napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I never heard of this

Jake

My uncle told me that guys can go to Mexico and get injections of PMMA, or Metacril, and many women go get it to shape their rear.It sounds like they inject small spheres of an inert plastic. He said he had read up on it, but asked me to see if anyone knew of it. The way he described the look sounds just like the look of Rich P.

Thinking about it.. he is a freak and just doesn't look right. He has never won anything like Mr O has he? His arms do look blown up, and unatural...and why does no one else look like him?

I really don't know what the hell I am talking about,so I thought someone could teach Jethro here how to cipher this!!

My uncle told me that guys can go to Mexico and get injections of PMMA, or Metacril, and many women go get it to shape their rear.It sounds like they inject small spheres of an inert plastic. He said he had read up on it, but asked me to see if anyone knew of it. The way he described the look sounds just like the look of Rich P.

Thinking about it.. he is a freak and just doesn't look right. He has never won anything like Mr O has he? His arms do look blown up, and unatural...and why does no one else look like him?

I really don't know what the hell I am talking about,so I thought someone could teach Jethro here how to cipher this!!

That shit just sounds terrible.. Personally, I'd never inject myself with a "filler". Semi-permanent or not. I don't know much about it but here's a little bit of info that I found:

"PMMA (polymethyl-methacrylate) fillers contain about 20 percent of tiny PMMA microspheres that are suspended in 80 percent of purified collagen gel. A few months after it is injected, the collagen gel breaks down and your body produces its own natural collagen to fill out the space under the skin.

This type of dermal filler is considered semi-permanent, and is most often used to treat medium-to-deep wrinkles, folds and furrows, particularly nasolabial folds. It can also be used to fill out pitted scars and to augment thin lips.

When a more permanent solution to facial wrinkles is desired, PMMA is often used instead of collagen replacement therapy or hyaluronic therapy. PMMA has been used for many years in permanent surgical implants. Because of this, your surgeon will likely under-fill on the first treatment, adding more later if needed.

One of the downsides of PMMA is that a number of injections are needed to create volume and it can take up to three months to realize the full effects. It may also be visible under the skin. To avoid any unwanted results, it's key that your plastic surgeon is familiar with the proper technique, which involves injection at the dermal subcutaneous junction using threading or tunneling methods."

YES. I'm a huge believer that Rich Piana has taken PMMA. He even admitted to taking some for a gap he had from his bicep to elbow. His muscles have this eery visual to them. At first I thought the guy was hopped up on SEOs but then I heard about PMMA.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

You can see it a lot in his forearms and biceps they hold a look like something you can't attain naturally or on AAS. I also think he's tatt'd to cover up some scars?

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I wouldn't put it past Piana at all. Everybody always talks about how open and honest he is, but I think most of the time he talks out of his ass and doesn't tell the whole truth about what he does or has done.

There's no denying that his physique is cartoonish with lots of filler in there of oil, PMMA, or whatever.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Piana is a business man and a successful one so everything thing he says is to capitalize on his products more power to him but he is actually a really kool dude. I agree with Rick he does talk out of his ass lol

Ricano pepper jack panini is my favorite natural vegan bodybuilder. Right babe?

No, seriously is there a bigger douche than Rich Piana?

I buy his liver and organ defender.
I watch his videos a lot and dig his stories. I dont give a damn about what he may ornmay not use. The general public thinks we are cheaters for using PED's...who gives a shit? !

I watch his videos a lot and dig his stories. I dont give a damn about what he may ornmay not use. The general public thinks we are cheaters for using PED's...who gives a shit? !

I don't care if he takes steroid enemas. However, how many teen boys look up to him and will try to emulate him? Adults emulate him for christmas sakes! Have you seen his latest pyramid cycle? Going up and down ,changing gear mid way and huge doses? We say oh rick is cool. Then when someone posts a clip of a teen boy using we all go ape shit. BAD ROLE MODEL. Otherwise he is a personable and likeable guy. I find him funny and likeable..BUT a Mr O he ain't and an Arnold he ain't.

I don't care if he takes steroid enemas. However, how many teen boys look up to him and will try to emulate him? Adults emulate him for christmas sakes! Have you seen his latest pyramid cycle? Going up and down ,changing gear mid way and huge doses? We say oh rick is cool. Then when someone posts a clip of a teen boy using we all go ape shit. BAD ROLE MODEL. Otherwise he is a personable and likeable guy. I find him funny and likeable..BUT a Mr O he ain't and an Arnold he ain't.

