napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My latest cycle is ending

drb_iac

I know you won't believe this, but ol drb did some trenE this cycle. I did my always- 200cyp,250sus,200deca and went with 150 trenE. The whole thing was 14 weeks. I dropped from 8%bf to 7% and put on 3lbs. Strength was really good. I was also taking gw and my cardio was awesome. I did bloods and cholesterol was 78. Lets rock on some sensible cycles and then add some sarms in there. I see this as the future...aas low dose and sarms stacks. I realize that there are always guys wanting to load up, but maybe there will be fewer with this mind set. Of course I am talking about those of us who are not competitors. Regular ol guys and huge dose cycles really should stop

I really hope to see the future of aas become less and less mgs, rather than these astronomical gram doses. Try a cycle with less. Use more compounds but use lower doses.

I know you won't believe this, but ol drb did some trenE this cycle. I did my always- 200cyp,250sus,200deca and went with 150 trenE. The whole thing was 14 weeks. I dropped from 8%bf to 7% and put on 3lbs. Strength was really good. I was also taking gw and my cardio was awesome. I did bloods and cholesterol was 78. Lets rock on some sensible cycles and then add some sarms in there. I see this as the future...aas low dose and sarms stacks. I realize that there are always guys wanting to load up, but maybe there will be fewer with this mind set. Of course I am talking about those of us who are not competitors. Regular ol guys and huge dose cycles really should stop

I really hope to see the future of aas become less and less mgs, rather than these astronomical gram doses. Try a cycle with less. Use more compounds but use lower doses.

OH SHIT, drb hitting some tren! you and me both brother and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dosing protocol... that's awesome... dropping body fat by an entire percent and still managing to add size is so difficult as it is, and your doing it at your age, FUCKING BEAUTIFUL... THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW TO DO THINGS RIGHT...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT TEACHING AND PROVIDING EVERYONE WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES AND THANKS FOR BEING A DAMN GOOD FRIEND...

NICE WORK

I absolutely love it bro! That is what you call a very smart, safe, and effective cycle! I think you are right that combining the right low doses of aas with sarms is the way to go. I know I personally won't run Tren without GW, and I'm really intrigued to do something similar to what you just did and run 200 Deca with 200 Tren along with about 400-500 test and sarms. I think that would be a great cycle for results and the side effects would be low to nonexistent.

Well done brother! You made some awesome progress, and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's the mindset of a vet in the game right there. It's all about longevity. Though I'm still a relative rookie in the realm of aas, I've done plenty of research over the years prior to taking the plunge. It's good to learn from the best!

That's awesome! I love seeing people doing less tren with great results because I just KNOW it works, as do you, DRB. I really feel like less is more and when you feel great on cycle the results are just so much better!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also have to chime in here I been low dosing for months now at what use to be laughable doses - nope progress is made with low doses especially with the addition of Sarms.

Drb and Tren! Wow! Love it! I think we're pioneering here fellas! Low-dose stacking of compunds to maximize gainz and very low side effects! Add sense of well-being in there and we have a home run! Thanks so much for taking your time to share this with us Drb! I love to see your approach and I'm definitely a follower!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have to say that he looks better than he has in years. Just a tiny drop in BF and then add just 3lbs makes a world of difference. Mostly his delts are very striated and the weight he put on went to his delts. I pray I have his genes. My mom looks good to. She is 5.8 and 135lbs. She rides a Cannondale but when she moved to Costa Rica, something happened.....lots of uphill riding.

OH SHIT, drb hitting some tren! you and me both brother and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dosing protocol... that's awesome... dropping body fat by an entire percent and still managing to add size is so difficult as it is, and your doing it at your age, FUCKING BEAUTIFUL... THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW TO DO THINGS RIGHT...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT TEACHING AND PROVIDING EVERYONE WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES AND THANKS FOR BEING A DAMN GOOD FRIEND...

NICE WORK

Well holy sheep shit Batman. The captain D on tren? And deca? What is the world coming to? I was lookng at your last post of pics and I swear it looks to me that the same thing happened to you. The muscle went on in the delts!! Looking good brother.

Also have to chime in here I been low dosing for months now at what use to be laughable doses - nope progress is made with low doses especially with the addition of Sarms.

Absolutely agreed brother. That's a very smart and safe way to have constant progression with no side effects and keep that longevity.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Must be a typo. Dylan did you edit DR B's post. Because I swear I read Tren E.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Well holy sheep shit Batman. The captain D on tren? And deca? What is the world coming to? I was lookng at your last post of pics and I swear it looks to me that the same thing happened to you. The muscle went on in the delts!! Looking good brother.

LOL i know i know! We are going a bit out of the realm brother HOWEVER, we are doing it right! Running low doses and showing the kind of results you will get... proof is in the pics... =)

Damn doc, I kind of took your word as gospel. Ran Decca Trt loved it. Was swearing off tren for a cycle. Now that the Doc ran it I don't know up from down right now. I'm scarred somebody hold me, preferably robo he smells of tren.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I actually did the tren as an experiment with GW. I did not have any sweats,gyno, or BP. I only had darker urine. The purpose was to see how GW would handle my cholesterol. My normal level was always around 100. We know that tren as well as other aas do raise values. So I did tren and I did GW.
Well now is it the chicken or the egg? My ability to do cardio went through the roof. For instance...a portion of my cardio is on a treadmill set at 3.4 and inclined 7. I do this for 40 minutes. Well just like weights...when you feel like you can add plates,reps or sets then hop to it. I jumped all over the fact that my treadmill time went to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Ok...end of cycle. Two weeks latter I do bloods and my ldl is 70. Friggin dropped while on tren bro!! Now we know that cardio is a big factor in keeping the blood vessels clean, so why did my value drop? From the extra cardio or from the GW or both????Hmmmm

Top Bottom