napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycle - Adding SARMS to it

Alextonn

Hello there ! this is my first post and I hope I explain everything well since english is not my main spoken language. I'll try my best.

I am currently on a D-Bol , Deca , Sustanon cycle. The substances are real deal - and good quality. If anyone knows Balkan Pharmaceuticals that's where I got them from.

No they are not fake and I will not divulge further things but I got them directly in Republic of Moldova from the factory itself because ...well I'll spare you the details.

So far so good :

I am on a 30mg D-bol a day - 10mg in the morning , 10mg 8 hours later , 10mg 8 hours later on. Same thing everyday.
I use 50mg Proviron everyday aswell.

Deca - 350 mg a week
Sustanon - 400 mg a week.

I am planning on running D-bol for 4 weeks at this dosage and the whole cycle with the injectables somewhere towards 12-14 weeks.

I have Arimidex pills of 0.25mg - planning to use them EOD and increase if necessary...

Also have Pfizer's Cabaser on hand but at 350 deca maybe it won't be needed.

I have several questions. First - I want to add Cardarine but at the moment I am using TUDCA as a protectant for D-bol . Using it 3-4 hours after I take dbol. Will TUDCA make Cardarine or other SARMS less efficient or less bioavailabe ?

Second question : Could I add Yk-11 5mg a.m , 5mg . p.m after I finish with dbol ..or for the last 6 weeks of the entire cycle let's say ?
Third : could I add CJC 1295 with DAC and Mk677 for an increased boost in GH since HGH is hard to come by and massively faked in my part of the world ?

Also ..before I end this : in my PCT I will use HCG and then start with Clomid and Nolvadex. And I heard a bit of BPC 157 could'nt hurt in the PCT aswell...being an overall healing product ... And I will still be on Mk677 and cardarin during the PCT aswell and maybe after for a while too.

Nutrition is all clean food and a small surplus - somewhat of a clean bulk let's say. No cheat meals no bullshit.

Training goes in a 2 days on 1 day off split...and repeat and so on. Thanks for adding me to the forums and have fun !

bros you can add sarms to any steroid cycle, cardarine gw and ostarine mk

take the liver support 1 hour away from anything you are taking. that will work good

Hello there ! this is my first post and I hope I explain everything well since english is not my main spoken language. I'll try my best.

I am currently on a D-Bol , Deca , Sustanon cycle. The substances are real deal - and good quality. If anyone knows Balkan Pharmaceuticals that's where I got them from.

No they are not fake and I will not divulge further things but I got them directly in Republic of Moldova from the factory itself because ...well I'll spare you the details.

So far so good :

I am on a 30mg D-bol a day - 10mg in the morning , 10mg 8 hours later , 10mg 8 hours later on. Same thing everyday.

Deca - 350 mg a week

I am planning on running D-bol for 4 weeks at this dosage and the whole cycle with the injectables somewhere towards 12-14 weeks.

I have Arimidex pills of 0.25mg - planning to use them EOD and increase if necessary...

I have several questions. First - I want to add Cardarine but at the moment I am using TUDCA as a protectant for D-bol . Using it 3-4 hours after I take dbol. Will TUDCA make Cardarine or other SARMS less efficient or less bioavailabe ?

Second question : Could I add Yk-11 5mg a.m , 5mg . p.m after I finish with dbol ..or for the last 6 weeks of the entire cycle let's say ?
Third : could I add CJC 1295 with DAC and Mk677 for an increased boost in GH since HGH is hard to come by and massively faked in my part of the world ?

Also ..before I end this : in my PCT I will use HCG and then start with Clomid and Nolvadex. And I heard a bit of BPC 157 could'nt hurt in the PCT aswell...being an overall healing product ... And I will still be on Mk677 and cardarin during the PCT aswell and maybe after for a while too.

Nutrition is all clean food and a small surplus - somewhat of a clean bulk let's say. No cheat meals no bullshit.

