napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I wondered where everyone went to!

Welcome aboard.
Glad you found us.
Just goes to show that it's the people who truly make forums like this so good.

Hell Yeah NY - in fact when you left that was a big red flag I was like - wait a sec! Something fishy going on here. Happy to see everyone - feel like I wandered away from the flock and I found it again!

im very glad to see you man.make this home.there is no reason to ever go back to there. you got admin scamming members and even lying to their own mods about their intentions. its very bad

Thanks guys - in fact the greatest thing about Evo was having all of you over there. Once I saw members like Rick, Dylan and Cane leave I knew something was going on but didn't really understand as my personal life and work life have been very busy. Really glad to be back with everyone again and thanks Rick for you warm welcome. I wrote articles for WPA about Peptides but when it came to all the other rep stuff I never wanted any part of that. Now I can see where it lead too and the crazy thing was not to long ago WPA was letting me know something big was coming up but he wouldn't tell me but he wanted me to be on board with it but I never contacted him back about the matter cause I figured it would be some trouble. Anyway just glad to be back with the brothers again - I trust everyone's advice here - most of you guys helped me learn more than I could ever ask for so I'm thrilled to join AR.

I'm glad that place is all behind us now, and that we have all moved on from it. Consider this your new home bro. I'm defnitely glad to have you here with us brother. Everybody that was anybody over there, is now here. You are going to be a huge asset to our family here.

What up stretch, let's just please not let gear queer and Stevesmi join us. It would be evo 2 then. Lol or evo part deux

Lol.. I don't think you'll see a duplicated EVO here. If anything it is the exact opposite, and all of hate EVO threads are quite entertaining to say the least.

It's crazy people are still over there getting screwed... either monetarily or just plain bad advice.

Lol.. I don't think you'll see a duplicated EVO here. If anything it is the exact opposite, and all of hate EVO threads are quite entertaining to say the least.

It's crazy people are still over there getting screwed... either monetarily or just plain bad advice.
Nah, the only people over there are alters. Lol
It's just Fudge Pack talking to himself and MuskRat and Steve chiming in like parrots.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nah, the only people over there are alters. Lol
It's just Fudge Pack talking to himself and MuskRat and Steve chiming in like parrots.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOLLL that's exactly right though... I shit you not, there are not just a few alters bro, there's fucking thousands... he always thought none of us knew and always tried to lie about it but i pegged it so early... 90% of the logs are alters... that is fact... you know how many we have... NONE... fucking none... so they have 100 k members... what good is it if they are not real people? its good because they want the google rank to get people to the site to scam them... they prey on one, then wait for the next.. their turnover is higher than a mcdonalds employee staff because its one and done with customers after they fuck them... its a sad way to conduct business... its like an MLM pyramid scam except worse...

Writing for them is the worst thing too. The content we all produced was just like adding fucking guns and a missile turret to the robot. Lol dylan you can be the missile turret. you're shit was fucking awesome. But all those awesome contributions the old staff made were just feeding the beast. But anyway.... google sayyyyy deca durabolin.
I bet first thing that comes up on first page is evo...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fucking above the Google info field....
788fa75b1b384e91fa1deba102b408a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom