napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Macros improvement

I do still eat peanut butter I don't have much time for lunch at work so I make a pb and j or pb and banana sandwich which makes me feel like shit cuz it's so good so I feel like I'm doing something wrong lol. I mean it fits my macros but still shitnis so good

well i like you even more bro... i fucking love peanut butter.... its the perfect good fat to have in your diet and it goes with anything and everything... its my oatmeal topping staple...
Wow, I need to try that. But oatmeal not my thing, maybe try it on cottage cheese or should I say pb on ccheese.

Wow, I need to try that. But oatmeal not my thing, maybe try it on cottage cheese or should I say pb on ccheese.
its really good drizzled over the top of eggs too bro... trust me on that one... heat a tablespoon in the microwave on a dish for 30 seconds and then you can drizzle it over the top of anything and its perfect...

So true, I never thought of microwaving it though. I will try that in The AM. I just have a problem putting the jar down ,the tablespoon serving is never enough. I just made eggs for my son too, damn !

So true, I never thought of microwaving it though. I will try that in The AM. I just have a problem putting the jar down ,the tablespoon serving is never enough. I just made eggs for my son too, damn !
LOLLL give it a try brother but once you do, be prepared to be eating it that way every day... i tried it out about 5 years ago and i have literally not missed one day since, no bull shit...

its really good drizzled over the top of eggs too bro... trust me on that one... heat a tablespoon in the microwave on a dish for 30 seconds and then you can drizzle it over the top of anything and its perfect...

I can't imagine it being good on eggs, but maybe I'll give that a shot sometime

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Damn, I don't want to do it. Might need help getting to sleep with peanut butter on my mind. I do it too often , out of bed at midnight with a spoon or pretzel stick in the jar. Might need some ambien.

I can't imagine it being good on eggs, but maybe I'll give that a shot sometime

trust me on that one.. its better on just egg whites but i guarantee it brother... you know how creative i have to be with what i eat... i promise you its unreal..

Damn, I don't want to do it. Might need help getting to sleep with peanut butter on my mind. I do it too often , out of bed at midnight with a spoon or pretzel stick in the jar. Might need some ambien.
LOLLL a MODERATE amount is great before bed but not dipping the jar!

I seriously tried to go on an all egg white diet once ate them every meal... shit sucked every time I burped I felt like I was gonna puke up a hen. Plus the lack of carbs had me feeling like shit

Seriously guys... the biggest part of this lifestyle is the diet... it's actually much more expensive to eat clean, it's not excuse to eat like shit but the price of food alone is enough to deter people from purchasing healthier foods. I'm still in school and I don't make the most money but my lifestyle is very important to me so I find a way. But food is a serious cost it's costs just as much for food, if not more than the price of a decent cycle. The lifestyle isn't cheap.

My eggs are if I recall like 4.85 for 18?? England's best. And I eat 2 whole eggs plus 1 cup of egg whites everyday, sometimes twice. It's very expensive. But especially with Egglands best, the overall quality of the egg is very obvious. Be my guest just crack open any other brand of egg and compare it to an egglands best. You can see the obvious difference in quality in every aspect of the egg.

I seriously tried to go on an all egg white diet once ate them every meal... shit sucked every time I burped I felt like I was gonna puke up a hen. Plus the lack of carbs had me feeling like shit
Did you mix em up or straight up hard boiled. That was the way I did and after like the sixth one, is was gag time.
But then it was a bet who get the most down without gagging.

Did you mix em up or straight up hard boiled. That was the way I did and after like the sixth one, is was gag time.
But then it was a bet who get the most down without gagging.

I just cooked em like scrambled eggs most of the time lol.. shit was too much bro I wanted to die.

I just cooked em like scrambled eggs most of the time lol.. shit was too much bro I wanted to die.
I could only imagine the constant smell. I threw a can of tuna in the microwave to take the chill off & my kids had a shit fit, but I was laughing like a little kid.

i only get egglands best... if you can find a winco store, they sell them the best price i have found... generally 3.75 or so for 18... sometimes cheaper... they sell a dozen for only 2.75 or so... most stores sell a dozen between 3.49 and 3.99... i have 10 per day... 8 whites and 2 whole.. i split them 5 and 5... 5 egg whites first thing in the a.m. before cardio and right before bed i have 3 whites and 2 whole with mushrooms and spinach...

My eggs are if I recall like 4.85 for 18?? England's best. And I eat 2 whole eggs plus 1 cup of egg whites everyday, sometimes twice. It's very expensive. But especially with Egglands best, the overall quality of the egg is very obvious. Be my guest just crack open any other brand of egg and compare it to an egglands best. You can see the obvious difference in quality in every aspect of the egg.
I do the same ratio. 2 whole eggs with one cup of egg whites every morning

you can tell the quality difference with egglands... the taste and they way the eggs are when you crack them, the way they cook etc...

Top Bottom