napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My log

dsohei

Hello, all & BIG THANKS to Dylan Gemelli for setting up this forum and his immense help in creating this stack experiment and helping me to run it.

Here's the current stack, 12 weeks for round 1
1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day... dosed all once in the a.m.
1-12 TB-500 Loading 4-6 weeks 5 mg per week... Maintenance 5 mg Every Other Week
1-12 BPC 157 250 mcg
I might try dosing 100mcg multiple times a day at various sites but one of the nice things about this stack is a low amount of injections.
1-12 CJC W/DAC 100 mcg
I'm gonna try taking 1mg of cjc with dac 2x a week and see both results and cost.

I also take Testosterone Cypionate, 25mg every other day, along with half a tab of aromasin. I've been on this TRT protocol since last September and it has really saved my life. I was suffering from a lot of shutdown after recovering from pneumonia 2 years ago. It was bad, a lot of anxiety and insomnia, low T (but not enough for MDs to care) and depression etc.
Since going rogue and fully taking my health into my own hands, the above protocol keeps my total t around 1000 and estradiol around 25.

I also take a fair mount of nutritional supplementation,

turmeric, ginger tinctures
papaya powder for ezymes, digestion and vitamin c
msm powder, 2 tsp a day
iodine
magnesium threonate
topical magnesium
hammer endurolytes electrolyte powder
citrulline malate and beta alanine, i really find 9grams of cit mal in the morning helps me feel very good

l-glycine, l-taurine before bed
phenibut 2x a week before bed

various racetams: oxiracetam, pramiracetam, aniracetam
with some kind of choline, currently centrophenoxine
l-theanine, picamilon

bromantane
memantine
these help with fatigue and chronic pain, effecting amongst other things, excess glutamate in nmda receptor sites in the brain

caffeine intake is a blend of yerba mate and puehr tea with some fats (mct oil, black cumin seed oil, kerrygold butter, etc, not too much but some)

diet is very dialed in
Super lean chicken tenders, saturated and monounsaturated fats only (coconut products, kerrygold butter, olive oil)
Spinach, carrots, celery, onions, garlic
Sardines
Grass fed liver
Gluten free oats
Cherries, berries, raisins
Salt, pepper
Gluten free, nightshade free diet

I do a version of carb backloading, eating starchy and sugary carbs at night or after heavy training

Training is primarily bodyweight skill based, basic gymnastics and tumbling, yoga, parkour modern dance, physical theater.
Training isnt programmed, i try to train as much as possible and recovery is the main limiting factor.

Age 35, weight 185 (tends to stay the same regardless of body comp), height 6'0"

I was a sick kid and got sicker as i got older (massive antibiotics as a baby and child, malnourished as a child). Basically was extremely ill from age 28 to age 34, and learned a lot about nutrition, therapy, meditation, rehab etc.
Chronic anxiety is a big issue for me.

This sarms/peptides stack is my current hypothesis about how a chronically ill and immuno compromised person can rebuild themselves using the "intelligent kitchen sink approach"

The stack is designed to increase work and recovery capacity, igf1/hgh, connective tissue.
It's a big piece in an even bigger puzzle and after the 12 weeks i will have enough data to build on.

Attachments

• 20150629_122643.jpg
    20150629_122643.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 57
  • 20150629_122615.jpg
    20150629_122615.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 56
dsohei said:
Hello, all & BIG THANKS to Dylan Gemelli for setting up this forum and his immense help in creating this stack experiment and helping me to run it.

Here's the current stack, 12 weeks for round 1
1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day... dosed all once in the a.m.
1-12 TB-500 Loading 4-6 weeks 5 mg per week... Maintenance 5 mg Every Other Week
1-12 BPC 157 250 mcg
I might try dosing 100mcg multiple times a day at various sites but one of the nice things about this stack is a low amount of injections.
1-12 CJC W/DAC 100 mcg
I'm gonna try taking 1mg of cjc with dac 2x a week and see both results and cost.

I also take Testosterone Cypionate, 25mg every other day, along with half a tab of aromasin. I've been on this TRT protocol since last September and it has really saved my life. I was suffering from a lot of shutdown after recovering from pneumonia 2 years ago. It was bad, a lot of anxiety and insomnia, low T (but not enough for MDs to care) and depression etc.
Since going rogue and fully taking my health into my own hands, the above protocol keeps my total t around 1000 and estradiol around 25.

