napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My cycle

February 29th I'll start this cycle, I guess we do logs on the main forum now.... Thoughts/ suggestions ?

1-20 test e 500 mg week
1-18 eq 900 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 deca 300 mg week
1-18 .5 caber 2x week
1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
PCT
23-27 clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
28/193 lbs/ 6'/13 % bf

I've done 2 cycles....
Test and dbol gain 20 lbs(178lbs-198lbs) huge strength gains lost 10 lbs(188lbs) after cycle was over kept some strength.... I could've gained a lot more but my partying and drinking held me back... A mistake I won't make again

Test only cycle gained 12 lean lbs(188lbs-200lbs) strength gains was ok...

My goals in last cycles wasn't to put on a ton of muscle it was more for strength .... My goal for this cycle is to get huge 215 lbs at least

Big cycle.

Why nearly 2g of oils?

Why 18 weeks of deca?

Why only 4 weeks of PCT after all of that?

Point me in the right direction... I was under the impression that deca needed to be run that long as well as EQ needed to be ran at least 16 weeks... Would running EQ at 600 be worth it I know it has to be run high doses

That's a big cycle for only having 2 under your belt. Too much in my opinion bud. It's not needed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My 1st thought is to pick deca or EQ, but B4 I answer, what are your goals with this bad boy?

Big and strong simply put I have a class reunion this year and I want to walk into it the biggest dude there.... I could drop the EQ I guess

Probably a little over kill. No need for all that at once. I would eliminate the EQ

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I believe if you drop the dbol it is actually a pretty good setup. I see no problem with the dosing as eq is run high and test is a medium range. Deca is medium range. If taken proper steps can be fairly safe.

I would honestly pick either the EQ or the Deca at this stage. I think doing the 3 compounds at those doses and length is a little much for a 3rd cycle. Maybe just try test and Deca this cycle and drop the EQ

I would honestly pick either the EQ or the Deca at this stage. I think doing the 3 compounds at those doses and length is a little much for a 3rd cycle. Maybe just try test and Deca this cycle and drop the EQ
My thoughts exactly. Pick one or the other. It's your first time with both compounds so it will also give you a chance to see how you respond to them individually. If you're wanting size, I'd opt for test and deca. I'd also cut back the length.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I believe if you drop the dbol it is actually a pretty good setup. I see no problem with the dosing as eq is run high and test is a medium range. Deca is medium range. If taken proper steps can be fairly safe.

i agree with this... drop the dbol and go with test, deca, and eq... i'll give the layout...

February 29th I'll start this cycle, I guess we do logs on the main forum now.... Thoughts/ suggestions ?

1-20 test e 500 mg week
1-18 eq 900 mg week
1-18 deca 300 mg week
1-18 .5 caber 2x week
1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
PCT
23-27 clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i would drop the dbol here... you can eliminate that, reduce so many unwanted sides, lighten this up a bit so its not overkill and get much cleaner results... you can get a much safer and cleaner kickstart with lgd... here's a layout i would go with...

1-16 test e 350 - 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 deca 250 mg week
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

If you are looking to put on sheer size then dbol is the one compound in this cycle that has the most potential to put on the very most size and strength in the shortest time frame as possible. How much of this muscle you retain will depend on your experience with dbol and your diet. You could run this cycle without dbol and still have good results, just not as dramatic

i would rather see the eq and deca combo as opposed to dbol... while initially, dbol will add the most size, its not clean, its side effect filled and its very temporary... not to say you cannot retain some but why not go for the cleanest, the safer and the more sustainable... i never understand the want for initial satisfaction as opposed to long term... the goal is to keep and retain in the safest way... now if you don't care and just want sheer size, then keep dbol but i assure you, the eq and deca combo is the better option... i gave you a far cleaner sarms kickstart that will enable you to still get nice size in a safer way and FAR greater likelihood of retaining your gains...

i would rather see the eq and deca combo as opposed to dbol... while initially, dbol will add the most size, its not clean, its side effect filled and its very temporary... not to say you cannot retain some but why not go for the cleanest, the safer and the more sustainable... i never understand the want for initial satisfaction as opposed to long term... the goal is to keep and retain in the safest way... now if you don't care and just want sheer size, then keep dbol but i assure you, the eq and deca combo is the better option... i gave you a far cleaner sarms kickstart that will enable you to still get nice size in a safer way and FAR greater likelihood of retaining your gains...

Well said, I agree 100%

I agree with Dylan here too and I love dbol lol. But I don't get any bloat or sides from it. Others get crazy bloat. But for this cycle I would keep it nice and clean and let the other components shine.

Top Bottom