napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab questions

CuriousGeorge

I had a few questions for you knowledgeable gents or bro's. First some background info.

I have been donating plasma till recently. Had to stop due to them stating my hematocrit being borderline too high. They said it was 54.something.

I did some research and found the hematcrit being high was probably from my TRT which I started in November. Started at 200mg per week of test cyp, recently cut to 160mg a week due to estrodial being 73. Doc didnt want to put me on AI just yet. Also total test was 1530 something. Now its 1200 something in the new labs. My base test was low 500's and free was 9. Never had base estrodial,whish I had.

I have some oral aromasin on hand and have been taking it for the last couple weeks and now its down to 17 something shown in the labs I just did. I have also been having BP that was higher than normal for me as well. As high as 160's over 100's. Normally I am 130's over low 80's or high 70's. All these issues from high estrodial and hematocrit. HR in the 70's. When im in better shape its in the 50's.

I really dont want to come off trt. Do you guys think Doc will do therapeutic phlebotomy? Or stop my dose? Also my FSh and LH are low. I havent researched yet, is that normal due to being on TRT? Do I need to worry about it?

Stats: 6'6 290lb, not sure on bf%. 39 years young.

A year ago I was 250 at 17% but I had a lot of changes in my life, routine and activity. I am now back in the gym and working to get back in shape and dial my diet in. The diet is the hardest for me but I have done it before.

I'm hoping with TRT I will see good progress over time. Not looking to do a blast any time soon and never have. Someday down the road, once I am more knowledgeabl I would like to though.

c2b37657fe83308a31f01b1ac37c0541.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Im worried my hematocrit is too high and they wont let me? Or do they not check that till later. I've never donated whole blood....

You should have never donated just plasma. You need to donate whole blood while on trt to keep hematocrit and RBC in check.

Go try to donate, and if hematocrit is too high, then go to your doc who can order a phlebotomy. You need to keep up on regular donations after that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ive been donating plasma since before TRT. I wasnt aware of needing to do whole blood till recently. Going to go try today and drink lots of water before hand..... I plan on doing regulare whole blood donations every 2 months going forward.

Ive been donating plasma since before TRT. I wasnt aware of needing to do whole blood till recently. Going to go try today and drink lots of water before hand..... I plan on doing regulare whole blood donations every 2 months going forward.

Good plan bro. Whole blood helps so many more people on top of benefiting your own health greatly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom