napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Sarms Cycle Results, Updates, and Experience!

Mrbizkid

So its been a while since I've ben back in the forums. I wasn't going to return because I was feeling some type of way about the whole ordeal and what had occurred. So here it is: As I stated the last time I was here, I was 33 days in with the stack Dlyan suggested. Everything was going great, I started bulking up like crazy. My arms and chest started to get so big, people at work and my family kept asking me what I was doing.
This is where the tables turned and the shit hit the fan. I went to my doctor for a routine check-up as I would normally do and got my labs done. When the results came back... lets just say I got a call telling me I need to come back in right away. My numbers were not good. There were red flags on nearly half the results. My doctor was afraid to ask but she finally got up the nerve to ask me what was I doing. I broke down and told her I was taking these suppliments and she immediately told me to STOP.

I was so pissed off because I was starting to see major results but my health was suffering from it. I'm not sure where I went wrong but I'm no longer on the sarms anymore so I can't provide a full 90 day update like I intended. And now that I've been off sarms for the past month, my skin is very dry and peeling on my hands and feet.

I went back for a routine checkup yesterday and got my labs done again. I am waiting for my results and will keep you all posted. I wish I could have had a better update than this but this is my experience. I would love to finish out my stack considering I paid a pretty penny for it, but I am too scared.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!

Mrbizkid

***The stack that Dylan had me on is listed below:

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Last edited:
My thoughts are, maybe you had and underlying condition already.

I've had blood work ran for my physical in 2015 while taking sarms and secondly in 2016 after taking sarms. My hdl was a little low in 2015, in 2016 it's back up. My ldl went down and all my other numbers were in great range. I had them do a full blood panel and check my rbc wbc kidney bun numbers as I had problems with my bun numbers before. Everything was in normal range.

So unless you are talking about your testosterone numbers I'm not really understanding. Some sarms can be suppressive to your overall test. We've also seen lh and fsh actually increase with people's bloodwork.

I honestly don't understand your doctor was afraid to ask what u were doing? That would lead me to believe possibly your test numbers.

Dylan and everyone here always say it's best to get pre mid and after bloodwork done

Last edited:
FWIW, I had a similar experience on LGD. I didn't think much of it and I was always under the impression it should have minimal effects on lipids. I went in for a work physical mid cycle and the nurse looked pretty shocked after she did the quick finger prick blood analysis and said I had the cholesterol of an 80 year old man. She showed me the numbers and sure enough, my good cholesterol had tanked and bad cholesterol was ridiculously high.

I was willing to accept some lowered numbers, but these were terrible, so I jumped off immediately. I had full bloods pulled around 6 months later and bloods were stellar again. It could have been bunk LGD, who knows, but the point is don't worry too much because your body will likely rebound. Some of these other compounds can also have positive effects on bloods and can help assist some of the damage that's been done.

FWIW, I had a similar experience on LGD. I didn't think much of it and I was always under the impression it should have minimal effects on lipids. I went in for a work physical mid cycle and the nurse looked pretty shocked after she did the quick finger prick blood analysis and said I had the cholesterol of an 80 year old man. She showed me the numbers and sure enough, my good cholesterol had tanked and bad cholesterol was ridiculously high.

I was willing to accept some lowered numbers, but these were terrible, so I jumped off immediately. I had full bloods pulled around 6 months later and bloods were stellar again. It could have been bunk LGD, who knows, but the point is don't worry too much because your body will likely rebound. Some of these other compounds can also have positive effects on bloods and can help assist some of the damage that's been done.

Did you ever go back to taking the sarms again?

I have, but I haven't tried LGD again. Knowing I fully recovered I might at some point. I developed occipital neuralgia deadlifting which is basically headaches caused by inflamed nerves entering the back of your skull, so I stopped lifting heavy for a while.

Although not technically a SARM, I had full bloods ran around 2 months ago when I was taking GW to help ramp up for a Spartan race (after not being able to train because of the headaches) and the bloods were better than ever.

I have, but I haven't tried LGD again. Knowing I fully recovered I might at some point. I developed occipital neuralgia deadlifting which is basically headaches caused by inflamed nerves entering the back of your skull, so I stopped lifting heavy for a while.

Although not technically a SARM, I had full bloods ran around 2 months ago when I was taking GW to help ramp up for a Spartan race (after not being able to train because of the headaches) and the bloods were better than ever.

