2 bushels collard greens
1 sweet onion
2 large sweet potatoes
1 small packet black eye peas
1 tblspoon curry powder
1 tblspoon ground cumin
1 chopped sweet bell pepper
2 cups water

Cook till tender (greens/sweet potatoes/ beans)

Looks like shit... but tastes totally bad ass and is a great source of nutrition, protein and carbs. You guys know I'm gonna eat well so don't doubt the flavor.
8b08ed4afa97759deec913d51cbd2828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love meals like that…just one big heaping pile!!
Reminds me of the times when I was a drunk, some of the Women I would wind up with…big huge tits….giant stomach.
You couldn't tell where the flabby tits ended and the fat gut began…it was just one big pile of shit!!!

Reminds me of the times when I was a drunk, some of the Women I would wind up with…big huge tits….giant stomach.
You couldn't tell where the flabby tits ended and the fat gut began…it was just one big pile of shit!!!

Why did the name Keisha come to mind lol. We filmed one another once. She sat up afterward and all you would see was her head, shoulders, boobs and legs from the knees down. Got deployed a week after that so that was the end of that. Shame, she worked at a gas station and used to give me cases of beer for free. Oh my twenties were wild af.

You couldn't tell where the flabby tits ended and the fat gut began…it was just one big pile of shit!!![/heaping

Just read again Flabby, Wah Wah ???

Reminds me of being in the chow hall at Pendleton State Prison lol. But I'm sure it tastes a million times better

You should've had Monty take a pic of it.It would've looked like something from Top Chef.LOL,it does sound pretty damn good though.

i always love mixing many things like that together too but green peppers and onions in ground beef is the shit... absolutely! i cant do the curry and shit like that but you are on point, definitely bro

Ingredients:

1lb 98% lean ground beef
2 bushels collard greens
1 sweet onion
2 large sweet potatoes
1 small packet black eye peas
1 tblspoon curry powder
1 tblspoon ground cumin
1 chopped sweet bell pepper
2 cups water

Cook till tender (greens/sweet potatoes/ beans)

Looks like shit... but tastes totally bad ass and is a great source of nutrition, protein and carbs. You guys know I'm gonna eat well so don't doubt the flavor.
8b08ed4afa97759deec913d51cbd2828.jpg

Sounds yummy...I love some greens with hot sauce just as a side lol..but this does sound great!

Forgot to mention you brown the meat in a skillet, drain/strain it and add curry and cumin to the pot as it cooks. I ate this 3x today.

Another good spice combo i've been using lately:

chili powder
garlic (or garlic powder)
lime juice
paprika

kind of a mexican flavor - go easy on the lime juice - it can dominate everything... the paprika is optional - if you like more heat, add some cayenne pepper

Top Bottom