napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Sarms Cycle Results, Updates, and Experience!

its non toxic brother, so yes, its safe without alcohol... you just shouldnt use alcohol any time you cycle... it can really hurt some worse than others plus its preventing you from building muscle bro... you are thrown into a catabolic state... your just wasting time and money as well as hurting your health with alcohol... trust me, i partied for a decade.. i drank stupid amounts but i quite nearly 5 years ago and it was one of the best moves i made bro...

So what would you suggest I do with rest of my gear being that I did 33 days on then stopped? How would I start or continue with the cycle you suggested?

On another note alcohol can effect your ferritin levels as well. I'm not sure what or how much you're consuming but look it up as well

Thanks MissBizz, yeah my Ferritin levels were off the charts. I'm going to research that.

Did you stop cold turkey or did you have to wheen yourself off of it? Can you help a bro out over here on how you were able to quit. I tried a few times and went months without it but I always find myself back at it.
you know what bro, its hard for me to explain... im the type that no matter what, if i truly want something, i do whatever it takes and i knew alcohol was hindering me in a major way, not only in health and fitness but in my success... i base everything i do and live by on success so it was not working nor worth it to me... the last time i drank, was at a massive new years eve party in vegas for 2013... i had quite for a year before but i wanted to get after it because we had a huge vip section etc... i felt so fucking shitty for two days that i told my self i would never forget this feeling and i didnt then and i havent now... i always think back to it if i even consider it...

you know what bro, its hard for me to explain... im the type that no matter what, if i truly want something, i do whatever it takes and i knew alcohol was hindering me in a major way, not only in health and fitness but in my success... i base everything i do and live by on success so it was not working nor worth it to me... the last time i drank, was at a massive new years eve party in vegas for 2013... i had quite for a year before but i wanted to get after it because we had a huge vip section etc... i felt so fucking shitty for two days that i told my self i would never forget this feeling and i didnt then and i havent now... i always think back to it if i even consider it...

Hello Dylan.
I've been gone for a while but I'm back to possibly start back with my stack again. I wanted your thoughts before doing so.
I stopped all alcohol consumption and Sunday will make an official 30 days off. My question to you is, can I pick back up where I left off with the stack you provided or is there another protocol? I was using for 33 days until I stopped. Didnt complete the full cycle or any PCT.
What are your suggestions? I still have gear left.
Thanks

Hey everyone!
First time trying sarms and from the research I've done I'm pretty excited. I'm 26 years old, 5'11" and currently 223 lbs and have been working out for about 7 years. These past few months I've slacked from the gym and put on about 10-15 lbs but I'm starting to go hard again. A friend told me about sarms and I came across Dylans YouTube videos. Im about to run a stack of GW 501516 x S4 from SarmsX. For my age and body frame, can anyone give me some insight on what I should expect my results to look like working out 5-7 days a week? When should I start seeing results, and how long should I run the stack because it is my first time? Also, how long does each bottle last if taking 20 mg daily of the GW and 50mg daily split dose of the S4?(25mg in am and another 25mg 4-6 hours later) So I guess essentially some personal thoughts for my situation and a few general pointers. Thanks so much!

I have, but I haven't tried LGD again. Knowing I fully recovered I might at some point. I developed occipital neuralgia deadlifting which is basically headaches caused by inflamed nerves entering the back of your skull, so I stopped lifting heavy for a while.

Although not technically a SARM, I had full bloods ran around 2 months ago when I was taking GW to help ramp up for a Spartan race (after not being able to train because of the headaches) and the bloods were better than ever.

"occipital neuralgia"...interesting. I too suffered unexplained headaches a few months ago. I ran bloods, had my blood pressure checked and nothing. I had been doing heavy deadlifts at the time - weekly - trying to get my weights up. Never thought to correlate the headaches with the heavy lifting. Doesn't mean that's what was causing my headaches, but could explain what I wasn't able to otherwise.

Hey everyone!
First time trying sarms and from the research I've done I'm pretty excited. I'm 26 years old, 5'11" and currently 223 lbs and have been working out for about 7 years. These past few months I've slacked from the gym and put on about 10-15 lbs but I'm starting to go hard again. A friend told me about sarms and I came across Dylans YouTube videos. Im about to run a stack of GW 501516 x S4 from SarmsX. For my age and body frame, can anyone give me some insight on what I should expect my results to look like working out 5-7 days a week? When should I start seeing results, and how long should I run the stack because it is my first time? Also, how long does each bottle last if taking 20 mg daily of the GW and 50mg daily split dose of the S4?(25mg in am and another 25mg 4-6 hours later) So I guess essentially some personal thoughts for my situation and a few general pointers. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the intro bro, but your hijacking someone else's thread. That is not proper forum etiquette. Start your own thread and we will be happy to help you out.

idk how. I've never done a forum before so i looked it up online and i thought i was doing it right. I'm sorry. what steps do i take to start my own thread?

Hello Dylan.
I've been gone for a while but I'm back to possibly start back with my stack again. I wanted your thoughts before doing so.
I stopped all alcohol consumption and Sunday will make an official 30 days off. My question to you is, can I pick back up where I left off with the stack you provided or is there another protocol? I was using for 33 days until I stopped. Didnt complete the full cycle or any PCT.
What are your suggestions? I still have gear left.
Thanks
hey bro, good to hear from you... after 30 days you would need to start the stack over bro... you are fine without a pct if you only ran 4 weeks but at this point you need to start from the beginning again..

hey bro, good to hear from you... after 30 days you would need to start the stack over bro... you are fine without a pct if you only ran 4 weeks but at this point you need to start from the beginning again..

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate the quick response and all of the feedback. Can't wait to get started again. I'll post my before and after pics this time around.
Quick question, since I used about 33 days of my stack, is there a way to order about a month's worth of the stack you originally provided for me?

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate the quick response and all of the feedback. Can't wait to get started again. I'll post my before and after pics this time around.
Quick question, since I used about 33 days of my stack, is there a way to order about a month's worth of the stack you originally provided for me?
you would need to start all over bro and its a 12 week stack... you can order less but that would not give you a complete stack... i mean, you can do whatever you want brother but DO NOT want you to waste time and money... you should either do it right or skip it... i want you to get everything you can out of it... i can give you the links to get everything etc... just let me know

you would need to start all over bro and its a 12 week stack... you can order less but that would not give you a complete stack... i mean, you can do whatever you want brother but DO NOT want you to waste time and money... you should either do it right or skip it... i want you to get everything you can out of it... i can give you the links to get everything etc... just let me know

I don't need the full 12-week stack cause I still have unused sarms that I didn't get a chance to use. I only used about 30 days of the full 12-week stack that I ordered. I know I have to start from the beginning but was wondering if I there was a way to replace only what I already used?

I don't need the full 12-week stack cause I still have unused sarms that I didn't get a chance to use. I only used about 30 days of the full 12-week stack that I ordered. I know I have to start from the beginning but was wondering if I there was a way to replace only what I already used?
i see what your saying, you have 8 weeks left... gotcha... the cheapest way to do it is to buy the 8 week stack option... i know its more than you need but you obviously do need the extra 677 and you have more for future use this way.. thats the cheapest way to do this... you need to run 677 for a year continuously without cycling off... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=129

i see what your saying, you have 8 weeks left... gotcha... the cheapest way to do it is to buy the 8 week stack option... i know its more than you need but you obviously do need the extra 677 and you have more for future use this way.. thats the cheapest way to do this... you need to run 677 for a year continuously without cycling off... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=129

Thanks bro... You rock!
I'll get on that soon. Can't wait to start back.

Top Bottom