Cool. Thanks for the insight. My stack was pretty intense as you can see in my original post. I wish I could get back on it because I was getting major gains.

My thoughts are, maybe you had and underlying condition already.

I've had blood work ran for my physical in 2015 while taking sarms and secondly in 2016 after taking sarms. My hdl was a little low in 2015, in 2016 it's back up. My ldl went down and all my other numbers were in great range. I had them do a full blood panel and check my rbc wbc kidney bun numbers as I had problems with my bun numbers before. Everything was in normal range.

So unless you are talking about your testosterone numbers I'm not really understanding. Some sarms can be suppressive to your overall test. We've also seen lh and fsh actually increase with people's bloodwork.

I honestly don't understand your doctor was afraid to ask what u were doing? That would lead me to believe possibly your test numbers.

Dylan and everyone here always say it's best to get pre mid and after bloodwork done

Thanks for responding MissBizz(Nice name by the way, similar to mine)
As far as my lab results, 12 came back flagged.

- HDL CHOLESTEROL - was very low (single digit)
- LDL-CHOLESTEROL - slightly higher
- CHOL/HDLC RATIO - was in the very high range
- NON HDL CHOLESTEROL - was in the high range
- CREATININE - slightly higher
- HEMOGLOBIN - slightly lower
- HEMATOCRIT - slightly lower
- RED BLOOD CELL COUNT - slightly lower
- RDW - slightly higher
- FERRITIN - was extremely high and was the main reason why I was called back to my docs office. (4 digit range)
- VITAMIN D - 10mg below the average
- VITAMIN B - slightly lower

Im assuming you had bloodwork to compare from before the cycle too?
Do you have actual values and numbers to go by? "Slightly" and words like that doesn't tell me much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im assuming you had bloodwork to compare from before the cycle too?
Do you have actual values and numbers to go by? "Slightly" and words like that doesn't tell me much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

- HDL CHOLESTEROL - 8mg (average 40mg)
- LDL-CHOLESTEROL - 159mg (average 130mg)
- CHOL/HDLC RATIO - 23.5 (average 5.0)
- NON HDL CHOLESTEROL - 180mg (should be 30mg higher than LDL)
- CREATININE - 1.43mg (average 0.60-1.35mg)
- HEMOGLOBIN - 12.3g (average 13.2-17.1g)
- HEMATOCRIT - 37.5% (average 35.8-50%)
- RED BLOOD CELL COUNT - 3.85 (average 4.20-5.80 Million/uL)
- RDW - 18.1% (average 11.0-15.0%)
- FERRITIN - 1322ng/mL (average 20-345mg/mL)
- VITAMIN D - 19mg (average 30-100 ng/mL)
- VITAMIN B - 266pg/mL (average 200-1100 pg/mL) although I'm in range, my doc said it was still low for my age.

Hope this helps

if you dont have pre cycle bloodwork there is nothing to go on whatsoever bro... you have to have something to compare to so you can see what actually occurred from it.. you cant just get bloods out of nowhere and blame it on something if you didnt get pre cycle bloods to compare to

if you dont have pre cycle bloodwork there is nothing to go on whatsoever bro... you have to have something to compare to so you can see what actually occurred from it.. you cant just get bloods out of nowhere and blame it on something if you didnt get pre cycle bloods to compare to

I'll look at my previous lab results before I started the cycle and post those numbers here. I was simply sharing my results and why I was told to stop swarms until more labs could be done.
I didn't come here to bash or be negative. Trust me, I still have a lot of unused gear that I'd certainly like to continue using but was scared to. I'll get those pre lab results in here shortly.

I'll look at my previous lab results before I started the cycle and post those numbers here. I was simply sharing my results and why I was told to stop swarms until more labs could be done.
I didn't come here to bash or be negative. Trust me, I still have a lot of unused gear that I'd certainly like to continue using but was scared to. I'll get those pre lab results in here shortly.
i think your not taking what i said properly.. i dont think your bashing... you have a legitimate concern... my point is, i cant say shit about it without comparing it to something because what if you had problems before etc? thats all im saying bro but i dont think for one second your bashing...

i think your not taking what i said properly.. i dont think your bashing... you have a legitimate concern... my point is, i cant say shit about it without comparing it to something because what if you had problems before etc? thats all im saying bro but i dont think for one second your bashing...

