napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need your help for my husband please!!!

lejots

Hello, my name is Nicole,
My husband is teaching the end of a tren cycle, he is getting 150cc/150mg every third day.
I recently started adding testosterone propionate ...
He is 50 years old, I am 35... We just got married and trying for a family.....
He had zero sperm last year after a cycle....
I just want to make sure he is doing the right post cycle treatment of nolvadex for 30 days.
We have done research, we came across your videos and you seem to be the most knowledgeable and that is why I am teaching out.
I just want him to be safe, and I want our sex life back too!
He has bad night sweats, he is irritable and moody and has nicole sex drive and quit frankly, I feel he has ED from this.
Please help
Thanks in advance
Nicole

Started adding Test Prop? Was he running Testosterone the whole time?

Pharma Lady Rep

Nicole this is the 2nd thread you have brought this up, settle down i now you are nervous but let this issue soak for a day atleast beore opening another thread on the same issue. we are here to help but you still havent answere the reponses to the other thread.

Tren by itself will kill your sex drive you must have test did you just add the test if so it take about 3 days for prop too kick in his libido should come back .

I didn't know how to use the site, I thought I couldn't log in the first time, so I do apologize for reposting or starting another thread, now I can respond... Thank you to all who are helping me figure this out with him

We started test prop in the middle of the cycle bc of the side affects, he has gotta little better but not really.
This is the last week of his cycle, I have some test propionate at home with a 30 day supply of nolvadex.

You're not being very clear so I will ask you a specific question. Was he running Tren without Test and you just recently started Test prop?

December was quite a while back... A lot can happen in 5 months.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yes we ran test prop for the last 3 weeks. I am sorry if I am not being clear, I appreciate all the responses,
He has been in test prop for 3 weeks now, every third day.

We ran blood work in December. Test level was 339, everything else normal

He needs new bloodwork done. Trenbolone can increase prolactin, and that will kill your sex drive. He may need to take some caber (dostinex) to lower that and run it at 0.5mg twice per week

He should have been taking test from the start of the cycle at least at 200-250mg per week.. Each and every cycle needs to have test as its base. Along with that he should be taking aromasin to control estrogen, and run that at 12.5mg EOD

For your post cycle, Nolvadex alone is not enough. He needs a much more comprehensive PCT. This is what he needs to be running and the whole layout

This whole pct he can get at this link

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes we ran test prop for the last 3 weeks. I am sorry if I am not being clear, I appreciate all the responses,
He has been in test prop for 3 weeks now, every third day.
How long was he on Tren without any Test?

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah.. He needs to get blood work done. That's a long time without test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who do you usually go to for blood work? A regular primary care dr? Do u tell them why he needs it? I was thinking this week I will take home to urgent care and ask for all blood levels?

So who do you usually go to for blood work? A regular primary care dr? Do u tell them why he needs it? I was thinking this week I will take home to urgent care and ask for all blood levels?
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

I get my blood work done through this website. You pay through the site and get blood draw through a local lab.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah cause he didn't research how to do this correctly. Are you the brains behind his cycle? Are you doing te research for him and learning how to properly use steroids for him? He should be on here not you. Sorry I just find that crazy. He needs test on this cycle to avoid sex side effects and if you want children I would advise not juicing for a while until you're successful because of his age. Just my 2 cents. He needs more test than tren. Drop the tren he's using too much. How much test is he on now?? Every three days is not ideal for prop. He needs every other day dosing and again for god sake drop the tren or lower the dosing to below test dose. Bloods will reveal the true problem but if he's not going to come off cycle right now he needs to do some major adjustments.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Top Bottom