His video that was posted up above he admits to and warns not to use it though. The only thing that pissed me off was when e gave Boston Lloyd so much exposure and promoted his dumbass in several videos.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WK1 HEY THE BIG RICH CYCLE FOR ALL AGES,BOYS GIRLS,MEN,WOMEN.WORKED WITH BIG BOSTON ON THIS GREAT CYCLE.THIS IS REAL
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1/2cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
2.5 iu HGH

WK2
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH

WK3
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH

WK4
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
20mg dball 2x day

WK5
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
30mg dball 2x day

WK6
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
30mg dball 2x day

WK7
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
40mg dball 2x day

WK8
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
50mg dball 2x day

WK9
Mon,wed,fri
300mg Test C, 200mg Tren E, 250mg EQ
Anadrol 25mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK10
Mon,wed,fri
Anadrol 50mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK11
Mon,wed,fri
Anadrol 75mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK12-16
Mon 900mg Test C
Wed 600mgTren E
Fri 750mg EQ
Anadrol 75mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK1 HEY THE BIG RICH CYCLE FOR ALL AGES,BOYS GIRLS,MEN,WOMEN.WORKED WITH BIG BOSTON ON THIS GREAT CYCLE.THIS IS REAL
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1/2cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
2.5 iu HGH

WK2
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH

WK3
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH

WK4
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
20mg dball 2x day

WK5
Mon, Wed, Fri.
1cc Test E, Deca, Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
30mg dball 2x day

WK6
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
30mg dball 2x day

WK7
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
40mg dball 2x day

WK8
Mon 3cc Test E
Wed 3cc Deca
Fri. 3cc Mast P
4.5 iu HGH
50mg dball 2x day

WK9
Mon,wed,fri
Anadrol 25mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK10
Mon,wed,fri
Anadrol 50mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK11
Mon,wed,fri
Anadrol 75mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

WK12-16
Mon 900mg Test C
Wed 600mgTren E
Fri 750mg EQ
Anadrol 75mg 2x day
4.5 IU HGH

Yeah his cycle doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Did he really say he worked on it with Boston?? Why he would value any input from that snot brained idiot is beyond me. He knows 600x more than Boston about everything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting points but i think parents should be worried about kids idols, not me.
If some stupid ass kids get messed up following some random thing it is because the parents aren't on the job.
People need to be accountable for there own stuff.

Except for the giant watches and woman's shoe closet full of gucci sneakers, I respect the dudes hustle.

Iiiiiiiiiiiii don't know... I am impartial to Rick. He is somewhat entertaining but to many people follow him and look to him as the standard.
He was a very successful athlete, He just realized the money is not in competing but rather in other things I guess. He had the potential for sure. I just don't think he followed it.

I think his cycle is pretty stupid but at the same time, he has done excatly what he said he was going to do and people are pretty blown away. Someone posted about his initial approach and how he was going to do this cycle. Everyone was like NO WAY! NOT POSSIBLE! You cant put on 30lbs in 3 months! It cant be done! Well hes fucking doing it... lol. As much as I dislike the dude I cant help but have a bit of respect for him. He does at least communicate the dangers and what not.

My thing about his honesty is whos to say. You know he can be honest but there will always be people in the corner yelling NO THATS BULLSHIT! Really no matter what direction he goes he cant do right by at least a select crowd.

Idk I generally stay out of it and dont even for an opinion when I can help it. Shit dont effect me none...

Boston is a dumbass. Just need that to be said since I saw his name. I have a pact with myself now that every time I see his name, I say something mean about him.

Interesting points but i think parents should be worried about kids idols, not me.
If some stupid ass kids get messed up following some random thing it is because the parents aren't on the job.
People need to be accountable for there own stuff.

Except for the giant watches and woman's shoe closet full of gucci sneakers, I respect the dudes hustle.

thats pretty shitty man... you may not care about others or what they do but thats the whole point of having a forum... to help others... all of us are here to help each other and if you think its okay to just not give a fuck then maybe this isnt the best place for you to be... we CARE here... no, your not there dad and no, you dont reprimand etc. but to say you shouldn't be worried nor care and just blame it on the parents is bull shit... so if a kid tells their parents nothing and is on their computer at night looking at this and that and then comes to our forum asking then its not your concern? im sorry but that's fucked up man... definitely not the type of atmosphere we are about here... when that happens we all jump in to help and possibly save a life, not turn our backs as if we don't care... thats disgraceful

Top Bottom