bannednutritionnapsgear

LGD-4033, I need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metr6

I’m looking into doing SARMS, I’m going to take LGD-4033, they’re capsules, on the bottle it says to take 2 capsules a day, but the serving for one capsule is 12.5 mg. I need help, I need advice and I need a good PCT plan. I’m planning on taking LGD for 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Aussymatt

You have not done much research mate but at least your asking before starting a cycle if nothing else. 8 weeks is IMO a waste . Run a full12 week cycle that's what has been recommended for years . also I don't like the concentration of those sarms 12.5mg is a odd number and twice a day... that's 25mg and at least double what we recommend. LGD should be dosed 10mg daily.
PCT should consist of 4 weeks of clomid and GW will assist also . Whats your stats (age, height, weight , bf%, goals )

Kael

weeks 1-12 LGD 10 mg (never ran 12.5 but i suppose it's not that big deal ...)
weeks 9-12 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid or nolvadex 50/25/25/25 or 40/20/20/20
Gw 20 mg/day

ur lgd is most likely not legit , i never saw lgd dosed at 12.5 mg...most of them are dosed at 5 mg

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you havent done a stitch of research which means you have NO BUSINESS using sarms, or any other ped... where did you even get them..

metr6

I’m 18, my heaight is 5’10, I weight 160 pounds, bf % probably around 15, and I want to grow like I just want to get big. I want to get more strength. It seemed so fishy because everyone recommends at least 10 mg a day. So it really had me thinking.

metr6

I know where you’re coming from like I said this is why I’m asking for advice to get more information about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.