I also take a fair mount of nutritional supplementation,

turmeric, ginger tinctures
papaya powder for ezymes, digestion and vitamin c
msm powder, 2 tsp a day
iodine
magnesium threonate
topical magnesium
hammer endurolytes electrolyte powder
citrulline malate and beta alanine, i really find 9grams of cit mal in the morning helps me feel very good

l-glycine, l-taurine before bed
phenibut 2x a week before bed

various racetams: oxiracetam, pramiracetam, aniracetam
with some kind of choline, currently centrophenoxine
l-theanine, picamilon

bromantane
memantine
these help with fatigue and chronic pain, effecting amongst other things, excess glutamate in nmda receptor sites in the brain

caffeine intake is a blend of yerba mate and puehr tea with some fats (mct oil, black cumin seed oil, kerrygold butter, etc, not too much but some)

diet is very dialed in
Super lean chicken tenders, saturated and monounsaturated fats only (coconut products, kerrygold butter, olive oil)
Spinach, carrots, celery, onions, garlic
Sardines
Grass fed liver
Gluten free oats
Cherries, berries, raisins
Salt, pepper
Gluten free, nightshade free diet

I do a version of carb backloading, eating starchy and sugary carbs at night or after heavy training

Training is primarily bodyweight skill based, basic gymnastics and tumbling, yoga, parkour modern dance, physical theater.
Training isnt programmed, i try to train as much as possible and recovery is the main limiting factor.

Age 35, weight 185 (tends to stay the same regardless of body comp), height 6'0"

I was a sick kid and got sicker as i got older (massive antibiotics as a baby and child, malnourished as a child). Basically was extremely ill from age 28 to age 34, and learned a lot about nutrition, therapy, meditation, rehab etc.
Chronic anxiety is a big issue for me.

This sarms/peptides stack is my current hypothesis about how a chronically ill and immuno compromised person can rebuild themselves using the "intelligent kitchen sink approach"

The stack is designed to increase work and recovery capacity, igf1/hgh, connective tissue.
It's a big piece in an even bigger puzzle and after the 12 weeks i will have enough data to build on.

You are more than welcome brother! I am really looking forward to this cycle... its a mean looking stack if I do say so and you already have a very nice foundation so I cannot wait to see your transformation... This experience is going to be one you never forget... Thanks for posting and I will be following along throughout supporting and helping any way I can bro!

Your stack looks excellent, and I think it will provide some awesome results for you! I will be following your progress for sure. If you have any questions, just let us know. Looking forward to your updates and feedback brother!

update 2
1 week in
everything is too soon to tell
i have a lot of anxiety from life issues, and a bunch of painful chronic injuries/structural imbalances that are acting up, and of course i don't have the resources to fix them (good coaching, good rehab/therapy)
increased appetite, but that could just be from stress
increased body temps and sweating, which i see as a good sign that the sarms are working
the anxiety is really problematic, and i'm thinking about semax and/or selank to see how they would effect it?
basically i just can't really relax or take it easy and even though i put up a good act, i know that this stress is really accumulating
hope i will have better news next week
peace

I mean whenever I get stressed I just get some pot and use a vape. Idk where you live if it's legal there or not but it really helped me get through probably one of the toughest times in my life. I'd definitely consider it since vapes don't affect your lungs.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

dsohei said:
update 2
1 week in
i have a lot of anxiety from life issues, and a bunch of painful chronic injuries/structural imbalances that are acting up, and of course i don't have the resources to fix them (good coaching, good rehab/therapy)
increased body temps and sweating, which i see as a good sign that the sarms are working
the anxiety is really problematic, and i'm thinking about semax and/or selank to see how they would effect it?
basically i just can't really relax or take it easy and even though i put up a good act, i know that this stress is really accumulating
peace

Yeh bro you won't notice very much at a week in. The second and third weeks is where things really start working well. Sorry to hear about all your stress and anxiety. I hope you can get that under control in the near future

dsohei said:
update 2
1 week in
peace

yes brother, yo udefinitely need to get the stress and anxiety addressed because that is going to hinder your progress all the way around... the can have a terrible effect on cortisol which will kill your gains etc... its going to be extremely hard to get the right results out of anything you do if your life is filled with stress and anxiety... you wont perform at the proper levels, your body will not respond to stimulus like it should etc... sarms will definitely help with all your injuries and healing etc but you need to address the stress first brother

xdevinxsoccer said:
I mean whenever I get stressed I just get some pot and use a vape. Idk where you live if it's legal there or not but it really helped me get through probably one of the toughest times in my life. I'd definitely consider it since vapes don't affect your lungs.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
Yeah ive used weed in the past, dont like what it does to me, thanks though

Top Bottom