napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking for legit ephedrine

Do you just pop the pill? or crush it up first? Thinking about trying to find some next time I pass a CVS/

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:
I know a British website that sells it in 100 and 200 pill quantities, 30mg per pill. They also sell premade ECA stacks. They ship to the US.

very nice bro... perhaps post that because there is a lot of interest in that...

Haha. I love this. Other sites will fucking ban you for posting a link.

FUCK THAT... shit, i want to know for myself! LMFAO You can post whatever you want... Just as long as its not trolling, spam etc... I don't want to read any Russian bull shit or see someone selling fucking iphones LOLLLL

Them Russian spamming fucks are driving me insane! LOL. Luckily it hasn't been too bad as of lately.

Well you better get busy cause the little fuckers hit us good again last night

Ephedrine HCL is still legal here in Canada. Check the laws but I'm pretty sure it is legal to order and ship to the US.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Ephedrine HCL is still legal here in Canada. Check the laws but I'm pretty sure it is legal to order and ship to the US.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Most won't ship to USA tho

Saiyan said:
Do you just pop the pill? or crush it up first? Thinking about trying to find some next time I pass a CVS/

You probably have to ask the pharmacist for the Bronkaid or Primatene. You don't have to crush. If you are new to this then try the eca stack. 25mg epedrine,1 no doz@200mg caffeine + 1 or 2 asprins

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

You probably have to ask the pharmacist for the Bronkaid or Primatene. You don't have to crush. If you are new to this then try the eca stack. 25mg epedrine,1 no doz@200mg caffeine + 1 or 2 asprins

That's perfect for the ECA stack right there

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the great info.

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:

this is definitely the protocol to follow when using eca... thanks for posting!

DO NOT order from Shop Slim!!! It's not ephedrine!!! I don't know what the hell it is but I'm friggin rip shit!!! I'm fucking pissed that I actually ingested crap that I cannot identify !!! Absolute bullshit and a scam !!! Stupid that I didn't test it before hand !!!!!!

Ephedrine HCL:
https://www.vitasave.ca/ephedrine-hcl-8-mg.html

I'm definitely interested in other peoples' sources still. The product is legit but the price adds up when you figure a bottle only lasts about around week depending on your dosage (50 tablets, 8mg each...24mg twice daily will burn out the bottle in just over 8 days).

Despite the huge "Canada Only!" tag, I had no issue with them delivering to Boston. Shipping was another smack to the wallet at ~$13, and it arrived after 7 business days. I did end up calling customer service once to check on the order status and the lady couldn't have been more Canadian... probably the friendliest and most polite CS call I've ever experienced. But for the record, Comcast is the only other support call I've made in years and that's about as fun as receiving a Prince Albert with a shrimp fork, so maybe not the fairest comparison.

Liv_gr8t said:
DO NOT order from Shop Slim!!! It's not ephedrine!!! I don't know what the hell it is but I'm friggin rip shit!!! I'm fucking pissed that I actually ingested crap that I cannot identify !!! Absolute bullshit and a scam !!! Stupid that I didn't test it before hand !!!!!!

what exactly happened man??

So much easier to just pick up some bronkaid or Primatene at the store and call it a day

I couldn't agree with you more...this has been waaay too much of a pain in the ass. It's been challenging finding a good source locally (for anything) never mind intl'!!

RickRock said:
So much easier to just pick up some bronkaid or Primatene at the store and call it a day

I'm pretty sure goggle's spiders refuse to crawl anything that isn't broscience on the topic, so you might be able to help on the difference between Sulfate and HCl.

The closest thing to a real response I could find was:
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

The guy who posted that literally used the name "lDaChOsEnOnEl" which sorta makes me think he's on the spectrum, but do those numbers seem about right anyhow?

Liv_gr8t said:

Sorry about your experience but thanks for letting us know. I had booked marked the website because I was going to order some if it was legit. If anyone finds a legit source please post

Savage55 said:
Liv_gr8t said:

Sorry about your experience but thanks for letting us know. I had booked marked the website because I was going to order some if it was legit. If anyone finds a legit source please post

well i asked him what happened but he never replied. He didn't exactly say what the problem was, he just badmouthed it...

Top Bottom