napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Macros improvement

svanimost

I'm. Looking to improve my macros,diet . Currently intaking around 200g of protein, 60-80g of fat and low carbs at around 50-70g. total. Cal @2000 Looking to semi-comp while cycling test. 44yr/200lb/6'/17%. Any suggestions???

Diet is pretty individual independent, your numbers are reasonable. Ideally you might aim for a little less fat and more protein/carbs. I personally found I function much better and dieting was smoother when I didn't let my carbs dip too low. Again everyone is different and you'd need to experiment.

I'm. Looking to improve my macros,diet . Currently intaking around 200g of protein, 60-80g of fat and low carbs at around 50-70g. total. Cal @2000 Looking to semi-comp while cycling test. 44yr/200lb/6'/17%. Any suggestions???

For Recomp I'd defnitely raise your protein to closer to 1.5g per pound and a.so increase carbs a bit. Keep fats low.

As said though it's all based on you as an individual.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Diet is pretty individual independent, your numbers are reasonable. Ideally you might aim for a little less fat and more protein/carbs. I personally found I function much better and dieting was smoother when I didn't let my carbs dip too low. Again everyone is different and you'd need to experiment.

My thoughts exactly carbs are an essential item to me. If I go too low I'm blah all day and get headaches. I try to keep an eye on fats and gotta admit since my son went to college I have been on it. No more bulking foods in the house for him, or eating when he eats for encouragement.

My thoughts exactly carbs are an essential item to me. If I go too low I'm blah all day and get headaches. I try to keep an eye on fats and gotta admit since my son went to college I have been on it. No more bulking foods in the house for him, or eating when he eats for encouragement.

I can dig that. I have the same symptoms w/o carbs. I just have to keep my eye on fats as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can dig that. I have the same symptoms w/o carbs. I just have to keep my eye on fats as well.

Yep, same here. I try to monitor my fats pretty closely and always rely on a moser ate carb intake. I never do well at all when carbs are low.

Yep, same here. I try to monitor my fats pretty closely and always rely on a moser ate carb intake. I never do well at all when carbs are low.

Some people seem to do well with keto but it's just not sustainable IMO

when you completely deprive yourself of carbs or go too low, there are several adverse effects... feeling like complete dog shit being the main one but it has a horrible effect on many other aspects of your life... check how your attitude alone is and how much less productive you are in general... its a shit diet plan to be honest.. i cant stand it... although having been a nutritionist all this time, im a FIRM believe in customization for everyone... i will never follow any fad diet period... those are meant to fail... there is no sustainability or longevity there...

when you completely deprive yourself of carbs or go too low, there are several adverse effects... feeling like complete dog shit being the main one but it has a horrible effect on many other aspects of your life... check how your attitude alone is and how much less productive you are in general... its a shit diet plan to be honest.. i cant stand it... although having been a nutritionist all this time, im a FIRM believe in customization for everyone... i will never follow any fad diet period... those are meant to fail... there is no sustainability or longevity there...
Thanks for the input, What is your ideal Macros diet/. Obviously different for different goals, Let's say just in the middle,, Not. Bulking. Or cutting. Let's say. Recomp or maintenance for 200lb.

more protein, a little more carbs. less fats

Just did a crazy count on my macros. 230 pro / 40 fat / 80. Carbs. But only 1500 calories. Crazy. Checked count ,,ate ton of ground chicken today. Almost 100 grams of protein alone, (98%lean) no carbs , very little fat.. It's like eating protein rocks!,,

Just did a crazy count on my macros. 230 pro / 40 fat / 80. Carbs. But only 1500 calories. Crazy. Checked count ,,ate ton of ground chicken today. Almost 100 grams of protein alone, (98%lean) no carbs , very little fat.. It's like eating protein rocks!,,
thats the ground chicken i love... i get it at whole foods... i mix mine with mushrooms, zucchini and green peppers... very good choice brother

Very nice bro

That's generally what I get myself. I'm having some tonight actually

I like it. I actually prefer it over ground chicken. I actually just reintroduced steak into my diet yesterday because I wasn't hitting my fats. I'd use just peanut butter but I'd get too carried away. Shit is good

I like it. I actually prefer it over ground chicken. I actually just reintroduced steak into my diet yesterday because I wasn't hitting my fats. I'd use just peanut butter but I'd get too carried away. Shit is good
That is my big down fall, snacks. Peanut butter & nuts, better than ice-cream (healthy) but fat calories add up fast. I love the extra crunchy too.

It's so easy to overdo it on peanut butter,so I understand. A little bit goes a long way, and it's hard not to when it tasted so damn good

That is my big down fall, snacks. Peanut butter & nuts, better than ice-cream (healthy) but fat calories add up fast. I love the extra crunchy too.
well i like you even more bro... i fucking love peanut butter.... its the perfect good fat to have in your diet and it goes with anything and everything... its my oatmeal topping staple...

Top Bottom