napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycle - Adding SARMS to it

10 days into cycle and I gained 10kg ...I know it's water but it feels great. Also blood pressure is ok , no gyno symptoms or anything...10kg is huge tho :)) even it its water or junk weight :) and I am not in a huge surplus...I am an endomorph but still only ate about 300kcal over my maintenance and I calculated it at the level of activity of sedentary...so ...Let's hope for some nice gains !
keep it going and keep us updated!

10 days into cycle and I gained 10kg ...I know it's water but it feels great. Also blood pressure is ok , no gyno symptoms or anything...10kg is huge tho :)) even it its water or junk weight :) and I am not in a huge surplus...I am an endomorph but still only ate about 300kcal over my maintenance and I calculated it at the level of activity of sedentary...so ...Let's hope for some nice gains !
Great job sir! Keep up the great work!

I will start adding the MK677 once im done with D-bol - Because I do not want all that extra water retention ...dbol , deca + mk...a bit too much so I'll start right after dbol and keep it all cycle and after cycle aswell. Is 10mg enough ? or should I bump to 20 ? Will take it together with CJC 1295 and I heard 10mg should be enough. Also someone sayd to only use it twice a week...but that seems strange... CJC with DAC you can inject twice a week yes and add the mk then ...but why not just do mk everyday ? Or a middle ground - do 10mg every day and 20mg in the days you inject CJC since it boosts the GH release. This is a bit too much info and too much picking the bits instead on focusing on the obvious but just saying...and asking on some opinions or advice :D You were quite helpful so far.

10 mg of 677 per day is less than a female dose.. you would want to be at 25 mg per day, taken before bed... you take the mk everyday... taking it any other way makes zero sense and ive never heard such nonsense before... whoever told you that is beyond clueless and i would not converse with them about ANYTHING ped related... to hear something that stupid is a huge red flag!

It was a red flag for me too - But I always like to ask in different places maybe there's something I missed. Also - I add Cardarine on cycle now - that will be the 2nd week of the cycle ..how much can I be on it ? since it's good on PCT aswell should I keep it on cycle and take a 2 week break and then start it on pct ? or go full on it all the way ? cuz that is close to 4 months...and might be too much for it ..or not ?

Yes as Dylan said, 25 mg of MK677 is a standard dose. There is nothing wrong with 20 mg but generally, 25 mg is the sweet spot. Dylan gave you the proper advice for length of use with Cardarine

I am close to 4 week mark on the cycle...I gained 16 kg ... that's a lot ! I keep questioning if its good or not. I know it's a lot of water - but I do not have related problems to it...yeh some ugly pumps on lowerback or shins...but other than that no high bloodpressure , no edema...its quite ok. But thats a lot 16kg in 4 weeks :)) I think it will drop since I will stop using dbol soon but still ...As for diet I am like 500 kcal over maintenance. And very clean with it.

Hello ! I am back with an update - I am close to 22kg gained on the cycle - I am on week 8 of the cycle. Deca and Testosterone got in the peak I think and starting to work better - I added Yk11 to the whole stack and I will add some ANAVAR at the end for some hardening. So far so good - Using Ostarine and Cardarine aswell and ofc Mk677. Some people told me I am using too many compounds and they fight over receptors but I call that bullshit tbh - why would one compound not increase the gains and actually diminish it ? It makes no sense.. I understand the concept of more is not always better -like mgs per week - but I don't think it can be applyed at the number of compounds especially if they have different actions. Maybe using D-bol with anadrol together wont make any sense...but even there I don't think one will anihalate the other..or am I wrong ?

Hello ! I am back with an update - I am close to 22kg gained on the cycle - I am on week 8 of the cycle. Deca and Testosterone got in the peak I think and starting to work better - I added Yk11 to the whole stack and I will add some ANAVAR at the end for some hardening. So far so good - Using Ostarine and Cardarine aswell and ofc Mk677. Some people told me I am using too many compounds and they fight over receptors but I call that bullshit tbh - why would one compound not increase the gains and actually diminish it ? It makes no sense.. I understand the concept of more is not always better -like mgs per week - but I don't think it can be applyed at the number of compounds especially if they have different actions. Maybe using D-bol with anadrol together wont make any sense...but even there I don't think one will anihalate the other..or am I wrong ?

actually bro, stacking dbol and anadrol is a video i did many years ago... thats actually an amazing combo for many... that receptor nonsense is just broscience bull shit... its complete fucking nonsense, as you can see firsthand... people come up with the most random ridiculous shit based upon nothing factual and pure assumption... im just glad you were able to see through that and see the results first hand

actually bro, stacking dbol and anadrol is a video i did many years ago... thats actually an amazing combo for many... that receptor nonsense is just broscience bull shit... its complete fucking nonsense, as you can see firsthand... people come up with the most random ridiculous shit based upon nothing factual and pure assumption... im just glad you were able to see through that and see the results first hand
Yeh I know - Was saying about Dbol and Anadrol because it would be a high risk choice but even then - they will work together not one anihilating the other...that's why I don't understand why people say SARMS will bind to the receptors and the rest wont do shit ? how ? whats the explanation ? anyway - it's working fine so far - water has leveled out - I had a bit of edema but I reduced it easy...more potassium and less carbs entirely ( not by much tho ) and boom it worked out great..still puffy but no problem

Yeh I know - Was saying about Dbol and Anadrol because it would be a high risk choice but even then - they will work together not one anihilating the other...that's why I don't understand why people say SARMS will bind to the receptors and the rest wont do shit ? how ? whats the explanation ? anyway - it's working fine so far - water has leveled out - I had a bit of edema but I reduced it easy...more potassium and less carbs entirely ( not by much tho ) and boom it worked out great..still puffy but no problem
you generally NEVER get a reason given by anyone because its nonsense bro!

Top Bottom