Training goes in a 2 days on 1 day off split...and repeat and so on. Thanks for adding me to the forums and have fun !
In short - you'll be fine

Thanks for the info guys ! Cardarine is beautiful always ! and I will add mk677 and yk11 too but after I'm done with dbol...I am proned to retain water on mk aswell and that combined with Dbol might be a bit too much. Thanks for the info again ! cheers

So far so good :

Deca - 350 mg a week

tudca has zero effect on any sarm and its bioavailability...

yes, you can easily add yk11

your pct should NEVER have hcg in it... thats literally the worst thing you could do in pct... ...

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Dylan has you covered sir! Make sure to follow his advice precisely as it is laid out!

tudca has zero effect on any sarm and its bioavailability...

yes, you can easily add yk11

your pct should NEVER have hcg in it... thats literally the worst thing you could do in pct... ...

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale
Great info sir ! I might have not explained - I wasn't intending on using hcg at the same time with clomid and nolva...I was planning on using it before the actual PCT. I call it pct since it's misconception used by everyone but I was planning on using it before PCT and then start with clomid and nolva. Also was thinking on adding CJC 1295 - BPC 157 - Mk677 - Mk2866 on the pct aswell - The GH secretion might help with keeping the gains...In theory.... Also I am using Cardarine aswell for sure - worked wonders my last cycle ! As for supplements taking most of the usual : Omega's , Krill oil , keeping up my diet with the right ammount of sodium so I won't blow up like Michelin Man...So far so good. Just waiting to add these ! I'll make my order today :D Cheers !

Great info sir ! I might have not explained - I wasn't intending on using hcg at the same time with clomid and nolva...I was planning on using it before the actual PCT. I call it pct since it's misconception used by everyone but I was planning on using it before PCT and then start with clomid and nolva. Also was thinking on adding CJC 1295 - BPC 157 - Mk677 - Mk2866 on the pct aswell - The GH secretion might help with keeping the gains...In theory.... Also I am using Cardarine aswell for sure - worked wonders my last cycle ! As for supplements taking most of the usual : Omega's , Krill oil , keeping up my diet with the right ammount of sodium so I won't blow up like Michelin Man...So far so good. Just waiting to add these ! I'll make my order today :D Cheers !
happy to help bro... you can definitely use all of those in pct... i dont find the peptides absolutely necessary, especially considering everything else you have going however you definitely can add them... https://umbrellalabs.is has amazing peptides and selection...

yes, hcg while your esters are clearing is fine... you dont need any more than 1000 ius per week with it though... a lot of people tend to go way too high and thats completely unnecessary but you seem to be dialed in well bro

happy to help bro... you can definitely use all of those in pct... i dont find the peptides absolutely necessary, especially considering everything else you have going however you definitely can add them... https://umbrellalabs.is has amazing peptides and selection...

yes, hcg while your esters are clearing is fine... you dont need any more than 1000 ius per week with it though... a lot of people tend to go way too high and thats completely unnecessary but you seem to be dialed in well bro
Was thinking about 150 i.u per day for 10 days - HCG. And maybe stop deca a bit earlyer than the test maybe ? or it doesn't matter.

deca doesnt need to be stopped before but the hcg i would do 500 ius twice a week... daily is not necessary whatsoever

10 days into cycle and I gained 10kg ...I know it's water but it feels great. Also blood pressure is ok , no gyno symptoms or anything...10kg is huge tho :)) even it its water or junk weight :) and I am not in a huge surplus...I am an endomorph but still only ate about 300kcal over my maintenance and I calculated it at the level of activity of sedentary...so ...Let's hope for some nice gains !

10 days into cycle and I gained 10kg ...I know it's water but it feels great. Also blood pressure is ok , no gyno symptoms or anything...10kg is huge tho :)) even it its water or junk weight :) and I am not in a huge surplus...I am an endomorph but still only ate about 300kcal over my maintenance and I calculated it at the level of activity of sedentary...so ...Let's hope for some nice gains !
nice bro! keep up the hard work, stay disciplined and consistent and keep us updated on the results!

Top Bottom