napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

liver dianabol

JD34

i have decided to use dianabol instead of SARMS and i was wondering if i what else should take for my body to be able to consume dianabol properly.
for instance, what should i take for my liver and est....... also what pct should i take to properly keep gains and test on track

It's all over the forum... liver n pct... 100s of posts... like bro a cpl clicks won't kill u. You wanna do steroids and your this lazy... I don't see a bright future here. Zero effort , n it's your health.

i have decided to use dianabol instead of SARMS and i was wondering if i what else should take for my body to be able to consume dianabol properly.
for instance, what should i take for my liver and est....... also what pct should i take to properly keep gains and test on track
You’re going to use Dbol only for the cycle ? If that’s the case then I would say don’t do it at all. I’m wondering what your thoughts on why you would choose this route other then just SARMS or a full cycle with a Test base?

Dbol will give you issues with estrogen so controlling it is something you need to be on top of. It will cause you shut down of your natural Test so a PCT is required after. Orals should also never be run more then 4-6 weeks and I would say 4 weeks tho others might say 6 is fine.

Also feel free to ask the questions you want ignore the the previous comment.

You’re going to use Dbol only for the cycle ? If that’s the case then I would say don’t do it at all. I’m wondering what your thoughts on why you would choose this route other then just SARMS or a full cycle with a Test base?

Dbol will give you issues with estrogen so controlling it is something you need to be on top of. It will cause you shut down of your natural Test so a PCT is required after. Orals should also never be run more then 4-6 weeks and I would say 4 weeks tho others might say 6 is fine.

Also feel free to ask the questions you want ignore the the previous comment.
totally agree... dbol only is one of, if not the worst options i could think of going with... im not a fan of oral only as it is, but if i had to pick the worst to go with, it would be dbol...

It's all over the forum... liver n pct... 100s of posts... like bro a cpl clicks won't kill u. You wanna do steroids and your this lazy... I don't see a bright future here. Zero effort , n it's your health.
I dont mean to be harsh or an asshole, im really really working on that but i cant say i disagree with anything said here

you can run dbol only cycle. millions have done it with no problems
use ugfreak.to dbol is cheap.

Top Bottom