Labs prior to starting the cycle:
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - 67mg (average 40mg)
- LDL-CHOLESTEROL - 123mg (average 130mg)
- CHOL/HDLC RATIO – 3.1 (average 5.0)
- NON HDL CHOLESTEROL - 142mg (should be 30mg higher than LDL)
- CREATININE - 1.22mg (average 0.60-1.35mg)
- HEMOGLOBIN – 14.4g (average 13.2-17.1g)
- HEMATOCRIT - 43.5% (average 35.8-50%)
- RED BLOOD CELL COUNT – 4.5 (average 4.20-5.80 Million/uL)
- RDW – 14.2% (average 11.0-15.0%)
- FERRITIN – No prior record (first test result was after cycle)
- VITAMIN D - 28mg (average 30-100 ng/mL)
- VITAMIN B - 613pg/mL (average 200-1100 pg/mL)

Labs 33 Days into the cycle:
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - 8mg (average 40mg)
- LDL-CHOLESTEROL - 159mg (average 130mg)
- CHOL/HDLC RATIO - 23.5 (average 5.0)
- NON HDL CHOLESTEROL - 180mg (should be 30mg higher than LDL)
- CREATININE - 1.43mg (average 0.60-1.35mg)
- HEMOGLOBIN - 12.3g (average 13.2-17.1g)
- HEMATOCRIT - 37.5% (average 35.8-50%)
- RED BLOOD CELL COUNT - 3.85 (average 4.20-5.80 Million/uL)
- RDW - 18.1% (average 11.0-15.0%)
- FERRITIN - 1322ng/mL (average 20-345mg/mL)
- VITAMIN D - 19mg (average 30-100 ng/mL)
- VITAMIN B - 266pg/mL (average 200-1100 pg/mL)

so the issue is with cholesterol here... i find that very very strange because sarms do not have any toxicity... have you made any other changes in diet etc.?? its just very strange so im trying to find if there is another underlying problem... i just want to get this straightened out for you...

so the issue is with cholesterol here... i find that very very strange because sarms do not have any toxicity... have you made any other changes in diet etc.?? its just very strange so im trying to find if there is another underlying problem... i just want to get this straightened out for you...

Would drinking alcohol contribute to this at all? I did cut back on my alcohol intake but did not stop it completely as I read in the forum that it was ok. When I did my first anabolic cycle many many years ago, I did not drink at all. Your thoughts?

Would drinking alcohol contribute to this at all? I did cut back on my alcohol intake but did not stop it completely as I read in the forum that it was ok. When I did my first anabolic cycle many many years ago, I did not drink at all. Your thoughts?
i have some things for you to take a look at bro...

https://www.promises.com/articles/alcoholism/is-alcohol-to-blame-for-high-cholesterol-triglycerides/

http://www.healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/effects-of-alcohol

Both articles were really good and informative. I guess my cutting back wasn't really cutting back at all. So I'm assuming it's safe to say that Sarms and drinking alcohol is not ideal?

So what do recommend moving forward? Discontinue the rest of my gear or is it safe to use if drinking is not involved?

Both articles were really good and informative. I guess my cutting back wasn't really cutting back at all. So I'm assuming it's safe to say that Sarms and drinking alcohol is not ideal?

So what do recommend moving forward? Discontinue the rest of my gear or is it safe to use if drinking is not involved?
its non toxic brother, so yes, its safe without alcohol... you just shouldnt use alcohol any time you cycle... it can really hurt some worse than others plus its preventing you from building muscle bro... you are thrown into a catabolic state... your just wasting time and money as well as hurting your health with alcohol... trust me, i partied for a decade.. i drank stupid amounts but i quite nearly 5 years ago and it was one of the best moves i made bro...

its non toxic brother, so yes, its safe without alcohol... you just shouldnt use alcohol any time you cycle... it can really hurt some worse than others plus its preventing you from building muscle bro... you are thrown into a catabolic state... your just wasting time and money as well as hurting your health with alcohol... trust me, i partied for a decade.. i drank stupid amounts but i quite nearly 5 years ago and it was one of the best moves i made bro...

Did you stop cold turkey or did you have to wheen yourself off of it? Can you help a bro out over here on how you were able to quit. I tried a few times and went months without it but I always find myself back at it.

On another note alcohol can effect your ferritin levels as well. I'm not sure what or how much you're consuming but look it up as well

Top Bottom