napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need your help for my husband please!!!

yes i agree that if you are going to be "helping facilitate" this cycle or any future cycles for that matter he needs to also get set up on the forum, because what we tell you to tell him may feel like you nagging him. lol i dont mean that in a dickish way im just saying especially on tren. but i think what needs to happen is STOP, pct with the setup RickRock set you up with, get precise bloodwork. then reassess what cycle he needs to be on for his goals, needs and desires. Basically you are spoon feeding him and he needs to research for himself and get in here and let us tell him why and why not he can do this or that, we are all about helping but we will help in the most safe way, some take that advice others choose not too, but they are the first ones back saying they got milk coming out of their tits, or cant get it up and keep it up. so really its up to him

Ok, I got everyone's point,
Ok, when he gets home from gym I will tell him wrote in for some info, it was good and now he needs to be on here.
He does actually do the googling and research, he is on the internet sites all the time, he is just not getting correct info.
So thank you, I am so glad I found u guys to help him....
I'll get him on here and I will go away.....

well you can hang out too are you into fitness? we have a small group of females but always looking for more to join the conversation etc its not just a guys forum we welcome you as well even if you dont have input you can still learn

Ok, I got everyone's point,
Ok, when he gets home from gym I will tell him wrote in for some info, it was good and now he needs to be on here.
He does actually do the googling and research, he is on the internet sites all the time, he is just not getting correct info.
So thank you, I am so glad I found u guys to help him....
I'll get him on here and I will go away.....

You don't need to go away. He just needs to get in here is all. You can both learn a lot if you're into the fitness world.

The easiest way to look at this is all steroids shut down Testosterone production as you've already found out. That's why we ALWAYS run Testosterone as a foundation for all cycles. How much Testosterone is needed for each cycle? Good question... This depends on what compounds you are using and how much, for how long. It's an art form itself and everyone responds differently. The best you can do is start with what's tried and true and customize to your specific needs. That's why we have this forum to share personal experiences and learn from each other.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ok, great, thank you so much, I'm going to stick around with him, it is def an art....
Thanks for everyone's help.
He is not talking to me right now, so when he gets out of his mood and isn't so selfish, I'll be back

Ok, great, thank you so much, I'm going to stick around with him, it is def an art....
Thanks for everyone's help.
He is not talking to me right now, so when he gets out of his mood and isn't so selfish, I'll be back

ya you have to approach it in a non nagging way which may be hard to do since he is on tren lol. but just kick back and relax let him figure it out, or put it in a way that you agree with him using but you just want him to be safe and healthy about it thats all.

Last edited:
That's what I have done, I told him I support him no matter what he does. But he is non stop at gym, talking about the gym and the tren....
No time to talk about anything else.
He is seriously a selfish selfish man right now.
I do everything to support him, even cook all of his lunches with the perfect amount of protein and carbs and etc....
I forgot who told me to stop it now. But I don't think that's going to be possible, he will want the last 3 shots.
I however will add the test to it.
I'm going to get him on here as soon as he wakes up

ok cool well the selfishness could be coming from the tren but yes you def need to add test otherwise he may grow tits and have some lactation he really needs to get some caber/dostinex on board there are plenty of sponsors here that have it and aromasin as well but i think we will need his stats age, height, weight, bf% what are his goals?

That's what I have done, I told him I support him no matter what he does. But he is non stop at gym, talking about the gym and the tren....
No time to talk about anything else.
He is seriously a selfish selfish man right now.
I do everything to support him, even cook all of his lunches with the perfect amount of protein and carbs and etc....
I forgot who told me to stop it now. But I don't think that's going to be possible, he will want the last 3 shots.
I however will add the test to it.
I'm going to get him on here as soon as he wakes up

I told him to stop.. Or fix the issues with this cycle. Not controlling estrogen or prolactin can lead to serious issues. Sterilization is one and lactating is another. Just talking about this cycle is very worrisome but we have some folks on this site and we can help. Blood work is critical though and he can that done though privatemd like CB explained.

