napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Blood work results (Help)

These are my blood test results. The doc said everything is normal but they are not because i still have zero sex drive at the age of 20. What could be the reason for my problem?

Alkaline phosphatase- 61.
AST- 36.
ALT- 51
TSH- 1.56
LH- <1.
FSH- 2.
TESTOSTERONE- 22.3
PROLACTIN- <1.
ESTRADIOL- <60.

My cycle was:

EQ 600mg aweek
NPP 100mg eod
TEST E 400mg aweek
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Duration of this cycle was 2 months exact, however, i stopped the use of NPP after the first 6 weeks.

These are my blood test results. The doc said everything is normal but they are not because i still have zero sex drive at the age of 20. What could be the reason for my problem?

Alkaline phosphatase- 61.
AST- 36.
ALT- 51
TSH- 1.56
LH- <1.
FSH- 2.
TESTOSTERONE- 22.3
PROLACTIN- <1.
ESTRADIOL- <60.

My cycle was:

EQ 600mg aweek
NPP 100mg eod
TEST E 400mg aweek
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Duration of this cycle was 2 months exact, however, i stopped the use of NPP after the first 6 weeks.
It doesn't appear to me that you have recovered yet, judging by your LH. Test looks low too. I'm sure this all contributing to why you have no sex drive.

What was your PCT and how long ago was it?

I'm sure you're going to hear the lectures from everyone about this, but at 20 years old you should've never touched any AAS. Your body is still growing and developing at that age. Many many horror stories about guys starting AAS too young and are now stuck on TRT for the rest of their lives.

With that said, the damage is done so lets try to help you out here. You need a strong, solid PCT. Help us help you by telling us how you did your PCT, if you did one. Then we'll go from there.

Give sarms a try if you really want to run something. They're minimally suppressive and have none of the major side effects of AAS yet they're very effective.

Good luck buddy! Hope we can get you sorted out here.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I haven't started my PCT yet. However, i am on my second week of 2500 ius HCG and it did little to none on my sex drive. The reason this is freaking me out is because, during my last two cycles of Test e, mastron and winstrol, i did not have this problem at all. if anything i was a sex machine. My last HCG injection of 2500 was 2 days ago im planning to start my Clomid an Nova 2 days from now.

What makes no scene to me is, if my Estrogen is not high and my test levels are well above average, shouldn't i be having increase in sex drive?
Also, can Aromasin be playing a role in my problem?

Top Bottom