napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing myself

booie1967

Hi all,

This is my first time using a forum and tho i have put up 2 posts i thnk i have gone about it the wrong way and should of introduced myself and give you a brief history of my experience with weight training so here goes -
I am 50 yrs old live in Manchester Uk, i am 5'9" and currently weighing in at 74.7Kgs
I used to play rugby to quite a good standard so i got into weight training when i was about 19yrs old on and off tho not for aesthetic look but to help with strength and endurance for rugby, i didnt eat clean or use any substances at that time so you can say i wasnt dedicated.
I suffered a few injuries while playing which resulted in a number of surgical procedure which included shaving 6mm of bone off my right shoulder, and also suffered decompression of the spine from c5 to t1 so from the age of 35 i was told to give up the gym and rugby. i then became lazy as couldnt find anything to fill in the time and started to put on weight feeling lethargic and rather crap about myself, i was asked on numerous ocassions to play rugby on a social scale for vets team which i did on a few ocassions last time approx 2yrs ago tho against Drs advice and still found i enjoyed it. I went back to he Dr to see if i could get back to training which again i was advised not too as any accident could leave me paralysed but thought what the hell only here once and started back at the gym 18 months ago, i was 94.5Kgs when i started and got down to 70.8Kgs just over 2 weeks ago with my Body fat down to about 8%, since then i have been on holiday and diet and exercise went out of the window for 2 weeks lol and put on 5 1/2Kgs in that time. i train on average 4 or 5 times a week more if possible but with work can be hard.
I have run a ostarine course for 8 weeks prior to going away and found it to be beneficial in both my training and sense of well being.
My plan since coming back off holiday is to do a week to ten days getting my diet and my training back in check before i try a recomp / lean bulk using the following -
LGD4033 - 10mg ed
GW505156 - 10mg ed
S-4 - 50mg ed split dosage

Any advice on my plan would be welcome

I do intend to add pics in due course

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope i didnt bore you too much

Booie1967

Hi all,

This is my first time using a forum and tho i have put up 2 posts i thnk i have gone about it the wrong way and should of introduced myself and give you a brief history of my experience with weight training so here goes -
I am 50 yrs old live in Manchester Uk, i am 5'9" and currently weighing in at 74.7Kgs
I used to play rugby to quite a good standard so i got into weight training when i was about 19yrs old on and off tho not for aesthetic look but to help with strength and endurance for rugby, i didnt eat clean or use any substances at that time so you can say i wasnt dedicated.
I suffered a few injuries while playing which resulted in a number of surgical procedure which included shaving 6mm of bone off my right shoulder, and also suffered decompression of the spine from c5 to t1 so from the age of 35 i was told to give up the gym and rugby. i then became lazy as couldnt find anything to fill in the time and started to put on weight feeling lethargic and rather crap about myself, i was asked on numerous ocassions to play rugby on a social scale for vets team which i did on a few ocassions last time approx 2yrs ago tho against Drs advice and still found i enjoyed it. I went back to he Dr to see if i could get back to training which again i was advised not too as any accident could leave me paralysed but thought what the hell only here once and started back at the gym 18 months ago, i was 94.5Kgs when i started and got down to 70.8Kgs just over 2 weeks ago with my Body fat down to about 8%, since then i have been on holiday and diet and exercise went out of the window for 2 weeks lol and put on 5 1/2Kgs in that time. i train on average 4 or 5 times a week more if possible but with work can be hard.
I have run a ostarine course for 8 weeks prior to going away and found it to be beneficial in both my training and sense of well being.
My plan since coming back off holiday is to do a week to ten days getting my diet and my training back in check before i try a recomp / lean bulk using the following -
LGD4033 - 10mg ed
GW505156 - 10mg ed
S-4 - 50mg ed split dosage

Any advice on my plan would be welcome

I do intend to add pics in due course

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope i didnt bore you too much

Booie1967

Your plan looks fine bud. Make sure to get high quality legit sarms from www.sarmsx.com

Here is how the layout for that would look on dosing, etc

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the welcome, not starting cycle until next week but will keep you updated as to how its going.

Thanks Rick Rock so i will increase the cardarine by 10mg, i have ordered my Sarms from a UK company Maxmuscle Labs. I was unsure as delivery from the US and any customs issues that may arise with sarmsx

be careful with that product brother... sarmsx ships to the uk DAILY bro... just for future reference... welcome to isarms, its great to have you!

Top Bottom