napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF & 9th wonder TD

Bigsteve5776

Wanted to try the axio line out for my show prep cycle. Won’t be starting till the end of February but everything looks official as fuck. Always a pleasure. Very fast shipping, always very easy to deal with. Thanks guys this is just the bulk of what I need I’ll be getting more before I start. Thanks again. Amazing service.
b7c998129b327822c8f78f08b6b2a514.jpg
92fdd053f6106e42ad3983a0114bf0cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of their items are legit but I have been very happy with the new Axio line they have been providing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

9th is very reliable, and if by any chance you have issues with shipping lost order etc he seems to go out of his way , so i would def recommend him

I agree. I’ve used them a couple times over the past few years and I’ve never had a problem that wasn’t handled. Definitely very reliable.

Wanted to try the axio line out for my show prep cycle. Won’t be starting till the end of February but everything looks official as fuck. Always a pleasure. Very fast shipping, always very easy to deal with. Thanks guys this is just the bulk of what I need I’ll be getting more before I start. Thanks again. Amazing service.
b7c998129b327822c8f78f08b6b2a514.jpg
92fdd053f6106e42ad3983a0114bf0cd.jpg

Thanks bigSteve. The Axio gear is top shelf and everything Ive tried has exceeded my expectations.

Those pics are awesome.

Thanks big Steve. We really appreciate the kind words. We do everything we can to keep you guys satisfied. Get big my man. Keep us updated on the cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom