napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Macros improvement

I'm lucky to have a local farmer that has Rhode Island Reds, and those are the best tasting eggs I've ever had.

18 packs are the way to go... I actually l Look forward to my breakfast everyday. I do love eggs, one of the few meals I don't really get bored of. I alter their meals around, change the meat or type of rice. But I don't need to change that. My breakfast is my staple meal.

18 packs are the way to go... I actually l Look forward to my breakfast everyday. I do love eggs, one of the few meals I don't really get bored of. I alter their meals around, change the meat or type of rice. But I don't need to change that. My breakfast is my staple meal.
im the same way and if i think about it, eggs are probably my favorite food at this point... you simply can't go wrong with them... they are so damn good for you on top of it..

im the same way and if i think about it, eggs are probably my favorite food at this point... you simply can't go wrong with them... they are so damn good for you on top of it..

I need to come up with some different ways to make mine or flavor them. I have them every morning, and it's easy to get burned out on them sometimes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I need to come up with some different ways to make mine or flavor them. I have them every morning, and it's easy to get burned out on them sometimes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

one of my favorites is adding a scoop of protein right before they are finished cooking and then mixing it in... it oozes the protein and then you melt the peanut butter over the top and you have such a bomb meal bro

Top Bottom