napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno the scammer

Having just read through this entire thread, I am thinking he is worried about Operation Cyber Juice. Is he US based? If so, the fear is real.

Operation Cyber juice has run its course. It is was pretty much over when they announced it. All that was left was going after people that they have already investigated or had evidence on. They don't give operation details or announce operations until the investigation part is complete. Annouce operation and then you see people start falling, spreads the fear around the community. Even though those unlucky where already served dead to rights long before they announced the operation. After doing a little digging the actual number of labs that went down wasn't significantly higher then normal. As many have pointed out most of these labs that went down where not just dealing gear.

Operation Cyber juice has run its course. It is was pretty much over when they announced it. All that was left was going after people that they have already investigated or had evidence on. They don't give operation details or announce operations until the investigation part is complete. Annouce operation and then you see people start falling, spreads the fear around the community. Even though those unlucky where already served dead to rights long before they announced the operation. After doing a little digging the actual number of labs that went down wasn't significantly higher then normal. As many have pointed out most of these labs that went down where not just dealing gear.

All correct. If a typical domestic UGL keeps his head down, no website, no face to face dealings, no other hard drugs, china shipments nice and small, then nothing to worry about.

All correct. If a typical domestic UGL keeps his head down, no website, no face to face dealings, no other hard drugs, china shipments nice and small, then nothing to worry about.

I feel like this should be obvious and I guess it probably is but then people get greedy and shoot themselves in the foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this should be obvious and I guess it probably is but then people get greedy and shoot themselves in the foot.

Take a young single guy in a decent city who decides to sling gear, suddenly double, triple, quadruple his income and watch what happens to his judgment and restraint. Lucky for me Im old and married hahah

As far as xeno, from what i know it wasnt LE that is the problem with him. I dont know what it is but just dont think its LE from what I know, doesnt make any sense.

Take a young single guy in a decent city who decides to sling gear, suddenly double, triple, quadruple his income and watch what happens to his judgment and restraint.

Yeah I hear ya man. Money blinds people, makes them feel untouchable.

Take a young single guy in a decent city who decides to sling gear, suddenly double, triple, quadruple his income and watch what happens to his judgment and restraint. Lucky for me Im old and married hahah

As far as xeno, from what i know it wasnt LE that is the problem with him. I dont know what it is but just dont think its LE from what I know, doesnt make any sense.

Rumor he has gone private?

Yes that's was the plan but I was his rep and gateway for private business lol. I stated that rumor too just fyi haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's too bad about the recent messy situation. I saw some good reviews on him from not too long ago...shame.

Top Bottom