAS reviews) but I stumbled across SARMs and it felt right the moment I read/heard about them. I feel this will suit me better since sides seem to be less than gear and I hope I won't break out as much otherwise I would keep on doing gear.

I bought the recomp stack from pure essence and should be getting here this week, that is LGD, GW and S4. Can't wait. I will post updates of the progress and please feel free to critic, advise, or comment anything that can help me on my journey.

Trying to keep this post short so I'll just throw in a quick background of me and be on my way.

I do Crossfit mainly as my workout routine which brings me to my first big question.
Will SARMs work well with Crossfit or should I switched back to lifting for better results? I'm trying to stay lean but build some muscle and strength and still being able to run 2miles within 14minutes (Army standards, which I want to improve vastly, thus Crossfit).

Besides that, I play soccer twice a week and eat clean-ish during the week (can't lie, won't lie, I still sneak the occasional snack here and there) I manage to stay at 195lbs with 15bf but I want to reduce body fat as much as possible which is why I've cleaned up my diet pretty good lately.

As far as supplements I take goes like this...
Salmon oil, multivitamins, green bean extract, bilberry for when I start S4, creatine, taurine and 5htp. Does this sound good?

And last but not least, I have been using clen for the past week and starting my second week (doing a 2on 2 off @ 120mcg/day(built up to it)), which brings me to my second and last big question, can I keep doing clen while on my SARMs cycle or should I lay off it while on cycle? (I know Dylan is not a big fan of clen but I have them here. I'm being very careful with it and might as well finish them, will get albuterol after).

That's all for now guys, will post when I get my products and thanks beforehand for letting share my experience with you guys.

Hoxz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can dose Clen with your SARMS. They aren't stims so you are gtg there. I'm not a fan of Clen at all though. If you have to go that route I would recommend albuterol over Clen

Yeh I read Dylan's clen review later on after I had gotten it and I think at the time I weighted the risk and reward factor and opted for clen over albuterol since I am extremely careful with the stuff I take. I usually do a lot of research on anything before I get into it. Just like I did with SARMs.
But now I'm pretty happy with where I am so as soon as I finish this batch I'll make a switch to albuterol instead.
Thanks for the comment.

I didn't see SR9009 on pure essence but I read about it somewhere else, I looks pretty interesting. I was actually thinking on incorporating MK to my stack for the healing benefits. What do you think?

Haha I just looked up SR9009 on YouTube and turns out Dylan just released a video on it yesterday. Hell yeah that sounds amazing. I wouldn't mind integrating it into my cycle if i help out even more. Like I said, I do mainly Crossfit so it's endurance based which sounds like it would be PERFECT for me. Thoughts on where to get some tho?

Haha I just looked up SR9009 on YouTube and turns out Dylan just released a video on it yesterday. Hell yeah that sounds amazing. I wouldn't mind integrating it into my cycle if i help out even more. Like I said, I do mainly Crossfit so it's endurance based which sounds like it would be PERFECT for me. Thoughts on where to get some tho?

dude the recomp stack is perfect for your goals. BUT i would STRONGLY suggest not using Clen. as you mentioned SR9009 is a much better alternative. Pure Essence will be coming out with this product shortly, along with the new RAD 140 as well..this should be around Halloween if all goes as planned, so keep an eye out for it because there will be a SALE

you can add SR9009 and MK ostarine to your current stack if you want.

Hey guys, brand new here on this forum. My name is Hoxz and have done 3 test cycles in the past. Bittersweet experience though because I had amazing gains (roughly 15 pounds) but broke out like a MF.
Anyway, after much much research I ran into Dylan's YouTube videos on SARMs (always watched them for AAS reviews) but I stumbled across SARMs and it felt right the moment I read/heard about them. I feel this will suit me better since sides seem to be less than gear and I hope I won't break out as much otherwise I would keep on doing gear.

I bought the recomp stack from pure essence and should be getting here this week, that is LGD, GW and S4. Can't wait. I will post updates of the progress and please feel free to critic, advise, or comment anything that can help me on my journey.

Trying to keep this post short so I'll just throw in a quick background of me and be on my way.

I do Crossfit mainly as my workout routine which brings me to my first big question.
Will SARMs work well with Crossfit or should I switched back to lifting for better results? I'm trying to stay lean but build some muscle and strength and still being able to run 2miles within 14minutes (Army standards, which I want to improve vastly, thus Crossfit).

Besides that, I play soccer twice a week and eat clean-ish during the week (can't lie, won't lie, I still sneak the occasional snack here and there) I manage to stay at 195lbs with 15bf but I want to reduce body fat as much as possible which is why I've cleaned up my diet pretty good lately.

Salmon oil, multivitamins, green bean extract, bilberry for when I start S4, creatine, taurine and 5htp. Does this sound good?

And last but not least, I have been using clen for the past week and starting my second week (doing a 2on 2 off @ 120mcg/day(built up to it)), which brings me to my second and last big question, can I keep doing clen while on my SARMs cycle or should I lay off it while on cycle? (I know Dylan is not a big fan of clen but I have them here. I'm being very careful with it and might as well finish them, will get albuterol after).

That's all for now guys, will post when I get my products and thanks beforehand for letting share my experience with you guys.

Hoxz

Welcome bro, you'll love the sarms stack, especially as a crossfitter. I know tons of people in crossfit and just about all of them use sarms now. The SR9009 is going to be a game changer for those in crossfit. I highly suggest you stop the clen and pickup some of that SR9009 when it drops later this week and stack that with your gw and watch your endurance soar through the roof. Also, you definitely can stack MK along with your current cycle for the healing benefits and everything else it offers. Keep us updated.

Pure essence will have SR9009 up on their site by the weekend brother, along with some other great new sarms like RAD-140 and MK-677 which videos will be coming on very soon!

Hoxz

It would be a nice addition to throw in the MK-2866 for more healing benefits, and the SR9009 as soon as it drops later in the week. The sales will be huge so you can get them at quite a discount. Both of those with what you already have would be pretty awesome for your goals.

Here is how everything would lay out

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Annnnnnnnd that's the reason why I joined this forum. You're the fucking man Rick, thanks for that lay out bro.
I will get some SR next week and the MK as well. If you're gonn' do something, might as well do it right, right?
Damn that's a perfect cycle break down right there. Thanks again bro.

Btw, how do you take this products? I saw the bottles come with droppers... Can I make me a cocktail with all that I need in one shot or do they have to taken one at a time?
Also, I'm thinking maybe I should use a syringe (needle-less) to aid me in the measuring part... Right?

Btw, how do you take this products? I saw the bottles come with droppers... Can I make me a cocktail with all that I need in one shot or do they have to taken one at a time?
Also, I'm thinking maybe I should use a syringe (needle-less) to aid me in the measuring part... Right?

They are taken orally yes. Idk if I would mix them all. Just do the. One at a time. Never know... don't want accidents or spills.
The dropper will also have measurements on it. That way you don't have to dip a syringe in there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

the bottles come with syringes that are pre marked with measurement lines. you could probably get away with mixing them all together but there is no reason to, that would just make it harder. each bottle has its own dropper, so measure that bottle, then swallow it. then do next bottle, etc.

Lol you're right. I was just thinking cuz they say they taste horrible but ultimately it doesn't matter. As long as I do them right... Taste is meaningless.
Thanks for the feedback again guys.

Lol you're right. I was just thinking cuz they say they taste horrible but ultimately it doesn't matter. As long as I do them right... Taste is meaningless.
Thanks for the feedback again guys.

they taste like GAINS to me

Top Bottom