bannednutritionRegenRx

Test suppressed after 3 weeks ostarine

elmaior

45yo M
I started this 12 weeks cycle on 10 Nov:

- 10mg Mk-2866 (morning)
- 20mg GW-501516 (morning)
- 20mg Mk-677 (evening)

I have increased strength and stamina, fuller muscles and no noticeable side effects.
However blood tests taken on 29 Nov show Test at 0.66 ng/ml, free Test at 6.98 pg/ml and PRL at 420.
All other values are good (no liver fatigue, no stress etc).

What should I do? Should I take anything while on cycle? Or just wait for the PCT?

do you have pre cycle bloodwork to compare to? where did you purchase the sarms? in 3 weeks, you would not see suppression from 2866, ESPECIALLY at only 10 mg per day

Unfortunately I don't have pre cycle bloodwork.
Sarms purchased from Steroidify, brand is Deus Medical.
Btw I'm not a big guy at 5'7 and 171lb

Unfortunately I don't have pre cycle bloodwork.
Sarms purchased from Steroidify, brand is Deus Medical.
Btw I'm not a big guy at 5'7 and 171lb
well you cant say you are suppressed without having pre cycle bloodwork

I read that Ostarine can reduce Test by up to 50%. Even if you double my current levels of Test they would still be very low. So is it safe to assume that I started the cycle having low Test?

I read that Ostarine can reduce Test by up to 50%. Even if you double my current levels of Test they would still be very low. So is it safe to assume that I started the cycle having low Test?
you would not see anywhere near that kind of suppression in 3 weeks from ostarine.. you dont even begin to see suppression until normally 5-6 weeks in unless you are using a steroid marked as a sarm

That is not characteristic of ostarine to have that level of suppression. I know there's a lot of stuff labeled as ostarime out there thats actually a steroid or prohormone

You have to be careful what source you use. I do know umbrella labs is quality and legit. A lot of others are a gamble

Thank you guys for your help.
Steroidify is an approved source here, and Deus Medical has good reputation.
What do you suggest I take to mitigate low Test until I complete this cycle?
Will I need a full PCT or just a mini one as usually suggested by Dylan for Sarms?

your bloodwork is gonna not show you the anabolic or hormonal effects from the sarms

its like the guy who said 'i'm on tren but my test levels are low, but i'm gaining crazy strength and size' because tren won't show up in bloodwork as test but if you could test your androgens it would test 5000ng/dl

point is you are getting gains

I am making progress and I feel better than when I started with no side effects whatsoever, so I think I was suppressed before cycle.
So I’ll take another blood test 6 weeks after the cycle and will find out.

Top Bottom