napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need your help for my husband please!!!

Okay, confused now, in order for me to get back to normal, what do I do as a PCT

how long have you been running tren? in weeks and how long on the tren and test?

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=pct

click this link do the pct get your bloodwork done a couple of weeks after pct then we can plan a great cycle for you of sarms and possibly test if your test is low and you will cut down below 15% within 6 months probably less as much time as you spend in the gym you shouldnt have a problem crank up the cardio and the gw will help to do that!!!! like i said before both of you should hang out, ask questions give input etc. we are always here to help and sometimes the advice is harsh, but you have to understand we are in this for your safety and health and longevity of life

Last edited:
Okay, confused now, in order for me to get back to normal, what do I do as a PCT

I already posted the pct protocol for you on the very first page of this thread, but here it is again. This is everything EXACTLY like it should be ran

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have gone to the site, I sent a message in the contact us page, how do I private message you to order and to get 10% off first PCT?
We are ready to order ASAP bc I have 1 week left on tren/test

I have gone to the site, I sent a message in the contact us page, how do I private message you to order and to get 10% off first PCT?
We are ready to order ASAP bc I have 1 week left on tren/test

There is no 10% off for sarmsx. The discount in my signature is for biotech labs not sarmsx

Just use the link I gave you above and order at that price which is already discounted as a stack

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi there everyone, so I just received in the PCT from isarms.... Had last shot Wednesday night of tren/test.
Should I start tonight or wait one week from last shot.

Top Bottom