Ok, so all I have here is nolvadex and clomid 50mg and one bottle of test prop.
Never heard of caber/distinct.
I'll look it up and how do I order

Ok, so all I have here is nolvadex and clomid 50mg and one bottle of test prop.
Never heard of caber/distinct.
I'll look it up and how do I order

Order aromasin and Caber. Send me a pm if you need to. you need both on top of what you added in your post.

Now you don't have to do this but I never run tren without GW and include Ostarine in your PCT. I know we're throwing allot at you at once, but this is how prepared you must being running anabolics. Both of these items you can get at www.sarmsx.com.

ya what 9th wonder said most of us spend quite a while stashing and planning a cycle so that we do it safely and the most healthy way. you set yourself up for alot of trouble as you have witnessed if you dont prepare properly the caber prevent prolactin and obvi the aromasin prevents estrogen buildup both will help alleviate any gyno problems and that is not only really bad but embarrassing for a man to grow tits

Yeah cause he didn't research how to do this correctly. Are you the brains behind his cycle? Are you doing te research for him and learning how to properly use steroids for him? He should be on here not you. Sorry I just find that crazy. He needs test on this cycle to avoid sex side effects and if you want children I would advise not juicing for a while until you're successful because of his age. Just my 2 cents. He needs more test than tren. Drop the tren he's using too much. How much test is he on now?? Every three days is not ideal for prop. He needs every other day dosing and again for god sake drop the tren or lower the dosing to below test dose. Bloods will reveal the true problem but if he's not going to come off cycle right now he needs to do some major adjustments.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

I thoroughly agree... I find this quite strange and more so, very concerning

ya what 9th wonder said most of us spend quite a while stashing and planning a cycle so that we do it safely and the most healthy way. you set yourself up for alot of trouble as you have witnessed if you dont prepare properly the caber prevent prolactin and obvi the aromasin prevents estrogen buildup both will help alleviate any gyno problems and that is not only really bad but embarrassing for a man to grow tits

Very humiliating.. Especially when you start squeezing milk out of your nipples. I even carry letro just in case things really go sideways.

thank God i found this place when i did or i would prolly be in the same boat if not worse. so we have all been there for the most part, but we chastise each other more like brothers do and we treat each other as family and dont want anyone hurt

Sometimes the best way to learn is through hardship and failure.. But when it comes to stuff like this, you absolutely need to know your shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again to everyone, he is reading all now.....
I want to do this the right way, as we obviously didn't do this and plan this right.
Stats
51 years old
5'10" tall
Ranges from 230-236 right now on this cycle
BF% 23
Goals is to be as lean and fit as possible because I know I won't be able to keep this up for much longer.
Thanks for helpin us out

I want to do this the right way, as we obviously didn't do this and plan this right.
Stats
51 years old
5'10" tall
BF% 23
Goals is to be as lean and fit as possible because I know I won't be able to keep this up for much longer.
Thanks for helpin us out

i can tell you now that this is a bad idea, especially using tren at this range of bf% it is very dangerous not to mention the blood pressure probs you could create and at 51 that isnt really optimal. can you turn this around absolutely with sarms stack it has the effects of sterods without all the sides shutdown suppression etc. noone here is going to tell you to use steroids at 23% bf you need to be below 15%, does he have low t? has he had any bloodwork done? etc watch these vids linked below

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...dylan-gemelli-youtube-channel-links-6584.html

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...dy-steroids-new-video-dylan-gemelli-7904.html

Last edited:
Stats
51 years old
5'10" tall
BF% 23
Thanks for helpin us out
For future reference, that bodyfat needs to come down to a reasonable level of under 15% before running a cycle again.

So he obviously needs the right diet control in order. Adding a sarms stack on top of that to expedite things would help a lot as well. I'd be happy to help set you up with something from www.sarmsx.com to accomplish this

Here is how the layout would look for his goals

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.*
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Last edited:
Top Bottom