napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feedback and Suggestions on my diet

im sorry but thats quite overboard.. to say 2-3 p.m. That's honestly bull shit... now, you dont want to consume much at any point in time but thats pretty much not true brother... i would limit it, absolutely but to tell you that you cannot have any past that time is pretty ridiculous...

ive heard this before many times. bunch of bullcrap. only thing I would tell people to avoid is eating a bunch of carbs right before Bed.

ive heard this before many times. bunch of bullcrap. only thing I would tell people to avoid is eating a bunch of carbs right before Bed.

even that is questionable.. i have had oatmeal as a staple before bed for i dont know, roughly a decade... treats me pretty well... has treated all my clients i recommend it to EXTREMELY well and its well documented to help lose weight before bed... clearly you dont want a heaping bowl of pasta or bread etc. before bed but you can have a clean carb like oatmeal absolutely... there's so much bull shit passed around... like fasted fucking cardio... FUCK thats a heap of bull shit! the list goes on and on

even that is questionable.. i have had oatmeal as a staple before bed for i dont know, roughly a decade... treats me pretty well... has treated all my clients i recommend it to EXTREMELY well and its well documented to help lose weight before bed... clearly you dont want a heaping bowl of pasta or bread etc. before bed but you can have a clean carb like oatmeal absolutely... there's so much bull shit passed around... like fasted fucking cardio... FUCK thats a heap of bull shit! the list goes on and on

I agree bro. oatmeal is a different story. I was thinking more like Sugary stuff or like you said pasta Lol. I usually tell people to avoid spiking their insulin before bed. and keep in mind only in a scenario where the client wants to lose significant bodyfat. definitely not someone in your condition, youre on point bro... For someone trying to mass up I suggest carbs before bed. in that case Oatmeal would be perfect. for me I like dense calories before bed, like peanut butter and whole milk. something that burns longer

you can have the sweet potato in moderation but i would definitely not do it everyday and also not cake it full of peanut butter... i would say 2-3 times per week and would replace it with quinoa and brown rice etc... or even another serving of oatmeal in the evening...

as far as the bananas, no need for two... there's a lot of extra sugar there and you can fit the extra 100 calories on something more beneficial for you... more eggs, more chicken etc... its about a perfect balance..

Good to know. Will start by changing my current macros of 250P 320C 60F to 320P 250C 60F. What are your thoughts on calorie cycling? Higher calories on workout days and maintenance of rest days?

Good to know. Will start by changing my current macros of 250P 320C 60F to 320P 250C 60F. What are your thoughts on calorie cycling? Higher calories on workout days and maintenance of rest days?

i take in about 200-300 more calories on workout days as opposed to non so yes, it does work and its something i find to be very beneficial...

I agree bro. oatmeal is a different story. I was thinking more like Sugary stuff or like you said pasta Lol. I usually tell people to avoid spiking their insulin before bed. and keep in mind only in a scenario where the client wants to lose significant bodyfat. definitely not someone in your condition, youre on point bro... For someone trying to mass up I suggest carbs before bed. in that case Oatmeal would be perfect. for me I like dense calories before bed, like peanut butter and whole milk. something that burns longer

absolutely bro and peanut butter is perfect before bed too... that's been another staple for me for a very long time... right on top of my oatmeal... its perfect pre bed...

ive been having fruit loops *think lucky charms* before bed :D im so fucking sick of eating so much food.. anybody want some of my macros..? im on 4700 calories at 173lb

you mean like today....

But then she has to listen me whine about how all this healthy food tastes like dogsshit.

LOLLL its all about HOW you make it brother... trust me, i have every fucking method known to man on how to improve healthy food taste...

ive been having fruit loops *think lucky charms* before bed :D im so fucking sick of eating so much food.. anybody want some of my macros..? im on 4700 calories at 173lb

That seems pretty damn high for that weight bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude 4700 cals sounds pretty damn high for someone your weight. How long have you been on that caloric intake? How much are you gaining per week?

Sent from my SM-G900P

It all seems a bit strange to have that high of a caloric intake. I'd be curious to see actual macro breakdowns and the whole diet

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I couldnt even imagine eating 4700 a day, I'm struggling to get 2800.

exactly... it takes me two days to get to that number... i could never eat that much in a day... no matter how hard i worked or how stoned etc... not even close... if i was able to get over 3000 it would be something...

Top Bottom